Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so, what's everyone up to this weekend??
I thought a nice normal thread about nice normal topics my be refreshing in here since everyone is on the rag around here and fighting and bickering.

:;beat::so spill it - what's up?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:I thought a nice normal thread about nice normal topics my be refreshing in here since everyone is on the rag around here and fighting and bickering.

None of your fucking business.

::flip::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You better fucking tell me dammit.
i am going to cut some firewood. Smiley_emoticons_wink

See? JB answered nicely. Thank you JB.
ramseycat Wrote:I thought a nice normal thread about nice normal topics my be refreshing in here since everyone is on the rag around here and fighting and bickering.

I had a stand down order last night so I wasn't at the base. My Lt. Colonel emailed to say he might want me to do some level one studies on-base Saturday as I switch from Airbase Security Squad Leaderto Flight Officer. I have like six months of education before I get my commission and get up in the sky.
Lounging about and some gaming mostly... Finally have some time to catch up on some Xbox 360 gaming and may play something on the computer too. Thought about going to see a movie with the wifey. Any suggestions?
The Afterbirth Wrote:Lounging about and some gaming mostly... Finally have some time to catch up on some Xbox 360 gaming and may play something on the computer too. Thought about going to see a movie with the wifey. Any suggestions?
I'm thinking Gran Torino is going to be action packed. Clint Eastwood turned out to be a great director. Seven Pounds will be good because ANYTHING with Will Smith is good. Avoid Earth Stood Still. Everyone I know that saw it said the original was 100x better.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
The Afterbirth Wrote:Lounging about and some gaming mostly... Finally have some time to catch up on some Xbox 360 gaming and may play something on the computer too. Thought about going to see a movie with the wifey. Any suggestions?
I'm thinking Gran Torino is going to be action packed. Clint Eastwood turned out to be a great director. Seven Pounds will be good because ANYTHING with Will Smith is good. Avoid Earth Stood Still. Everyone I know that saw it said the original was 100x better.
I didn't know that that was a remake. Still, anything with Keanu Reeves is never all that stunning. Thanks for the suggestions though, those do both sound good.
I heard Gran Torino is awsome. I would like to see that.
The Afterbirth Wrote:I didn't know that that was a remake. Still, anything with Keanu Reeves is never all that stunning. Thanks for the suggestions though, those do both sound good.

You never saw Rocky Horror Picture Show? Don't you remember the song Riff Raff sings: "Michael Rannie was ill the day the Earth stood still, but he told us where we stand".

[media=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/x-qtYcEo6bM[/media]
ramseycat Wrote:See? JB answered nicely. Thank you JB.
you'rewelcome. er, do you have a chainsaw? my buddy maggot does, but he's snowed in. ::lmao::

[user=74]AnonyMoose[/user] wrote:
Quote:You never saw Rocky Horror Picture Show? Don't you remember the song Riff Raff sings: "Michael Rannie was ill the day the Earth stood still, but he told us where we stand".

[media=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/x-qtYcEo6bM[/media]
Ya, I saw it, just never paid that close of attention or considered what it was referring to I guess. Nice to know though.
Riff Raff (played by Richard O'Brien who also wrote the play and the music) names about eight or ten of the most famous sci-fi movies of that generation (1950's).
I'm playing in a euchre tournament tomorrow night and plan to kick some serious ass.

Sunday, taking a road trip to see a friend.
Sinister Wrote:I'm playing in a euchre tournament tomorrow night and plan to kick some serious ass.

Hells Angels goes to Disneyland. ::lmao::
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:I'm playing in a euchre tournament tomorrow night and plan to kick some serious ass.

No, that would be a huge pack of friends. Can you just see Disneyland being taken over by 81??? Holy shit, the kids would be scarred for life.
Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

No, that would be a huge pack of friends. Can you just see Disneyland being taken over by 81??? Holy shit, the kids would be scarred for life.

I think the dads might be stressed too. Bikers are truly not well recieved. All are percieved as rapists, abusers, certainly felons, and not trustworthy.

AnonyMoose Wrote:I think the dads might be stressed too. Bikers are truly not well recieved. All are percieved as rapists, abusers, certainly felons, and not trustworthy.
And I am guilty of only half of those things, dammit. :Blush:
Sinister Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:I think the dads might be stressed too. Bikers are truly not well recieved. All are percieved as rapists, abusers, certainly felons, and not trustworthy.
And I am guilty of only half of those things, dammit. :Blush:

You can't rape the willing. ::lmao::

Work hard at it - you can nail the other 2 things.