Poll: Do you shop on ebay?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'm an ebayin' maniac!
21.43%
3 21.43%
Occasionally
64.29%
9 64.29%
I prefer to pay full price by going to a crowded mall
0%
0 0%
Ebay is low class
14.29%
2 14.29%
Oops, I picked too many poll options.
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you ebay?
If so, how have your transactions been? Any problems?
I've got 100% feedback on E-Bay, wish some other fuckers were as reliable.

The usual shit, late payments, late delivery, product not as described, crap packaging you know Julie type shit.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I love me some ebay !...I try very hard to find something to purchase from there almost every single day...I haven't had any real issues with any of my transactions.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I just received what was described as "Womens Shearling Sheepskin Winter Gloves Black Soft New" which led me to assume they had shearling in them, silly me... they're just plain unlined leather gloves that are more like gardening gloves than anything else. That's the most misleading ebay item I've ever bought.

I hope you mentioned that the seller was misleading when you left feedback.
I just sent a 'question' asking what they considered 'shearling.'
I've had a 5050 experience with Ebay regarding items that were advertised.

The worst was the hamster cage I bought that they said was in mint condition and it came to me with leftover bits of bedding, crusted with piss and chunks of hamster crap lodged in the cracks.
I used to buy them for the wire doors to make my own cages for my hamsters when I had them. I had a fit and they told me that's how they described it. Ummm no. WTF would anyone do with a filty cage?! It went directly in the trash.

Lumpy turned me onto a great handbag source!
I don't Ebay often but sometimes I do find some great things there that can't be found anywhere else. Today I need to find waterbed conditioner. Stupid store here closed on me over the holidays.
(01-29-2010, 01:29 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I just sent a 'question' asking what they considered 'shearling.'

Shearling should be fleece lined. and not some stupid fake fur glued to suede material!! One time I got a pair of boots that were sheepskin but the fur was fake. A good fake too - good enough that I didn't check to see if it was glued. After it started pilling and falling out on the soles I could see the fabric under the fur.

I'd send them back on general principal if they take returns.
E-bay was good at one time when they first started but now the fees that they charge is over the top and not worth the effort. Their Pay-pal that they started is way overpriced.
Because of the many rip-offs,scammers and idiots that are on it they have turned my woody into a wet noodle.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-29-2010, 01:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: E-bay was good at one time when they first started but now the fees that they charge is over the top and not worth the effort. Their Pay-pal that they started is way overpriced.
Because of the many rip-offs,scammers and idiots that are on it they have turned my woody into a wet noodle.

That's as good an excuse as any. 11
I am mostly a buyer and have had good experiences. The only iffy one I have had is when I got a lot of toddler clothes. Most of them were nice. Then she threw in this stained up dress that was completley unwearable.
I've had excellent experiences as both a buyer and seller.
I no longer have 100% feedback due to an idiot who left negative feedback for something that I sold "AS-IS" and it didn't work when he tried it. Well gee ya dumb fucker... That and another guy who never received his item and didn't pay to have it insured. Oh well. Fuck them both. Smiley_emoticons_wink

As a buyer I've never been screwed. The only time I even remotely got screwed was my own fault, I misread the item description. And oh well, I lost $7... big deal.
I'm probally the only person who has never bought or sold anything on ebay. I can't buy clothes online because I need to try them on first, I enjoy actually going out and buying home furnishings and Christmas presents, and I can't even think of anything I would need from there anyway. I guess if my treadmill or stair machine ever breaks then I might look on there for a new one.
(01-29-2010, 02:03 PM)sally Wrote: I'm probally the only person who has never bought or sold anything on ebay. I can't buy clothes online because I need to try them on first, I enjoy actually going out and buying home furnishings and Christmas presents, and I can't even of anything I would need from there anyway. I guess if my treadmill or stair machine ever breaks then I might look on there for a new one.

I buy a lot of PC equipment off eBay, one of the best sources for it. Especially for parts to laptops.
Who's the asshole that voted 'low class'? Lemme guess... Frank.
well i made this comment in the past, and nobody will like it. but ebay is the biggest fence in America. one of the first places that is looked at by authorities for stolen property. however, the innocent buyer has no way or responsibility to know if they are buying stolen goods.

Why would someone think ebay is low class ?
(01-29-2010, 02:10 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Who's the asshole that voted 'low class'? Lemme guess... Frank.

Eh? Was that in response to the neg feedback of my AS-IS item? I'm confused. Start quoting damn you!
(01-29-2010, 02:25 PM)D Wrote:
(01-29-2010, 02:10 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Who's the asshole that voted 'low class'? Lemme guess... Frank.

Eh? Was that in response to the neg feedback of my AS-IS item? I'm confused. Start quoting damn you!
In the poll, knucklehead! Now there are two 'low class' votes. 52
(01-29-2010, 02:27 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: In the poll, knucklehead! Now there are two 'low class' votes. 52

Sorry, I didn't see that option Smiley_emoticons_razz I admit my mistake. And what the fuck?