Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will alqaeda retaliate against the U.S. for Binladens death?
I have wondered since 911 what would happen if Binladen ever got caught or assasinated. I came to the conclusion that if his terrorist organization could use our own planes as missles and bring down the Twin Towers, hit the Pentagon etc... that takes possibly years of planning. I think they have to have a plan to take place for Binladens capture or assasination.
(05-10-2011, 09:51 PM)concerned Wrote: I have wondered since 911 what would happen if Binladen ever got caught or assasinated. I came to the conclusion that if his terrorist organization could use our own planes as missles and bring down the Twin Towers, hit the Pentagon etc... that takes possibly years of planning. I think they have to have a plan to take place for Binladens capture or assasination.

We have already had threats to the transit systems here in TN and in NY. I know it was on HLN a day or two ago. I know theres more to come.
(05-10-2011, 09:51 PM)concerned Wrote: I have wondered since 911 what would happen if Binladen ever got caught or assasinated. I came to the conclusion that if his terrorist organization could use our own planes as missles and bring down the Twin Towers, hit the Pentagon etc... that takes possibly years of planning. I think they have to have a plan to take place for Binladens capture or assasination.

These crazy fuckers don't need a reason. I'm sure it's more fuel for the fire, but the next big attack has been in the making for years.

We are about 2 yrs into WWIII so it can only get worse...........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
WWIII won't happen unless North Korea or Somalia suddenly develop some sort of Hitler and manage to hold the Olympic Games in the next 6 years.

Fuck all will happen with America. Why? Because all that was necessary has been done. Look at you guys, you're as paranoid as shit, hence where even manipulated to vote for a clown twice in a row, which is why all the recent attacks have been on Europe simply to try and achieve the same results, which ain't really working.

From my side I think they will try to make a point by taking out a high profile target somewhere here in the Middle East since they consider it home but who knows, perhaps we'll see a mushroom cloud over New York soon. Or Idaho perhaps. You take away the baked potatoe and the USA will most certainly crumble into little pieces and fall apart.
America may be fucked up, but it's still better than any shit hole in the middle east.

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind, no one else is as free as we are, it makes the rest of the world look at us with envy, envy leads to animosity,animosity leads to anger and anger leads to some fucked up people trying to make us less free.

our government being what most governments are is taking full advantage of this shit to grab more power.

now the only problem with that is a pussified and partly chicken shit society of sheep that think the government can protect them and those few are willing to sacrifice freedom for a false belief in government to feel safe.

trust me, not all americans fall into the fearful catagory and not all americans believe that government can protect us, those are the folks who the terrorists need to fear, the shit that goes on in the middle east won't fly here.

If you want to see fear, look at the people who allow this shit to continue in their own cities and towns throughout all those shit hole countries where terrorists thrive.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-11-2011, 01:14 PM)IMaDick Wrote: not all americans believe that government can protect us,

I'm one of those that don't believe our government will protect me. So...we have guns, gold, ammo and two massive generators. Hahaha! I'm not kiddin'.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Al Qaeda are nowhere near as capable or dangerous as they used to be, thanks to US and British intelligence and special forces missions they have been dealt significant blows to their infrastructure and organisation.

Of course governments don't want people to know that so they propogate the myth that they are potentially even more dangerous then ever which is bollocks.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-11-2011, 02:49 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Al Qaeda are nowhere near as capable or dangerous as they used to be, thanks to US and British intelligence and special forces missions they have been dealt significant blows to their infrastructure and organisation.

OP, couldn't have said this better myself!
hah
(05-11-2011, 12:59 PM)Mohammed Wrote: WWIII won't happen unless North Korea or Somalia suddenly develop some sort of Hitler and manage to hold the Olympic Games in the next 6 years.

Fuck all will happen with America. Why? Because all that was necessary has been done. Look at you guys, you're as paranoid as shit, hence where even manipulated to vote for a clown twice in a row, which is why all the recent attacks have been on Europe simply to try and achieve the same results, which ain't really working.

From my side I think they will try to make a point by taking out a high profile target somewhere here in the Middle East since they consider it home but who knows, perhaps we'll see a mushroom cloud over New York soon. Or Idaho perhaps. You take away the baked potatoe and the USA will most certainly crumble into little pieces and fall apart.

You paranoid SOB...............hah
(05-11-2011, 02:49 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Al Qaeda are nowhere near as capable or dangerous as they used to be, thanks to US and British intelligence and special forces missions they have been dealt significant blows to their infrastructure and organisation.

Of course governments don't want people to know that so they propogate the myth that they are potentially even more dangerous then ever which is bollocks.

Disagreed. They will plan differently. They have people living here for years, amongst us just waiting for the word. IMO.
This is IMO. 911 took years to plan and hours to pull off. They pledge alligence to Al qeada and then to Bin Laden. IMO it would be ignorance and arrogance to think there was no a plan in place for the demise of their leader. You know what gets me? I was once told by an Iragi man I worked with that and I quote him "America is nothing but a fucking whore, we take what we want and send it home" That blew me away.
Another thing I dont get is while they hate us because of our " morals" the terrorist came over her and lived, they drank, fornicated, lusted all in the name of Jihad. That was Ok.
(05-11-2011, 02:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 01:14 PM)IMaDick Wrote: not all americans believe that government can protect us,

I'm one of those that don't believe our government will protect me. So...we have guns, gold, ammo and two massive generators. Hahaha! I'm not kiddin'.

Duchess I used to say " I dont want to know what our goverment does to protect us" After our troops were sent over to Irag for the so called weapons of mass distruction or Hussein. I then found out the US was spending one millions dollars a day to aide them and some of it we borrowed from China. WTF, Irag is one of the richest nations. Why were we spending our mone and borrowing from China on top of that. They should have been paying us.
(05-12-2011, 01:41 AM)concerned Wrote: Another thing I dont get is while they hate us because of our " morals" the terrorist came over her and lived, they drank, fornicated, lusted all in the name of Jihad. That was Ok.

Sounds just like any normal Saudi home to me. One thing for sure, I have never seen anything like what happens on a normal Arab party. A bunch of girls comes in, each one gets a room and then the guys just move from one to another. Looks like some sort of bizarre gang bang ritual really.

Or you find the wealthy one who takes up a room at the Burj and brings in 10 Ukrainian chicks with him.

Leaves you quite speechless actually.
(05-12-2011, 01:46 AM)concerned Wrote: Duchess I used to say " I dont want to know what our goverment does to protect us"

I think it would be a mistake for you or anyone else to count on them for anything. They don't care about you. So many people are under the mistaken impression that they do. The only time you matter to them is when they want your vote.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-11-2011, 06:07 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

OP, couldn't have said this better myself!

With all due respect I disagree, any new leader wants to more well known that the one before him or her. IMO
Let the retaliation begin. Although it was not in the US it has started. Are the "sleeper cells" going to awaken soon?
(05-13-2011, 08:36 PM)concerned Wrote: Let the retaliation begin. Although it was not in the US it has started. Are the "sleeper cells" going to awaken soon?

Osama should have been put on a pole with a sharp point going through and entering his anus shoved through his body, piercing his right collar bone. Put at the city gates as a warning. A sign around his neck saying "Who's next?"
Al Qaeda has never been highly organized. Yeah, they pulled off 911 but in the 10 years since...? Very little. Maybe they'll pull off some coordinated terrorist attack but I think our greatest risk at this point is individual fanatics attempting to avenge Osama's death.
Commando Cunt Queen