Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not JUST a Bitch
I am a bitch. But I am not JUST a bitch. Instead of gleaning personal idealism from one source, namely the media, I gravitated to less-time sensitive sources, like the sciences.

Most people can be explained very easily, ranked even, using accepted theories of human development. Erikson's Psychosocial Stages and Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs can be used to compare people of similar ages and figure out which stage of development fucked them up completely:

Erikson
1. Infancy (birth to 18 months) Trust vs. Mistrust (Feeding) Children develop a sense of trust when caregivers provide reliabilty, care, and affection. A lack of this will lead to mistrust.

2. Early Childhood (2 to 3 years) Autonomy vs. Shame and Doubt (Toilet Training) Children need to develop a sense of personal control over physical skills and a sense of independence. Success leads to feelings of autonomy, failure results in feelings of shame and doubt.

3. Preschool (3 to 5 years) Initiative vs. Guilt (Exploration) Children need to begin asserting control and power over the environment. Success in this stage leads to a sense of purpose. Children who try to exert too much power experience disapproval, resulting in a sense of guilt.

4. School Age (6 to 11 years) Industry vs. Inferiority (School) Children need to cope with new social and academic demands. Success leads to a sense of competence, while failure results in feelings of inferiority.

5. Adolescence (12 to 18 years) Identity vs. Role Confusion (Social Relationships) Teens need to develop a sense of self and personal identity. Success leads to an ability to stay true to yourself, while failure leads to role confusion and a weak sense of self.

6. Young Adulthood (19 to 40 years) Intimacy vs. Isolation (Relationships) Young adults need to form intimate, loving relationships with other people. Success leads to strong relationships, while failure results in loneliness and isolation.

7. Middle Adulthood (40 to 65 years) Generativity vs. Stagnation (Work and Parenthood) Adults need to create or nurture things that will outlast them, often by having children or creating a positive change that benefits other people. Success leads to feelings of usefulness and accomplishment, while failure results in shallow involvement in the world.

8. Maturity(65 to death) Ego Integrity vs. Despair (Reflection on Life) Older adults need to look back on life and feel a sense of fulfillment. Success at this stage leads to feelings of wisdom, while failure results in regret, bitterness, and despair.

Maslow
1.Physiological Needs These include the most basic needs that are vital to survival, such as the need for water, air, food and sleep. Maslow believed that these needs are the most basic and instinctive needs in the hierarchy because all needs become secondary until these physiological needs are met.

2.Security Needs These include needs for safety and security. Security needs are important for survival, but they are not as demanding as the physiological needs. Examples of security needs include a desire for steady employment, health insurance, safe neighborhoods and shelter from the environment.

3.Social Needs These include needs for belonging, love and affection. Maslow considered these needs to be less basic than physiological and security needs. Relationships such as friendships, romantic attachments and families help fulfill this need for companionship and acceptance, as does involvement in social, community or religious groups.

4.Esteem Needs After the first three needs have been satisfied, esteem needs becomes increasingly important. These include the need for things that reflect on self-esteem, personal worth, social recognition and accomplishment.

5.Self-actualizing Needs This is the highest level of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. Self-actualizing people are self-aware, concerned with personal growth, less concerned with the opinions of others and interested fulfilling their potential.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
This is how I judge people. Most people never make it to the highest level of Maslow's Hierarchy because they were stunted developmentally (see Erikson's Stages). Once you are armed with these basic tenets of psychology, you can see the motivation behind most people and where they went wrong. So while some of you are posting your usual bullshit, I am judging you.

I don't make this shit up.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Under all the clever sounding horseshit you post in actuality ALL you are doing here is filling the void left by Sinister and Antagonist as Mocks resident ghastly shrew, the hoarse voiced bearded lady of the Mock freak show.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
What are you, OP? I would honestly like to hear how you view your venomous shit.

I can't stand people who antagonize then play the victim. You are a bully until someone makes a good point, then you are the victim. I find that toxic behavior.
(03-13-2011, 04:24 PM)Cracker Wrote: I am judging you.

I am judging you too and the unanimous verdict is in....

You're a cunt.

Smiley_emoticons_bussi
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-13-2011, 04:51 PM)Cracker Wrote: your venomous shit.

You are a bully.

Here is another example of cracker super imposing her own clearly identifiable negative character traits onto me to attack them because she can't attack herself or her own behaviour.

As discussed in my "essay".

Smiley_emoticons_razz
You are an angel and I am a white devil.

Anybody that doesn't conform to your program must be an evil bitch.

I think it's lovely you can find fault in others, but sad you can't see any in yourself.
I have plenty of faults but I don't project them onto someone else to try and attack or solve them, I will leave the obvious self loathing to you.
"Men's faults to themselves seldom appear." Shakespeare

"Wink at small faults, for you have great ones yourself." Scottish Proverb

I don't need to be perfect. I can survive under the pressure of my own vices and transgressions. I hope you can make peace with your own imperfection. If not, continue to revel in your perfection, even if I think you are a douche.
(03-13-2011, 05:08 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I have plenty of faults but I don't project them onto someone else to try and attack or solve them, I will leave the obvious self loathing to you.

Did you read your essay?

You are wishy-washy.
I think you get pissy because you can't dominate me. I could relate it to a famous Frenchman, but I won't.
(03-13-2011, 05:11 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think you get pissy because you can't dominate me.

I think exactly the same about your attitude towards me, you should really stop projecting onto me, the answer to your obvious unhappiness is internal not external.

You obviously need to be overbearing and holier than thou it hides an obvious inner pain and lack of self confidence.

If I put my hand on your shoulder and said "its not your fault" my guess is that you would be in floods of tears in 2 nanoseconds.
So far today I am Hitler, the Klan, Sinister, and the Antagonist.

Do you see a pattern? Who has the need to be the victim? You don't see me whining...
(03-13-2011, 05:20 PM)Cracker Wrote: You don't see me whining...

No, I see you slowly but surely losing your marbles.

Signs_173

Did you re-read your initial post in this thread?

Insane

This is a MOCK forum.
Bitch move. Again.

My turn:

Whatever.
OP today:

"Don't make a mess though or she will kick your little ass and you will end up being an angry young man dodging RPG's in Helmand province."

Because it's funny when your son is getting ready to deploy.

You have no honor. You can throw out all the "poor me, I'm a victim" posts you want, but you are a piece of shit and a poor excuse for a man.
Hmmmm yeah about as honourable as asking if I have a paperweight made of human ears because my dad was in the Parachute regiment? And calling the British cowards when there are British troops fighting and dying alongside your precious son.

You know nothing about honour vinegar tits.
You have no honor. You aren't funny. You are a vicious little rat with bitch tendencies.
(03-13-2011, 05:52 PM)Cracker Wrote: You are a vicious little rat with bitch tendencies.

This is another example of the "venomous shit" that this loony was projecting onto me earlier.

See my essay "why cracker makes me drowsy and limp" for more information.

Smiley_emoticons_wink
You're both fucking stubborn.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen