Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Obama's birth certificate released
i feel sure this is a CIA plot. Smiley_emoticons_fies Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

White House releases Obama birth certificate

(CNN) – The White House released President Obama's original birth certificate Wednesday.

The surprise release follows recent and sustained remarks by businessman Donald Trump, among others, that raised doubts as to whether the president was born in the United States.

White House spokesman Jay Carney is expected to speak more about the birth certificate Wednesday morning.

In an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper Monday, Trump repeated his doubts and said he had been told the certificate was "missing."

A new CNN investigation revealed earlier this week what most analysts have been saying since the "birther" controversy erupted during the 2008 presidential campaign: Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961.

While the president has made light of the controversy, the question remained political red meat for some of his critics. A recent CNN/Opinion Research Corp. poll showed that nearly 75% of Americans believe Obama was definitely or probably born in the United States. More than four in 10 Republicans, however, believe he probably or definitely was not born in America.

The U.S. Constitution says only "natural born" citizens can become president - a vague clause that some members of the birther movement contend disqualifies Obama because, they insist, he was born outside the United States.

Skeptics contend, among other things, that Obama was born in his father's home country of Kenya.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This won't be the end of it. Nope.

Seriously people, if there was some discrepancy to find in his background you can bet your ass Bill & Hillary would have found it during the last election process.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Aren't Certificates of Live Birth different from Birth Certificates? I thought the argument was that those are easier to get than Birth Certificates?

Came across this picture today..

Now was that so hard?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
About damn time..NOW can we put this damn issue to rest????
I still don't understand why Obama was expected to produce a document no other American president in history has been expected to produce.

Is it because he is a homie?

Hopefully now the retarded "birther" movement will wither away and die.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-27-2011, 11:09 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I still don't understand why Obama was expected to produce a document no other American president in history has been expected to produce.

I'd say because he's the only one with a questionable history. His father was clearly not a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth, so, all anyone has wanted to see was clear-cut proof that he was born on U.S. soil.

I don't understand why this wasn't produced earlier.
Dammit! It was kind of fun watching the in-fighting this was causing.

Hopefully Trump claims that it's forged.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-27-2011, 11:22 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: His father was clearly not a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth.

So what?

Even Bill O'Reilly said on his show (before this new certificate was released) that Obama was a US citizen and definitely was not a Muslim (not that thats got fuck all to do with being the president or not).

If I was Obama and would have said "prove I'm NOT an American citizen bitches!"
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
upon microscopic study, i am certain it's a forgery. :stir_shit:

[Image: 2mquqfo.gif] 28

click here for PDF full size. click on 'HERE IT IS!' on drudge:

HERE IT IS!
http://www.drudgereport.com/

why spend millions and fight for 3 years in courts across this land only to release a legitimate BC?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-27-2011, 12:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote: why spend millions and fight for 3 years in courts across this land only to release a legitimate BC?

hah

The fact that OP believes it's real is enough reason for me to suspect it's a phony.

I think I will refuse to show my drivers license at the next DUI road block, fight in court for 3 years and then just smile and say ok, here it is.

Jesus Christ, that's stupid, if the fucking birth certificate was real,legal and just sitting there why the fuck fight to hide it?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Took them long enough to get that thing photoshopped. Is that white out? Smiley_emoticons_wink
(04-27-2011, 01:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: The fact that OP believes it's real is enough reason for me to suspect it's a phony.

I think I will refuse to show my drivers license at the next DUI road block, fight in court for 3 years and then just smile and say ok, here it is.

Jesus Christ, that's stupid, if the fucking birth certificate was real,legal and just sitting there why the fuck fight to hide it?

He probably didn't see why he had to produce a document no other US president in history has had to produce.

He probably finally released it just to stop all the retarded birthers dribbling on their keyboards.

I think he underestimated just how retarded some members of the public are judging by your response dick.
How dare anyone question the President! The nerve! Off with his head!

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-27-2011, 01:11 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: He probably didn't see why he had to produce a document no other US president in history has had to produce.

He probably finally released it just to stop all the retarded birthers dribbling on their keyboards.

I think he underestimated just how retarded some members of the public are judging by your response dick.

When asked for a birth certificate as proof of citizenship every US citizen must produce one.

If you want a passport a BC is required.

it's not a matter of him being the only US president to be asked for one, it's every American that may be asked for one at some point, especially when dealing with the federal government.

So you claim it was nothing more than a moral issue? taking a stand on principle?

I kinda expect my president to lead and obey the law. He applied for the office of president, one of the requirements of that job is that he be a natural born US citizen, some proof of that can be required.

filed on the 25th of April 2011, what did he produce as proof when he registered to run for president?

I was required to produce my BC to be a Deputy Sheriff.

John Adams

(04-27-2011, 01:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote: When asked for a birth certificate as proof of citizenship every US citizen must produce one.

it's not a matter of him being the only US president to be asked for one, it's every American that may be asked for one at some point, especially when dealing with the federal government.

So you claim it was nothing more than a moral issue? taking a stand on principle?

I kinda expect my president to lead and obey the law. He applied for the office of president, one of the requirements of that job is that he be a natural born US citizen, some proof of that can be required.

filed on the 25th of April 2011, what did he produce as proof when he registered to run for president?

I was required to produce mine BC to be a Deputy Sheriff.

So are you saying he was sworn in as the US president and got a passport without at any stage producing and showing his birth certificate to the relevant authorities?

hah

(04-27-2011, 01:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(04-27-2011, 01:11 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: He probably didn't see why he had to produce a document no other US president in history has had to produce.

When asked for a birth certificate as proof of citizenship every US citizen must produce one.

I was required to produce my BC to be a Deputy Sheriff.

A very well written, thought out response, Dick.

OP likes to stir the pot. He's the only president I can think of where there's been a question as to where he was born. If he had this document the whole time, then this is bullshit releasing it now.

Guess it took the Donald to get him to cough it up... or it's taken this long to produce a really, really nice forgery.
(04-27-2011, 01:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: How dare anyone question the President! The nerve! Off with his head!

You would be saying that without any sarcasm if a Republican was in the Whitehouse.

He has produced his full birth certificate, what else do you want?, his shoe size?, his turn offs and turn ons?, a photo of his dick?

He could still secretly be a Muslim!, try going off on that retarded tangent.