Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waahhhh, my kid is a brat, and the teacher embarrassed him
[url=http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AmzdPYHotOeoDWRtBqhgMeObvZx4;_ylc=X3oDMThpa3JxNXFzBF9TAzIwMjM1MzgwNzUEYQMxMTAzMDggbmV3cyB0ZWFjaGVyIHN0YXBsZXMgbm90ZSB2BGNwb3MDMTgEZwNpZC03NDA2MQRpbnRsA3VzBGl0YwMwBGx0eHQDTW9tbWlmZmVkYXR0ZWFjaGVyJiMzOTtzbm90ZQRwa2d2AzE5BHBvcwMwBHNlYwN0ZC1mZWF0BHNsawN0aHVtYmxpbmsEdGFyA2h0dHA6Ly9uZXdzLnlhaG9vLmNvbS92aWRlby9taWFtaWNiczQtMTU3NTA4NDAvdGVhY2hlci1jcml0aWNpemVkLWZvci1ob3ctc2hlLXNlbnQtYS1ub3RlLWhvbWUtMjQ0NDUxOTUEdGVzdAM3MDE-/SIG=13r8fbr9c/EXP=1299770334/**http%3A//news.yahoo.com/video/miamicbs4-15750840/teacher-criticized-for-how-she-sent-a-note-home-24445195]Story[/url]

Give me a fucking break, You wanna talk about embarrassment? 30-40 years ago this kid would have been marched to the front of the class, and been paddled in front of all the kids....just as I was. Did my parents stick up for me? Nope..I had it coming. Shit like this pisses me off. Bring back corporal punishment in the schools I say, it would do our spoiled-brat youth some good.

You know what this kid learned? Nothing, except that Mommy will be there to defend him when he fucks up, or his poor little feelings get hurt.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Let the bitch home school her mouthy little fuck.

I'm sure he is a child of genius and potential.

Besides . . . he'll be the best player on any of his sports' team.

Chuck Norris is right.

And remember that brat who whined when he got busted for launching spitballs AGAIN, and now he can't go to Annapolis? Whatever, douchebag.

Some parents can be so painfully stupid. Sadly they perpetuate it with their offspring.

You couldn't pay me enough to manage someone's little bastards everyday.

When people have rotten lil' fucks as kids then I think the parent is probably a rotten big fuck. *shrugs* Am I right or am I right?

I hold parents responsible for their brats.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-09-2011, 11:59 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Sadly they perpetuate it with their offspring.

And that's why we are where we are in the USA today..watch..in 20 years when this kid is in prison, it will be the teachers fault because of this "dramatic" experience he had to go through as a 2nd grader.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

(03-09-2011, 12:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: [size=medium][i]

*shrugs* Am I right or am I right?

Is that you Ned? Ned Ryerson?

This is the world that the liberals built, remember when we got a grade for citizenship?

God Bless the DOE.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-09-2011, 12:10 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Is that you Ned? Ned Ryerson?

This is the world that the liberals built, remember when we got a grade for citizenship?

God Bless the DOE.

I don't know who Ned is & I'm not interested enough to google him.

I don't think I've ever actually encountered a liberal but I see talk about the elusive bastards all the time online. I have referred to myself as one before but that was only to get some far right assholes fired up. 113

(03-09-2011, 12:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't know who Ned is & I'm not interested enough to google him.

Because I'm nice like that

(03-09-2011, 12:30 PM)thekid65 Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 12:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't know who Ned is & I'm not interested enough to google him.

Because I'm nice like that

Still not interested. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Actually, now I have to go find out who this guy is. hah

Well, no wonder I didn't know.
If a grown adult can't control a classroom of kids without physically assaulting them (because that is exactly what corporal punishment is) then they have no business being in the teaching profession.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-09-2011, 12:46 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: If a grown adult can't control a classroom of kids without physically assaulting them (because that is exactly what corporal punishment is) then they have no business being in the teaching profession.

hahhahhah

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-09-2011, 12:50 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hahhahhah

It comes as no surprise that you are in favour of beating people who are half your size tough guy.

Did you beat your own inbred Scottish wannabe sprogs?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I think Dick would have had a complete shit fit if someone dared to lay their hands on any of his kids in a threatening manner.
(03-09-2011, 01:00 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 12:50 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hahhahhah

It comes as no surprise that you are in favour of beating people who are half your size tough guy.

Did you beat your own inbred Scottish wannabe sprogs?

Keep your fucked up logic in your own country fool "read Ireland" there is no way this ass is Scottish.

No one said beat, that is your mis representation of another words, as always.

Look where you have gone, from pinning a note on the shirt of an asshole kid to beating them.

Fucking Moron.hahhah

John Adams

(03-09-2011, 12:46 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: If a grown adult can't control a classroom of kids without physically assaulting them (because that is exactly what corporal punishment is) then they have no business being in the teaching profession.

I agree completely.

Corporal punishment is an administrator's job.

That's why we hire Principals.

And Coaches . . . they can't teach worth a shit.

Apparently, it's not as easy and simple as you make it sound. I had my ass paddled in the 2nd grade by the princple and so did many other kids. I can't think of anyone that has been scarred for life from it. All I remember is that I made sure I never went to the Principles office again. I never had a feeling anyone beat me either. 35 years ago, kids got their asses whooped. That's back in the days of morals and values, and the world was much more pleasant to live in. Most of these fucking brats today need their asses paddled IMO.

Nobody wants their little precious disciplined in schools. They want their little bastard to be able to bother the rest of the kids all day and make everybody else's child as low-achieving as their own. They should send all the brats to a brat school so they can bother each other all day and let the other kids learn.

Do an immigration check on that mom and send her and little Delroy back to the island they escaped from.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-09-2011, 12:05 PM)thekid65 Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 11:59 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Sadly they perpetuate it with their offspring.

And that's why we are where we are in the USA today..watch..in 20 years when this kid is in prison, it will be the teachers fault because of this "dramatic" experience he had to go through as a 2nd grader.
I don't have children and personally never will because they are gross however, the way someone is treated as a child DOES have an effect on how they turn out as an adult. A child that is disciplined with physical violence will grow up to be more tolerant of violence as an adult. I totally disagree with the idea that it is okay for a parent to lay their hands on their child, let alone a teacher. JMO
(03-10-2011, 02:30 AM)KarmaK Wrote: . . . however, the way someone is treated as a child DOES have an effect on how they turn out as an adult.

Help me understand Patty Hearst, Paris Hilton, Susan Smith or Jeffrey Dahmer.

What specifically fucked them up?

Beatings or breast feeding?