Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arsonists
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/many...89048.html

There are numerous bushfires over here that have now destroyed 750+ homes and the body count is 108 and rising. There is evidence mounting that a number of these fires may have been deliberately lit.

No punishment is adequate for scum that sets a fire just to watch shit burn, except maybe being incinerated in their own fucking flames. I hope they catch these assholes, and put them in with some of the hardest criminals doing time in this country for the rest of their life.

They are lower than rockspiders and rapists as far as I'm concerned

“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Those fires made the news here, Crash.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I was reading about it earlier.... temps over 110 degrees, then cooling temps that caused high winds... it sounds like a firefighter's worst nightmare. There was a photo of some cars that had gotten trapped on the road and the occupants all died. Horrifying.
some of us know an Aussie named Pam...i wrote to her earlier today to see if she was safe, but the mail bounced back.

What is wrong with people? Do they know the devastation they cause setting these fires and just don't care?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Shut the fuck up, Ramsey.
Death toll's up to 131. I can't imagine anything more terrifying than death by fire.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Death toll's up to 131.
Oops, for a moment I thought that was how many times I told Ramsey to shut the fuck up this morning.
jackboots Wrote:some of us know an Aussie named Pam...i wrote to her earlier today to see if she was safe, but the mail bounced back.
Shit. Let me know if you hear from her, eh? Please?
Pffft!

The only good anglo pilferer is a dead one. I though aussies liked a good old barbecue?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
What would be so terribly wrong with putting to death the perpetrator in the same fashion and method he used to carry out his torture and murder?

I know as a Nation we'll never buy into that thinking, but still... wouldn't that slow down the terror these guys cause, even just a little bit, if they knew they'd suffer the same consequence they placed their victims in?
Sinister Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:some of us know an Aussie named Pam...i wrote to her earlier today to see if she was safe, but the mail bounced back.
Shit. Let me know if you hear from her, eh? Please?
i will Sin...but i think her email addy has changed. she travels a lot, i hope she's elsewhere.

I'm pretty sure Pam lives in Sydney, which makes her about 700 miles away from where these fires are.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
This picture makes me want to cry. Fucking scum bags!

[Image: b211024e8cc276b966fe18c88768a582.jpg]
i hope you're safe too Crash!

authorities now say death toll will exceed 200.

sally Wrote:This picture makes me want to cry. Fucking scum bags!

[Image: b211024e8cc276b966fe18c88768a582.jpg]
This exact photo came up on my welcome screen...That darling little koala is heartbreaking in his need, I cannot bear to see animals in distress...I know all this is going on and how dreadful it is but, I've refrained from reading anything after I heard people were being incinerated in their cars fleeing the fire.
The wildlife has been suffering even before the fires... it's been very hot and dry and there's a severe drought. I saw a series of photos of a young koala that came up on someone's back porch and climbed into a bucket of water just to cool off. I'll see if I can find it...
remember that a wildfire, no matter how started, helps nature replenish itself. forest and brush fires have existed for thousands of years. If some asshole had not started these, lighting or the extreme heat probably would have anyway. It is unfortunate, but also needed in nature.
Here it is. Ignore the cutesy dialog, if you can.
I WANT TWO !!!!