Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mornin' bitches!
I have arrived.

What havoc shall we wreak today?
Hi cutsie, linky-poo-poo, lovey dove. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Kill clients who think free means everything and anything and not just the ONE ITEM you offered for free?
The Antagonist Wrote:Kill clients who think free means everything and anything and not just the ONE ITEM you offered for free?

Cheap fucks, I know the type well. They see you as a pseudo-slave.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:I have arrived.

What havoc shall we wreak today?
world domination
Middle Finger Wrote:Hi cutsie, linky-poo-poo, lovey dove. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Hi punkie-schmunkie, schnookums, cuddle-booger!

Ya freak. ::nuts::

[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:Kill clients who think free means everything and anything and not just the ONE ITEM you offered for free?
Ooooh, can I? Can I? I haven't made oatmeal out of anyone in 4 days!!!!
Today I'm telling someone that her lip injections have made her look like a large mouth bass...::dlaugh::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Good, because fake women are a turn off to me.
86 112
Jesus, why would anyone do that to themselves? Just watching the needle go in like that is enough to say NO, get your shit out of my face.

Maybe they used ass fat on her?
Duchess Wrote:Today I'm telling someone that her lip injections have made her look like a large mouth bass...::dlaugh::

For real? I don't understand why women do that. In fact, it inspires me to post a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPtcmaWRNs

[media=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/DiPtcmaWRNs[/media]

Shit, I forgot; Dutch can't see videos. Here's the lyrics then. Best I can do.

"What A Way To Wanna Be!"

I don't wanna wear that
It only makes me look fat
Time to tone my thighs-- gotta lose another size, yeah!
What a way to wanna be

Exfoliate--look great!
Feel guilty 'bout what you ate
You're buyin' all the books--
to learn the latest looks, yeah
What a way to wanna be

We like to buy, we like to spend,
to keep up with the latest trend
But we don't get no satisfaction
living like a slave to fashion
No more thinking for yourself,
just get it off a shelf

[Chorus]
Oh--oh, why be perfect--no--oh,
it's not worth it
Don't be so obsessed--c'mon give it a rest
This is not some contest--just do your best
'Cause no--oh body's perfect!
What a way to wanna be

Moisturize, exercise, erase the
rings around your eyes
Cover what you can,
get a Coppertone tan, yeah
What a way to wanna be!

Stabilize the mood you're in--
you're back on diet food again
Bigger is the best, but only
in the chest, yeah!
What a way to wanna be

We like to buy, we like to spend,
to keep up with the latest trend
But we don't get no satisfaction
living like a slave to fashion
No more thinking for yourself,
just get it off a shelf

[Repeat Chorus]

It's so very--unnecessary
Yeah, how insane--to be so vain
It's so synthetic--I just don't get it
I don't get it, baby, yeah, yeah

Don't be so obsessed--c'mon give it a rest
This is not some contest--just do your best
'Cause no--oh body's perfect!

(Ooooohhhhhh)

Oh, no--oh body's perfect
No--oh, it's not worth it
Don't be so obsessed
(No--oh body's perfect)
This is not some contest
(No--oh body's perfect)
Perfect! What a way to wanna be

Duchess Wrote:Today I'm telling someone that her lip injections have made her look like a large mouth bass...::dlaugh::

YES!!!

I don't get the lip injection thing, I've never seen it look good on anyone ever
I don't know why women want to do that either...She is not a "real" friend, she is just a chick my best guy friend has been dating {fucking} & she's been here every friggin' Sunday, if he doesn't bring her, she just shows up...Fuck that, I've had enough...AND, she giggles too {shudder}...Why don't some women realize that chasing a man is goddamn unattractive, seriously...Needy bitches should be ashamed of themselves.
Duchess Wrote:I don't know why women want to do that either...She is not a "real" friend, she is just a chick my best guy friend has been dating {fucking} & she's been here every friggin' Sunday, if he doesn't bring her, she just shows up...Fuck that, I've had enough...AND, she giggles too {shudder}...Why don't some women realize that chasing a man is goddamn unattractive, seriously...Needy bitches should be ashamed of themselves.
She's at your house because you have a nice house and nice things and she's hoping to become your BFF and share all your toys with her and go shopping with her and buy shoes with her and do hair with her, and manicures and and and and OMG!
Duchess Wrote:if he doesn't bring her, she just shows up
Unannounced? No phone call, no begging for an invitation? Fuck that is right!! Not even the Brothers show up at my house without a call first. My Mom doesn't, my sister doesn't; NO ONE does. They know better. ::gunner::

that and maybe she wants you to go get restyline (sp?) injections with her
The Antagonist Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:I don't know why women want to do that either...She is not a "real" friend, she is just a chick my best guy friend has been dating {fucking} & she's been here every friggin' Sunday, if he doesn't bring her, she just shows up...Fuck that, I've had enough...AND, she giggles too {shudder}...Why don't some women realize that chasing a man is goddamn unattractive, seriously...Needy bitches should be ashamed of themselves.
She's at your house because you have a nice house and nice things and she's hoping to become your BFF and share all your toys with her and go shopping with her and buy shoes with her and do hair with her, and manicures and and and and OMG!
Jesus Christ...That's damn near vomit inducing !
Yeah well, I've seen your house and it's easy to figure out why this is very plausible.
DPD Chick Wrote:that and maybe she wants you to go get restyline (sp?) injections with her
Or maybe she's a doper and is hoping for some Ketamine. ::lmao::
Sinister Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:if he doesn't bring her, she just shows up
Unannounced? No phone call, no begging for an invitation? Fuck that is right!! Not even the Brothers show up at my house without a call first. My Mom doesn't, my sister doesn't; NO ONE does. They know better. ::gunner::
Yup, unannounced, uninvited...She knows that we always open our home to friends on game day & she does not take the hint that I don't want her here, now I am being forced to be rude, damnit !!
Duchess Wrote:Yup, unannounced, uninvited...She knows that we always open our home to friends on game day & she does not take the hint that I don't want her here, now I am being forced to be rude, damnit !!
When she gets there, call me and get her on the phone. I can explain manners to her in no uncertain terms.