Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAHAHAHA!

I'm cleaning a lot of junk out of one of my pc's & I came across this. It cracks me up every time I see it. 28

[Image: bush-funny-face-3.jpg]

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
:B
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

If I put Obama's face on that picture you would be offended. Right?

Fug duh kund

Fug duh kund
(10-08-2010, 08:33 PM)pyropappy Wrote: If I put Obama's face on that picture you would be offended. Right?

Just because I poke fun at Dumbya doesn't mean I'm a fan of Obama.

But anyone who stands up for G.W Gump is a fucking dickweed...
Fug duh kund
I get a kick out of this one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Excellent, Duchess!
(05-11-2011, 06:43 PM)Disciple Wrote: Excellent, Duchess!

You WERE born to follow Duchess around to kiss her ass.

Now I think you're a liar.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-09-2010, 06:17 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: But anyone who stands up for G.W Gump is a fucking dickweed...

The Bush family sticks together...family loyalty
[attachment=10398]

They share alot in common
[attachment=10399]
Loves them!

The president doesn't have to be the smartest man in the country. They have handlers and policy makers and speech writers and a cabinet. This "intellectual" president hasn't impressed me much. I prefer a pres who can OPEN UP A CAN OF WHOOP ASS!

Whooooweeee!

In all seriousness, our presidents should all have served their country. If you aren't willing to serve (I don't mean your homies or other self-interests), fuck off.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-16-2011, 04:58 PM)Cracker Wrote: In all seriousness, our presidents should all have served their country. If you aren't willing to serve (I don't mean your homies or other self-interests), fuck off.

I agree with that. I think that anyone who is in a position to call for war should have the experience of being a warrior. They should know what it feels like, looks like {up close & personal} and smells like. I've thought this for years now.

I might give Hillary a pass on that. I have a new-found respect for her.
(05-16-2011, 05:16 PM)Cracker Wrote: I might give Hillary a pass on that. I have a new-found respect for her.

She's hell on wheels & I choose to believe that she genuinely cares. I admire her a great deal & think she would have made a fine president.

I hope she runs this time. She may get us back closer to the middle of the road.
(05-16-2011, 05:13 PM)Duchess Wrote: I agree with that. I think that anyone who is in a position to call for war should have the experience of being a warrior. They should know what it feels like, looks like {up close & personal} and smells like. I've thought this for years now.

As time goes on, that's going to be harder and harder to come by. Most politicians, it seems..arent military folks..or for that matter, even folks that have had a blue collar background. They're a bunch of spoiled fucking brats.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(05-16-2011, 05:43 PM)Cracker Wrote: I hope she runs this time. She may get us back closer to the middle of the road.

Unfortunately she's pretty much ruled out running this time. I'm too lazy to google it but it seems like it would be pretty rare for a Secretary of State to run against the President that asked her to serve (talk about awwwkward). I wonder if that's one reason Obama asked her; keep your enemies close and all that.

I liked her before but yeah, I've developed even more respect for her in the last couple of years. 2016?
Commando Cunt Queen
If Hillary ran she would win. She could run as an independant and win. I still think she may.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-16-2011, 07:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: She could run as an independant and win. I still think she may.

You're not being sarcastic? I'd love to see her give it another shot next year. By the time 2016 rolls around she'll be about 68.