Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ah, the good ol days
The good ol days ... when people vomited over my passion for Duchess, or Sinister left town like a little bitch because a tard from Norway signed up ...
86 112
Uh, "left town"??? How do you figure, fucknuts?
Sinister Wrote:Uh, "left town"??? How do you figure, fucknuts?

"Left town" as in, didn't even go in his intro thread for the most part and refused to address him in a Sinister way or give him anything close to even a little bit of a hard time. You stayed away - that is what I mean by left town. Go drink some coffee or something, you're dopey factor is high again.
86 112
Or when calling someone a bitchflake was the pinnacle of insults from MF.
Middle Finger Wrote:The good ol days ... when people vomited over my passion for Duchess, or Sinister left town like a little bitch because a tard from Norway signed up ...
::bvomit::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Or when calling someone a bitchflake was the pinnacle of insults from MF.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
"Left town" as in, didn't even go in his intro thread for the most part and refused to address him in a Sinister way or give him anything close to even a little bit of a hard time. You stayed away - that is what I mean by left town. Go drink some coffee or something, you're dopey factor is high again.

She just feels sorry for him because he is autistic and a complete retard, maybe she thought mocking him would be like drowning a puppy or kicking a kitten in the face.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:

Everyone has their weaknesses.

My dopey factor is high every day, so I don't what the fuck you're talking about there, shithead.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:maybe she thought mocking him would be like drowning a puppy or kicking a kitten in the face.
That's really it, right there. Very good, Poop!!! ::thumbs:: Excellent analogy.
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:maybe she thought mocking him would be like drowning a puppy or kicking a kitten in the face.
That's really it, right there. Very good, Poop!!! ::thumbs:: Excellent analogy.

I have no such compassion, mocking newbietard is easy but its also fun!, its like holding a midget at bay with you hand on his head and repeatedly kicking him in the bollocks, a guilty pleasure.

I have never come across a more dim and witless adult human male in my entire life.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I have never come across a more dim and witless adult human male in my entire life.

WORD!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:I have never come across a more dim and witless adult human male in my entire life.

WORD!!
I have never come across a more dim and witless adult human female as you in my entire life.

Actually no, Sally should be the winner of that accolade.
Where is Sally?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Where is Sally?
Who cares?
Sinister Wrote:
Who cares?

Logic would imply that it's the person who asked the question. ::nuts::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Who cares?
Further logic would imply that I was simply jumping on the chance to show once again that I don't give a fuck about where that bimbo is. Capice?
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Who cares?
Further logic would imply that I was simply jumping on the chance to show once again that I don't give a fuck about where that bimbo is. Capice?

Even further logic would imply that you should have known that I don't give a fuck whether or not you give a fuck about where Sally is, and that I was obviously only asking people who care.

You know what the sad part is? Sally is the victim in all of this. 21

86 112
Do you think I give a fuck if you give a fuck whether or not I give a fuck? I couldn't fucking care less. Fuck you, ya fuckin' wop. ::finger::

Wait...my brain hurts.....
Sinister Wrote:Do you think I give a fuck if you give a fuck whether or not I give a fuck? I couldn't fucking care less. Fuck you, ya fuckin' wop. ::finger::

Wait...my brain hurts.....

I knew if I kept it up, your brain would collapse. ::bravo::
86 112