Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My Death Wish List!
The following is all about people who need to take their own lives sometime in the near future:

People who think Jersey Shore is hysterical.

People who support anything that comes out of Obama's mouth. If he said, "We should all give Ari (that's me -- he doesn't say this part in parentheses) all of our money and lavish him with all the free boobies he wants." I'd still be like, "Fuck that guy. He's an idiot." Out of pure reflex; that's how used I am to him being an over-flowing bag of douche.

People who tan more than they read (I don't read a whole lot, but I never fucking tan).

People who don't get the "stand right, walk left" concept.

People who like cock-fighting (not gay people, I mean the stuff where roosters rip the shit out of each other -- gay people are fine by me).

People who don't appreciate Will Ferrell.

People who use abbreviations like "lol" after everything they type online, even if it's not funny. (I'm going to school. lol. It's going to be awesome. lol. -- just fucking die).

People who use 'U' instead of 'you', 'R' instead of 'are' and who type in all sorts of Tourette's Syndrome-induced sporradic caps lock usage like so: U r So GoiNg 2 HelL 4 TaWKinG aB0uT JeSuS LIkE ThaT!!!!111@ (Yes, I'm taking about you JsMom)

Michael Moore (no explanation necessary)

People who don't always offer me sexual favors of my choosing (Goddamn Nuns).

People who think Goonies is a bad movie. (No explanation necessary, "Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyy Yooooouuuuuuuu Guuuuuuuuuys!")

People who dislike other people for having opinions they can't help but have (fucking idiots, what's wrong with those people?)

On that ironic note, I'm done here.

Good motherfuckin' morning, mockers!

:B
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'm too young to die. 21
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-11-2011, 10:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm too young to die. 21

I'll give you a pass.
Smiley_emoticons_bussi
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
People who think the word "party" is a verb.

People who think Fox News is "fair and balanced".

People from Toledo.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
people who can't spell. even when the fucking word is right in front of them. DIE

Respect-applause

So tired. A smiley is all I got.
I forgot to add: Trolls.
Russian
(04-11-2011, 10:05 AM)AriGold Wrote: 

People who don't always offer me sexual favors of my choosing.

Please elaborate on what your preferences are. Thanks!

People who think cybersex is real and meaningful

people who think that OP has anything to offer society

people who use a color for a username and then type all of their posts in that color

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-11-2011, 11:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-11-2011, 10:05 AM)AriGold Wrote: 

People who don't always offer me sexual favors of my choosing.

Please elaborate on what your preferences are. Thanks!

Insatiable.
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(04-11-2011, 11:54 AM)IMaDick Wrote: People who think cybersex is real and meaningful

people who use a color for a username and then type all of their posts in that color

Who says subtly isn't your best quality...?
Smiley_emoticons_wink
(04-11-2011, 11:54 AM)IMaDick Wrote: People who think cybersex is real and meaningful

^

People who use internet forums for anger transference because they haven't got the balls to say anything to anyone in real life.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-11-2011, 11:54 AM)IMaDick Wrote: People who think cybersex is real

I could make your dick hard as a rock with 2 fuckin' paragraphs & then dare you to tell me that's not real...just sayin'.

*gasp* That's no way for an Admin. to act. 50
(04-11-2011, 12:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I could make your dick hard as a rock with 2 fuckin' paragraphs & then dare you to tell me that's not real...just sayin'.

If you need someone to "proof-read" or give a "2nd opinion" -- feel free to send me those paragraphs to "look over".
Smiley_emoticons_wink

(04-11-2011, 12:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah You just know that every "real" man on this forum had his dick in his hand as soon as they read that...even without the 2 paragraphs. 115

Well, you had me up to liking Will Farrell.

His eyes are way to close together, it creeps me out!...and the retarded redneck roles got old a looooong time ago.
Seth Rogen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Will Ferrell.
OP, I stand corrected.

(04-11-2011, 06:47 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: hah You just know that every "real" man on this forum had his dick in his hand as soon as they read that...even without the 2 paragraphs. 115

Awink