Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate Al Qaeda
I do, I prefer traditional home grown British terrorism like the IRA and the Real IRA.

They would always give a telephone warning using specially pre-selected codewords to inform the authorities where the bomb was, often giving the authorities time to clear the area and perform a controlled explosion on any devices found. Yes sometimes the warning would come too late and pregnant women and young children were killed but there was a form of terrorist etiquette on display there. Traditional British terrorism, I know they don't want to be British but the majority of them are anyway.

But Al Qaeda?, sorry but I find them rude, just annoying and rude, no telephoned codewords, no etiquette, just highjacking planes and saying "right lets crash them into prominent buildings". Wheres the etiquette in that?, no due process.

Al Qaeda = rude.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I'm not too crazy about them myself. I wouldn't call them rude though, however I would call them murdering motherfuckers.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You need to give my original post another sweep with your irony detector.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
They're dirty too. You just know those beards are infested with crumbs and drool and God knows what else.
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-07-2011, 03:40 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: You need to give my original post another sweep with your irony detector.

I got it the first time.

I'm so misunderstood.

(06-07-2011, 03:43 PM)username Wrote: They're dirty too. You just know those beards are infested with crumbs and drool and God knows what else.

The worst you are going to get from your average IRA man is whisky breath and eyebrows that look like spiders trying to escape from their face.

Also fashion wise the real IRA have gone classic, this season its back to black berets, balaclavas and camouflage jackets with a hip flask containing nothing but the tears of protestant children.

(06-07-2011, 03:54 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Also fashion wise the real IRA have gone classic, this season its back to black berets, balaclavas and camouflage jackets with a hip flask containing nothing but the tears of protestant children.

I've always said, it's more important to look good than to be good.
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-07-2011, 03:59 PM)username Wrote: I've always said, it's more important to look good than to be good.

Al Qaeda's lack of attention to something as simple as aesthetics will be their ultimate downfall darling.

hahSmiley_emoticons_wink
It might be a different story if Al Qaeda went to confession once in awhile.
Commando Cunt Queen
Al Qaeda is a myth.

Conceived by Bush 1.

Perpetuated by Clinton.

Vilified by Bush 2.

And still used by Obama to continue the the use of economic sanctions, troops and military might on foreign soil.

Now Gaddafi is screaming "Al Qaeda! Al Qaeda!", too.

If you believe in Al Qaeda, then you also believe in WMDs in Iraq.

Everyone knows that Bush 2 told the truth . . . always.

I never believed there were WMD in Iraq and some of the military who made the initial push into Iraq didn't much believe it either. They had nothing to protect themselves with had there been.

I see Al Qaeda as a name for terrorists, a name given to a group of people who hate the US and everything she stands for.
Kaiser Soze.

But for the sake of argument . . .

How many right-wing Christian Fundamentalists and Zionists belong to Al Qaeda?

Or Mexicans . . . Catholic or not?

Heck if I know. I don't think they'd welcome Christians though.
Al Qaeda was actually the name of a CIA database, its use as a term for various terrorist cells is convenient but not accurate.

On this database were various CIA mujahadeen assets like Osama Bin Laden (otherwise known as Tim Osman).
(06-07-2011, 05:44 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: On this database were various CIA mujahadeen assets like Osama Bin Laden (otherwise known as Tim Osman).

No! Not one of the Osman Brothers! Not true! Not true!

Damn your lies!

hah
(06-07-2011, 05:46 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: No! Not one of the Osman Brothers! Not true! Not true!

Damn your lies!

hah

"Craaazy in-fi-dels!, whaaaaooh, whaaaaoooooh!"

"And they call it a Jihaaaaaaaad, oh I guess they'll never know."

I'll be your long bearded lover from Islamabad!, allah hu akbar and then I go boom!"
Nice move, OP..now when noobs read our posts that all refer to your idiocy...everyone will think we're referring to the "Original Poster".

"Pud" definitely suits you better, though.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(06-07-2011, 06:55 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Nice move, OP..now when noobs read our posts that all refer to your idiocy...everyone will think we're referring to the "Original Poster".

...and it appears to roll off your tongue easier. Smiley_emoticons_winkSmiley_emoticons_wink
Fug duh kund
(06-07-2011, 06:55 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Nice move, OP..now when noobs read our posts that all refer to your idiocy...everyone will think we're referring to the "Original Poster".

Stop whinging like a bitch, thats dicks job.