Frank's famous!
You know how that cocksucker goes on and on about me being a troublemaking liar?

Quote: buttercup

country flag

Re: Stalking

Quote:Originally Posted by oscar View Post
You can find her on 24hour forums BC. I agree... she's a great lady.

I know but ive no desire to be part of a forum run by Frank, you've no idea of the trouble he caused here at the garden some years ago.

I'm sure me and Lady cop's path will cross again somewhere else.

Smiley_emoticons_fies
he DID stir some shit over there! they banned him i think. 28 what a troublemaker. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(01-10-2010, 06:14 PM)jackboots Wrote: he DID stir some shit over there! they banned him i think. 28 what a troublemaker. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I do remember meeting Frank at FG, and definatly not liking him very much. But I decided to come to 24 anyway.
i tried to pretend i didn't know him, but it was too late. poor old spot was mortally offended and horrified at how uncouth he was. ::biglol::

Frank was on crank, for god's sake! He posted like a madman and sounded like a fucking imbecile. "Give me a kiss, baybee!!" over and over again.
(01-10-2010, 06:59 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Frank was on crank, for god's sake! He posted like a madman and sounded like a fucking imbecile. "Give me a kiss, baybee!!" over and over again.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
I posted at FG stoned and had a good time in my Intro thread coming onto women. I believe my Intro thread had the most views/posts of all the Intro threads up until that point. At least, that is what I noticed when I sorted by view/post count.

Bay bay!!!
86 112
Frank's intro thread:

Quote:24Hours
Banned

country flag

What's Up BabyCakes & SweetiePies!

There are several here that I know from my site but there is one in particular I have to smooch publicly because she is the one I put down as "referred by" when signing up - and that is:

LADY COP!!!

I want to list the others because I love them so much (Aussie, Twilla, etc.) but then I would be clearly stepping into a sticky area. Anyway, shaddap about that. Let's move on.

There are 4000 forums here so do me a favor - tell me the coolest few. I don't want to spread my Italian goodness around too thin. I want to stay sort of compact - I can handle the flames better. Is this place OK to debate and spice things up a little, or do I have to pretend I like everyone all the time? Do I take on the role of Polyanna? Is this Lolipop land or a Down & Dirty Nasty Filthy WhoreHouse kind of place? Just tell me the truth, I can adapt. Watch:

If it's all artificial and lolipopped out, I can say stuff just like I was on meds:

That was so kind of you to respond, and while I don't agree, we can certainly agree to disagree.

Or, if it's real and cool, I can say:

Are you high?

Just give me the deal, I can adapt. My name is Frank, Flexi-Frank to be honest. AussiePam will spank me if I get to be too much, and Lady Cop will cuff me and ... wait, that's not exactly a deterrent.

Heh heh. That's right, I said heh heh, I'm from NY. So you want to know a pet peeve of mine? People who act like they don't know NY rules! Just for our pizza alone. If you live outside of the U.S. please don't insult me and pretend you know what good pizza is. The closest you get to it is that leaning tower of pizza.

Two final, important questions:

Is there a place here were sexy girlie pics are posted?

Are the Admins here cool, uptight, weird, what? I'm an Admin on my forum site so don't worry - I know how to handle these people (lots of love letters, compliments, etc.).

Where do I start!!!?

Thanks for having me!

- Frank

He was rather... enthusiastic, wasn't he? 104
(01-10-2010, 08:48 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I believe my Intro thread had the most views/posts of all the Intro threads up until that point.

that's true....nobody there could fucking believe what they were reading. it was like people who slow down to look at bodies splattered on the highway. :o
MF:
There are several here that I know from my site but there is one in particular I have to smooch publicly because she is the one I put down as "referred by" when signing up - and that is:

LADY COP!!!

no damn wonder i got banned. 50

Yep, it's all Frank's fault. Probably why I got banned too. Several times. Smiley_emoticons_fies
My name is Frank, Flexi-Frank to be honest.

(01-10-2010, 08:52 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Frank's intro thread:
He was rather... enthusiastic, wasn't he? 104

"Flexi-Frank"
it was really embarrassing. you can laugh all you want, but he also got into spanking...i was forced to charge everyone a dollar to spank Frank. they lined up for blocks and practically forced me to take their money. :'(

it's gone up to 5 bucks now. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

It sounds funny now, but the guy was posting like a mosquito that just sucked a speed freak dry. Baybee.
I'm an Admin on my forum site so don't worry - I know how to handle these people.

That was some funny shit. I had a great time that week. It's always fun watching which bitches are uptight and offended, and which people are cool.
86 112
(01-10-2010, 09:50 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: That was some funny shit. I had a great time that week. It's always fun watching which bitches are uptight and offended, and which people are cool.

You call that fun? Remind me to never invite you anywhere. I'm sure JB and Lumpy appreciate being embarrassed because you're a damn fool.
(01-10-2010, 10:17 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-10-2010, 09:50 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: That was some funny shit. I had a great time that week. It's always fun watching which bitches are uptight and offended, and which people are cool.

You call that fun? Remind me to never invite you anywhere. I'm sure JB and Lumpy appreciate being embarrassed because you're a damn fool.

Oh be quite, I already know you'd like my idea of fun. You are on this site, aren't you? Who do you think set out to have the kind of fun we have here?

JB invited me there, and Lumpy paid for my subscription. They didn't mind me stirring up shit with those arrogant mods and annoying FG clique fests. Then, they both stayed at 24. Then, they both are here at Mock. I'm pretty sure I don't embarrass them too much.

In fact, they might even like me, you ungrateful bitch.
86 112
(01-10-2010, 10:42 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-10-2010, 10:17 PM)sally Wrote:

Oh be quite, I already know you'd like my idea of fun. You are on this site, aren't you? Who do you think set out to have the kind of fun we have here?

JB invited me there, and Lumpy paid for my subscription. They didn't mind me stirring up shit with those arrogant mods and annoying FG clique fests. Then, they both stayed at 24. Then, they both are here at Mock. I'm pretty sure I don't embarrass them too much.

In fact, they might even like me, you ungrateful bitch.

wolf is that you?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

::lol::..........Thats some funky pretzel monkey twisty shit right there!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.