Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
asleep on the job
well this is nice, that inmate could have taken her keys and/or taken her hostage. 52 85

Correction officer Nadja Green, conked-out in a chair beside an amused Rikers Island inmate, faces disciplinary charges after a fellow guard snapped this phone pic at the prison infirmary.

.jpg   nadja_green--300x300.jpg (Size: 19.52 KB / Downloads: 88)

(12-29-2009, 03:29 PM)jackboots Wrote: well this is nice, that inmate could have taken her keys and/or taken her hostage. 52 85

Correction officer Nadja Green, conked-out in a chair beside an amused Rikers Island inmate, faces disciplinary charges after a fellow guard snapped this phone pic at the prison infirmary.

What a dopey trout Smiley_emoticons_slash
That could of been a very costly mistake.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Her mouth is open. Smiley_emoticons_fies
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Kick her ass to the curb ~
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
She's probably drunk on toilet tank hooch and taking a post coitus nap.
I'm really surprised the inmates didn't do something worse to her.

Is it my imagination, or is that guy next to her 'busting a sag'?? WTF? ::lol::
WTF did you just call someone?::lol::
Man, Donna Summers has really gone down in the world. :(
(12-29-2009, 08:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: WTF did you just call someone?::lol::

hahah were you talking to me?

No, I wasn't calling the guy anything. I was talking about the way he appears to be wearing his pants. You know, how kids (well, and I guess adults too) sometimes wear their pants falling off their ass? That's called 'busting a sag' and it looks like the guy is doing that. I mean, it's fucking stupid ANYway, but how much more fucking stupid would it be to do that with your prison pants?
Syber: how much more fucking stupid would it be to do that with your prison pants?

MANY of them do in the jails. it's one of very few ways they can show contempt for officers and express their "individuality". it does look really stupid. whenever i had occasion to visit the jail i would order them to pull their godamn pants up and really piss them off. they also like to hold their dicks while sauntering around with their pants down.
Smiley_emoticons_kotz

(12-29-2009, 09:33 PM)jackboots Wrote: Syber: how much more fucking stupid would it be to do that with your prison pants?

MANY of them do in the jails. it's one of very few ways they can show contempt for officers and express their "individuality". it does look really stupid. whenever i had occasion to visit the jail i would order them to pull their godamn pants up and really piss them off. they also like to hold their dicks while sauntering around with their pants down.
Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Lovely.

I would be so tempted to ask them if they were going for 'easy access' for their butt buddy. 17
Way, WAY off topic but I just watched a movie/mini-series called "Lost in Austen" about a 21st century girl that somehow manages to trade places with Elizabeth Bennett from "Pride and Prejudice"... when she met Mr Collins, she later described him as a man that fondled himself through his pocket and then sniffed his fingers afterward. hahaha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH9NK0FYyCc
(12-29-2009, 09:46 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Way, WAY off topic but I just watched a movie/mini-series called "Lost in Austen" about a 21st century girl that somehow manages to trade places with Elizabeth Bennett from "Pride and Prejudice"... when she met Mr Collins, she later described him as a man that fondled himself through his pocket and then sniffed his fingers afterward. hahaha!

::lol::

That looks like a fun mini-series.
(12-29-2009, 09:46 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Way, WAY off topic but I just watched a movie/mini-series called "Lost in Austen" about a 21st century girl that somehow manages to trade places with Elizabeth Bennett from "Pride and Prejudice"... when she met Mr Collins, she later described him as a man that fondled himself through his pocket and then sniffed his fingers afterward. hahaha!

I will take "Bald men that liked running their fingers through their hair" for 500.00 Alex........

I bet Frank does that.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Bet he does too, now that you mentioned it. Hahaha!
(12-29-2009, 09:13 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(12-29-2009, 08:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: WTF did you just call someone?::lol::

hahah were you talking to me?

No, I wasn't calling the guy anything. I was talking about the way he appears to be wearing his pants. You know, how kids (well, and I guess adults too) sometimes wear their pants falling off their ass? That's called 'busting a sag' and it looks like the guy is doing that. I mean, it's fucking stupid ANYway, but how much more fucking stupid would it be to do that with your prison pants?

(12-29-2009, 09:37 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(12-29-2009, 09:33 PM)jackboots Wrote: Syber: how much more fucking stupid would it be to do that with your prison pants?

Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Lovely.

I would be so tempted to ask them if they were going for 'easy access' for their butt buddy. 17

The sad part is that the ORIGINAL pants sag shit was prison bitches showing off the goods for sale...

How many asswipes would wear their pants down like that if they knew what it meant I wonder.
I've told a few morons that and they don't believe it, D.

What I would love to witness is one of them having to run for their lives with their drawers around their knees like that. Now that would be funny..... can you say hobbles?
(12-30-2009, 05:53 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: I've told a few morons that and they don't believe it, D.

What I would love to witness is one of them having to run for their lives with their drawers around their knees like that. Now that would be funny..... can you say hobbles?

That's part of my friend's (who is a comedian) routine. A whole thing on "Pull up your fucking pants"

Part of that is:
How are these niggers (and Bernie is black, so he can say that in a comedy club without causing an uproar) gonna run from the cops when they rob the liquor store?

The funny thing is, we actually saw this happen recently downtown, which is where he got the material. This kid couldn't run for shit, and the cops thunked him good with their night sticks. Was funny as shit. He robbed the damned liquor store for $180 and a fifth of rum. And got nailed 3 whole blocks away. Dumb dumb dumb.