Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puzzle 2
hah

You are a prisoner sentenced to death. The Emperor offers you a chance to live by playing a simple game. He gives you 50 black marbles, 50 white marbles and 2 empty bowls. He then says, "Divide these 100 marbles into these 2 bowls. You can divide them any way you like as long as you use all the marbles. Then I will blindfold you and mix the bowls around. You then can choose one bowl and remove ONE marble. If the marble is WHITE you will live, but if the marble is BLACK... you will die."

How do you divide the marbles up so that you have the greatest probability of choosing a white marble?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Put one white marble in one bowl and the rest in the other bowl.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-18-2011, 02:11 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: hah

You made me laugh out loud. hah

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
When you say "mix the bowls around", are you saying mix up the contents or just move the location of the bowls? If it's the latter, I'm saying put all the black marbles on the bottom and the white ones on top.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-18-2011, 03:21 PM)username Wrote: When you say "mix the bowls around", are you saying mix up the contents or just move the location of the bowls?

Both.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Then I agree with Maggot. You have a 5050 chance of picking the right bowl. If you don't, you still have close to a 5050 chance of picking the right color. That seems like the best odds you could get.
Commando Cunt Queen
Get the crack shot cowboy to shoot everyone and set you free, then flee the country.

And take the marbles just to be a bitch.
Maggot nailed this one, methinks.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Put 25 white marbles in one bowl. Put 50 black and 25 white(on top) in the other bowl.
Maggot has it, one white marble in one bowl, the rest in the other. Can't lose...that is, until OP comes up with some hypothetical bullshit.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

25 of each in both bowls, it's an even 50/50.

That's the best odd's there is in this game.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-19-2011, 02:02 AM)IMaDick Wrote: 25 of each in both bowls, it's an even 50/50.

That's the best odd's there is in this game.

hah

As usual dick displays the logical skills of a female great white shark on her period.

WRONG.
(04-18-2011, 02:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: Put one white marble in one bowl and the rest in the other bowl.

Is.........the right answer.

(Well it was when you edited your post to say one white marble instead of one black marble hah)

(04-18-2011, 07:05 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Maggot has it, one white marble in one bowl, the rest in the other. Can't lose...

Yes you can lose.

In fact you still have a 50% of losing but it's the best odds you can get.

Dick didn't use all his marbles.

Oh shit. 28
(04-19-2011, 06:02 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Dick didn't use all his marbles.

Oh shit. 28

Poor duchess.

25 of each in each bowl is all of the marbles and presents the same odds as what OP claims to be the correct answer.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Whoosh...it went...right over your head.
(04-19-2011, 11:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Whoosh...it went...right over your head.

I actually saw the play ground humor, but it was stupid.hah
John Adams

(04-19-2011, 11:10 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I actually saw the play ground humor, but it was stupid.hah

This is the only place I can exhibit the worst I have to offer, please, don't take that away from me. I'd rather spend money on Mock than on a shrink.

There's a snitch afoot. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.