Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Summer Inman, Ohio murdered young mom
jesus, did his parents help kidnap, kill and conceal this young mother??

she has 3 little kids.
and i haven't found out why these people have been charged. the police must have something.

NBC4i.com

A missing Logan woman's estranged husband, mother-in-law and father-in-law all are behind bars in Athens County Friday.

Summer D. Inman, 25, disappeared during an apparent abduction in Logan late Tuesday.

An investigation into Summer's apparent kidnapping led them to 26-year-old William A. Inman Jr., 47-year-old William A. Inman Sr., and 46-year-old Sandra K. Inman.

The younger Inman is Summer's estranged husband. The elder Inman and Sandra are Summer's father-in-law and mother-in-law.

Logan police said Summer's estranged husband and his parents were arrested on kidnapping charges at about 9:30 p.m. Thursday at a home in the 5900 block of Raysville Road in Jackson County.

The Inmans do not own the Raysville Road home; their residence is listed off Fay Road in Akron, Ohio.

The three suspects did not fight extradition from Jackson County Friday morning.

Only Sandra made a court appearance Friday morning; The younger and elder Inman did not.

Sandra's mother, Martha Wagner, was in court in Jackson County Friday.

"Me and my daughter -- we still love her. We love Summer. We don't want nothing to happen to her. We've kept on loving her," Wagner told NBC4.

Summer still is missing currently, and Logan police asked for the public's continued help and tips.

Summer is a white female who is 5 feet 3 inches tall. She weighs about 120 pounds and has brown hair and green eyes.

She had on blue jeans and a black or dark-colored T-shirt with white lettering when seen last.

Eyewitness accounts indicated two male suspects forced Summer into a vehicle outside Century National Bank in the area of Hunter and Market streets in Logan at about 11 p.m. Tuesday.

Logan police released surveillance images of Summer that were taken Tuesday night before her apparent abduction. She was working an evening shift at the bank for a cleaning service, NBC4 reported.

Investigators said they hoped the photos would jog the memory of an unknowing witness who might have seen something of importance to the case. Also, a citizen might have seen a discarded article of clothing along a roadway or on their property.

Anyone with information on the case should call Logan police at 740-385-6866 immediately.

Summer filed for a divorce from the younger Inman in June 2010. According to the divorce filing, the younger Inman threatened to kill her if she were to ever leave with the children.

Summer also said in the complaint her husband would hide her car keys and cell phone and hold her captive inside their home.

A report from the Vinton County sheriff's office indicated a deputy was called to the elder Inman and Sandra's previous residence in Dec. 2010. Summer and her boyfriend, Adam Peters, were at the home to pick up her belongings when a fight began. The report indicated the elder Inman threatened to shoot Peters. The elder Inman was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct out of the incident.

The younger Inman and his parents were transported to Southeastern Regional Jail and booked Friday. They are being held without bond. They were scheduled to be arraigned Monday, March 28.

NBC4's Patrick Preston spoke to Jewel Cavinee Friday. Cavinee is a family friend and former church youth group leader for Summer and the younger Inman.

Cavinee described Summer as, "kind, light-hearted and always smiling."

When asked about remaining hopeful for Summer's return, Cavinee said, "The more time that passes, it doesn't look good. But I'm hoping for the best."

Cavinee said she hopes authorities can get the information they need from the younger Inman and his parents.

"Now they have them. And, hopefully, they can get the information they needed -- that somehow they're able to break them down until they will say what happened to Summer."

NBC4 also asked Cavinee about the suspects and Summer and the younger Inman's children.

"You know, they don't have control over Summer and her children, and I think that's a lot of what the problem is -- just a power struggle of sorts."

"We knew that they did not like it that Summer was moving on with her life and making a life for herself and her kids without their involvement," Cavinee said.

Inman's boyfriend, Adam Peters, issued the following statement to NBC4 Thursday: "We have been asked not to make any comment at this time … Keep the family, kids and myself in your prayers." Peters said the reason relatives and friends were asked not to make any comments is to keep any misinformation from getting out.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, how crazy is that? You would think that his parents would want the best for their grandchildren. Didn't something like this happen about 5 years ago? Where the son's parents helped him murder and hide his wife?
[Image: 155fs853955.gif] I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. [Image: 5yjbztv.gif]
more of her photos. i don't have a pic of the boyfriend yet.
this is crazy. i don't know what the police have on the husband and his parents, but if this is about the children and custody, those kids aren't going to have any parents! people are fucking nuts. they don't think, a court would have sorted this out. didn't they think the children needed a mother?

WHIO:
Public Asked To Help Search For Missing Ohio Woman

Posted: 5:40 pm EDT March 26, 2011
LOGAN, Ohio -- Police in the southern Ohio city of Logan are asking residents of the region to search their properties and nearby parks or fields for signs of a woman believed to have been kidnapped this week.

Summer Inman has been missing since late Tuesday, and her estranged husband and his parents have been arrested on kidnapping charges.

Relatives are hoping she'll be found alive, but authorities said Saturday they must consider the possibility that she's been seriously hurt or killed.

Investigators are asking residents to search their properties for signs of suspicious activity and for any clothing similar to the dark T-shirt and pants Inman was wearing when she was last seen.

Authorities continue looking for Inman, who is 5-foot-3 and 120 pounds with light hair, blue eyes and fair skin.

News10.
she may not be alive? no kidding?
and they posted these photos with NO CAPTION so i guess maybe it's their home?

LOGAN, Ohio — The search for missing mother of three, Summer Inman, continued on Saturday as investigators said they are considering the possibility that she will not be found alive.

Inman, 25, was allegedly kidnapped by her estranged husband, William A. Inman II, and his parents, William A. and Sandra Inman, 10TV News reported.

She was apparently abducted on Tuesday night from an alley behind a Hocking County bank where she was working.

The FBI on Saturday asked people in the Logan area to check their property, especially areas close to a roadway, for anything out of the ordinary.

Summer filed for a divorce from the younger Inman in June 2010. According to the divorce filing, the younger Inman threatened to kill her if she were to ever leave with the children.

Summer also said in the complaint her husband would hide her car keys and cell phone and hold her captive inside their home.

A report from the Vinton County sheriff's office indicated a deputy was called to the elder Inman and Sandra's previous residence in Dec. 2010. Summer and her boyfriend, Adam Peters, were at the home to pick up her belongings when a fight began. The report indicated the elder Inman threatened to shoot Peters. The elder Inman was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct out of the incident.

The younger Inman and his parents were transported to Southeastern Regional Jail and booked Friday. They are being held without bond. They were scheduled to be arraigned Monday, March 28.

News10 Sunday.

nothing.

LOGAN, Ohio — Law enforcement officers and search dogs spanned a four-county area on Sunday looking for a missing mother of three from Hocking County.

Summer Inman has not been heard from since Tuesday, after she was allegedly kidnapped by her estranged husband and his parents, 10TV News reported.

On Sunday, the FBI said investigators were using dogs to search Hocking, Perry, Morgan and Muskingum counties.

The FBI said the four-county area was searched based on tips from the public and locations of the known travel of the three people charged in Inman's disappearance.

Lady Cop, very nice you posted this up! The FBI said it didn't look good for this young mother. I pray they find her I just can't imagine what the hell these 3 were thinking. I've read some of the comments over on Channel 10. The Judge was very wise down there! Thanks for those pictures above.
Police FB:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hocking-C...4221254778

"The investigation into the kidnapping of Summer Inman on March 22, 2011, from Logan, Ohio continues. Searches conducted yesterday in the counties of Hocking, Perry, Morgan, and Muskingum were not fruitful, as Summer is still missing. However, even though the searches did not result in the outcome law enforcement wanted, we will continue to make every investigative effort to bring Summer home to her loved ones.

"The Logan Police Department has received information that on Wednesday morning, March 23, around 10 – 11 a.m., roughly 12 hours after Summer’s disappearance the night before from Logan, individuals believed to be the Inman’s, in their white Ford Crown Victoria, stopped at Pearl Road Auto Wrecking and Salvage, 5000 Pearl Road, in Cleveland, Ohio. Investigators have learned that a man believed to be William A. Inman, told an employee at the business that he didn’t like the wheels and tires currently on his vehicle and was looking to purchase four different wheels and tires for the same vehicle. The employee sold Inman a used set of four 16” wheels and tires and gave Inman a credit for the wheels and tires he turned in. Inman was observed putting this new set of wheels and tires on the family’s white Crown Victoria in the Pearl lot. After a couple of hours, Inman had the wheels and tires on the white Crown Victoria and they left. Approximately four hours later, an unknown man came into the same business looking for four 16” wheels and tires for his Crown Victoria. The man saw the four wheels and tires now in the showroom from the Inman’s vehicle and purchased them. Because the purchase was made in cash, there is no record of the identity of the man who purchased the wheels and tires previously on the Inman’s vehicle. Investigators are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying this man. The wheels and tires may be important evidentiary items. The man was described as a white male, possibly in his 30’s. Anyone with any information as to the possible identity of this man is asked to contact the Logan Police Department immediately at 740-385-6868. There is no video available because Pearl’s cameras were not functioning at the time.See More
about a minute ago

10News

LOGAN, Ohio — Community members are planning a vigil on Monday night for a missing mother of three who has not been heard from in almost a week.

Police said Summer Inman was kidnapped on Tuesday night by her estranged husband and his parents, 10TV reported.

Inman, 25, was abducted from an alley behind a bank she was cleaning.

Community members will gather at Worthington Park in downtown Logan to pray for Inman's safe return.

Lady Cop, I have travelled along this Pearl Road, Cleveland, Ohio and have actually stopped at that salvage yard hunting for a car part - my gosh! why would this bastard drive all that way from south of Columbus, Ohio to yonder? I hope he didn't run over this young mother! or the tires had concrete or something on them or mud - he definately wanted to unload those wheels and tires far away, imagine. If you look up the Summit Co., Ohio Auditor this Bastard may own 3 rental properties in Akron, Ohio I think its him, not 100% certain! Something was said about Faye Road and that possibly was this bastards last known address Faye Road - I've been close to that road also because I visit a Garden Center not far from there its off US 224. What is at Faye Road? Did they rent? Nothing comes up under that name. What if LE is on a wild chase down there in those southern counties and this bastard has thrown them off, and this poor woman is up towards Cleveland or Akron regions - just my opinion -I'm sure LE will nail them all. Thanks for latest news!
Thankyou so much for all the current information on this case including the photos. Lady Cop, in your opinion, what could the three of them been thinking about not becoming instant suspects? Do you feel it's possible she could still be alive, or would they already have told the cops where to find her? Poor Summer and her children:(
i'll be surprised and happy if she's alive. she has 3 little kids.
and i understand the Inman inmates are saying nothing. if she were alive and well i think they'd speak up and get themselves out of jail. the alternative is charges upped to murder.

nancy grace did this story last night. she sat there screeching "BOMBSHELL" ---she was "just hearing in her ear abut the arrests!" uh...those arrests were days ago. she is a hopeless media whore.

there is a "pastor dion" running all over cyberspace blogging and posting about some religious and "deprogramming" connotations to this whole case. claims to be the family pastor and is blabbing all he "knows" about the family. some pastor. i give him zero credibility and couldn't even be arsed to repost his bullshit. you can find him in reader comments at various venues and his looney blog:

http://summerinmankidnapping.wordpress.c...idnapping/

but it seems Summer's father-in-law was running some $$$$ scam to help the homeless, and Summer's current boyfriend Adam Peters had been one of the homeless guys at his "mercy ranch". this gets curiouser and curiouser.

Pic's of Summer's boyfriend- Adam Peters

.jpg   186585_513194566_956024_n.jpg (Size: 15.71 KB / Downloads: 162)
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
Adam Peters Facebook-http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profi...=513194566

Summer Inmam Facebook-
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profi...1422291621
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
From Adams Facebook

About Adam-
"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance."

"Odi et amo: auare id faciam, fortasse requiris. Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior."
(I hate and I love: why I do so you may well ask. I do not know, but I feel it happen and am in agony.)

I'm really F'ed up, and I'm crazy as Hell
PD just released this pic of Inman car.

According to Logan police, the suspects stopped at a car wash south of Cleveland the morning after the abduction of Summer.

Police said the Inmans stopped at the Blu Sonic Car Wash on Orchardview Avenue in Seven Hills at about 7:32 a.m. on March 23.

Surveillance video from the car wash shows the Inmans appearing to clean out and vacuum the interior of their white-colored Ford Crown Victoria.

Police said there is no sign of Summer during the video.

According to police, the elder Inman is observed removing a police spotlight from the driver's side of the vehicle and taking the temporary license plate from the front window area and attaching it to the rear bumper of the vehicle.

Logan police said it is apparent the Inmans were trying to significantly alter the appearance of their vehicle.

Investigators said the Inmans may have stopped at two separate car washes in the McConnelsville area after leaving Logan and prior to their arrival at the Blu Sonic in Seven Hills.

Hocking County Sheriff's Office
MEDIA RELEASE

LOGAN POLICE DEPARTMENT

...PHONE: 740-385-6868
Logan- Update

The investigation into the kidnapping of Summer Inman on March 22, 2011 from Logan, Ohio continues. Investigators are making progress in identifying routes traveled by the Inmans during the evening after the abduction as well as locations where they stopped. This information is coming from a variety of sources. Law enforcement appreciates the efforts of the law enforcement and citizens throughout Ohio who continue to contact investigators in Logan, providing information relevant to the case.
Law enforcement has received information that the Inmans stopped at the Blu Sonic Car Wash, located at 200 Orchardview Avenue, in Seven Hills, Ohio (just south of Cleveland) at approximately 7:32 am on Wednesday, March 23, the morning after the abduction of Summer. During review of the video form the car wash, investigators observed the Inmans appearing to clean out and vacuum the interior of their white-colored Ford Crown Victoria. There is no sign of Summer anywhere in the video. In addition, William A. Inman (the father) is observed removing the police spotlight from the driver’s side of the vehicle as well as taking the temporary license plate from the front window area and affixing it to the rear bumper area of the vehicle. Couple this information with the purchase of new wheels and tires from the Pearl Road Auto Wrecking and Salvage in Cleveland a couple of hours later, and it is apparent the Inmans are trying to significantly alter the appearance of the vehicle in case there were witnesses to any of their actions. Investigators have also learned that the Inmans may have stopped at two separate car washes in the McConnelsville area after leaving Logan and prior to their arrival at the Blu Sonic in Seven Hills. Video from those locations is being reviewed and pertinent information will be released to the public.
As investigators are able to back track the route taken by the Inmans once they left Logan, it is imperative that the public continues to provide assistance to law enforcement by checking their own property, outbuildings, fields, nearby streams and lakes, bridges and overpasses. Investigators realize there is a level of frustration in the community because people want to help law enforcement search “the good areas” for Summer in hopes of bringing her home to her family That is a common goal that we all share. However, time and time again, “the good areas” to search are just the areas we are requesting citizens to check. We need look no further as an example of this than in the search for Dick and Gladis Russell in Logan County, Ohio. It was two people walking along a roadway that located Dick Russell, and a farmer checking his field found Gladis.
Attached are surveillance photos captured of the Inman’s vehicle and specifically William A. Inman II at the Blu Sonic Car Wash. We are releasing these photos in hopes that by seeing the vehicle, it may jog the memory of potential witnesses who may have observed the vehicle but not realized the significance. In addition, the wheels and tires shown on the vehicle are the wheels and tires that the Inmans sold to an employee at the Pearl Road location. Anyone with any information is requested to contact the Logan Police Department at 740-385-6868.

[Image: Blu_Sonic_C.jpg]

Does anyone know how old their children are? I hope they aren't old enough to understand the situation. Now they have lost both parents, hopefully only temporarily, for the mother's sake. Does anyone know what happened to the son/husband? He isn't in any of the surveillance footage. Hopefully someone saw him wherever he was, and that will lead them to Summer.
[Image: 155fs853955.gif] I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. [Image: 5yjbztv.gif]
Lady Cop, thanks for keeping us updated on this sad story - LE got them good at the car wash. Thank goodness for decent people that try to help the Police also.
(03-29-2011, 06:22 PM)mamabear Wrote: Does anyone know how old their children are? I hope they aren't old enough to understand the situation. Now they have lost both parents, hopefully only temporarily, for the mother's sake. Does anyone know what happened to the son/husband? He isn't in any of the surveillance footage. Hopefully someone saw him wherever he was, and that will lead them to Summer.

i think the kids are all under 5.
and the son/husband is in jail with his parents. or is that not what you meant?

No, I meant at the time of the car wash photos. Summer was seen being abducted by two men, I assume who are the father and son. But only the father and mother are seen in the car wash photos. So, where is their son?