Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To my good friend Poophole
Well good evening Poophole.
I am in an exceptionally good mood tonight ya british taint. Ya see I dropped 2 of those poor defenseless creatures today . I had to lay and wait for 12 damn hours, But I got those fuckers I did. Good hits too, blew the top of their fucking hearts right out their sides. I just wish I had brought the 7.62 along. I could have blasted a hundred of Bambi. Hell while you were hiding behind your computer, I was hiding behind a tree. Just sitting there doing nothing, but I had my index finger at the ready on the trigger [ and man I have a itchy trigger finger ] And my thumb firmly pressed against the safety. Just waiting for the slightest reason to make the move from safe to ready to kill. And I did need this day dearly as its been months since I got the privilege of stopping a heart beat and then viciously removing what is left of it from the chest cavity. After all there's nothing quite like the feeling of a warm slippery heart in your latex covered hand. But don't fret there Hong Kong Phooey, they didn't feel a thing. I hid so damn well, and they were just that stupid that they each just walked right in front of the gun. And the one dropped right in its tracks. Didn't even blink. And the other one didn't make it 20 yards before it went ass over tea cup into a heap. Probably didn't feel a thing, or at least not much. And then I was so dam lazy that I hooked a rope around their necks and drug them to my truck with my fucking quad. Believe that shit poopster? Do you want to se pictures? Gee I hope ya say yes.
And guess what, Tomorrow I am going to donate one of them to the local food pantry for the needy.A guy has to kinda balance stuff out like that ya know. Do all the bad stuff ya want , then once and a while do something good and it makes you look and feel good.So like I said in the beginning, I am in a wonderful mood tonight!
So you take care of yourself there My dear friend. And I hope you have a glorious day .
I would love to stay and chat, but I need to go clean andfondlemy magnificent killing machines. Chow .
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Fuck what they want, I want to see pics!!!!

YOU GOT YOUR DEER!!! WOOHOO!!!!! ::thumbs::

Fuckin' AWESOME J!!!!! I wish I was closer to you; I'd bring the case of beer.

I read kinda fast; were they both bucks?? I am fucking green with envy, you lucky son of a bitch......::irk::
Good evening Siniater,
Amazing. I cant believe I left that part out of my day. I felt I had enough bucks hanging on the wall. So today I went after the Does. They are a little dumber than the bucks so that helps. Plus you get the added bonus of killing a mother with child. After all last month was breeding season, and we all know that life begins at conception.
And I would love to post some pics for you. After all there is a lot of blood and guts and dead animals.

This pic is of the tree where I hid all day.
And this one is of me doing what is required of a good hunter. I do nothing pretty good don't I?
Just me, still doing nothing.
Some more of me doing nothing.
I am cold just LOOKING at your pics. You sat out there for 12 hours?!
And here is a pic of the quad my lazy ass uses to drag the dead deer. Look at how tuff it is holding that little quad like that . Dont it make me look tuff too?
Momster Wrote:I am cold just LOOKING at your pics. You sat out there for 12 hours?!

Sometimes it takes that long to seea deer. Sometimes longer.
Quote:I felt I had enough bucks hanging on the wall. So today I went after the Does. They are a little dumber than the bucks so that helps.

You're not a trophy hunter anyway; you use all your meat. And the does are definitely more accessible than the bucks.

Have you ever tried rattling to bring out the bucks? I've had some luck with that technique, especially during the rut. Had one run dead-nuts at me from 300 yards away and stop about 15 yards broadside. The dipshit ex I was with had his bow leaning against a fucking tree. ::doh::
I am sorry Sinister but I probably should not post the pics of the deer. There is a small amount of blood involved with the taking of a defenseless animals life.
Why yes I did momster. A guy has to get into the woods pretty damn early to set a good trap like that.
I eat venison, but I know without a doubt, I could not make myself shoot a deer. My mom just got back from Elk hunting, she lives too damn far away, and won't pay $50 to overnight me some stew meat!!

will you? Smiley_emoticons_wink
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:I am sorry Sinister but I probably should not post the pics of the deer. There is a small amount of blood involved with the taking of a defenseless animals life.

So? What the fuck is your point? It is natural to hunt and it aids in conservation. You and I both know that if hunting was outlawed there would be an overrun of deer being killed by cars and eating people's prize rose bushes and shit.

It is a completely natural act to hunt, and the blood just goes along with it.

Out of curiosity; why do you use latex gloves to field dress? I take my glovesoff; it's warm inside that deer!!!
Why yes Sinister I do employ the use of a rattling bag as well as a decoy and various grunt and bleat calls. A guy has to be pretty sneaky and patient hanging out of a tree doing nothing for 2-3 months, every weekend. And I agree the rut is the best time to ambush the bucks. They are all running around with their noses in the dirt sniffing for a ready to breed doe. All I have to do is sit and wait.
Yes Sinister, I know it is natural to see lots of blood and organs in this process. However to post that here would be just plain Tacky.

I use latex gloves because they will snag in the event that there had ben a previous wound from a bow hunter that still contained the broadhead. These deer are pretty tuff ya know. Sometimes they can live in agony for years with that arrow still inside them , cutting them a little with each and every step.
We would be doing a big favor for the enviroment and our health if evryone hunted their own meat, just dont hang the fucker on your wall trailer trash!
sally Wrote:We would be doing a big favor for the enviroment and our health if evryone hunted their own meat, just dont hang the fucker on your wall trailer trash!
::lmao::
sally Wrote:We would be doing a big favor for the enviroment and our health if evryone hunted their own meat, just dont hang the fucker on your wall trailer trash!
Why does the stuffed partial carcass of the deer bother your tender sensibilities so fucking much? Are you really that much of a panty-waste?
I am sorry you feel that way my deer Sally . However when in Rome do as the Romans. And I won the best trailer in the park award for this deer. Bubba McCarthy even said so. Wanna see pictures???????
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:Wanna see pictures???????
Of course!