Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
If you voted for Obama
I really feel like you owe me an apology. Especially if you are white. I think it's time. It would really make me feel better and would be a first step towards healing.

If you are planning to vote for him again, just don't tell me.

If you are black, you get a pass. I know you will just blame me for enslaving you 9,000 years ago. I know you will vote for him again even though I have more negro blood in me than he does. You know he's a Jew, right? Jewish mother means Jew. You voted for a Jew who couldn't handle money. WTF?

If you are Hispanic, don't fall for it. He doesn't like all the people of color. He hates you. He said he wants to send ALL Hispanics to Mexico, even if you are from Spain or Puerto Rico. Don't trust him.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I wanted Hillary to win the Democratic nomination.

No way was I voting for McCain/Palin.

Please start holding your breath for that apology.
Commando Cunt Queen
So you voted for whoever was left? That is your reasoning and you're OK with it? Wow. You should apologize to everyone for that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
No apologies here. I hate the man. I cringe when I hear his voice...and his wife too!
(07-15-2011, 09:15 PM)Cracker Wrote: So you voted for whoever was left? That is your reasoning and you're OK with it? Wow. You should apologize to everyone for that.

Yeah, I should have voted for the right because they were doing so well.

What part of "centrist" don't you understand?
Commando Cunt Queen
The Obama administration stealth amnesty scandal that emerged last year is heating up. It all began with an internal U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services memo outlining ways the Obama administration could bypass Congress to enact amnesty for millions of illegal aliens through “administrative means.”

And then the Houston Chronicle exposed an effort by the administration to suspend the deportations of illegal aliens that supposedly have not been convicted of any “serious” crimes.

Well you may recall that JW filed two FOIA lawsuits against the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to get to the truth about this deportation plan. And according to documents our litigation recently pried loose, not only did Obama administration officials skirt congressional authority when implementing this unlawful scheme behind closed doors, but apparently they also lied about it when they got caught.

The documents, which we obtained from the Obama DHS, show that DHS officials misled Congress and the public about the scope of the immigration enforcement policy change which gave wide latitude to local immigration officials to dismiss illegal alien deportation cases.

And perhaps most shocking of all, officials considered the dismissal of charges against illegal alien criminals convicted of violent crimes!

The documents concern the response by Houston immigration officials to a June 30, 2010, memo from John Morton, Director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), to all ICE employees instructing local immigration officials to use their discretion in “prioritizing” illegal immigration deportation cases.

This new policy resulted in the dismissal of hundreds of immigration cases and an overall 40% increase in deportation dismissals with local Houston ICE officials taking a particularly aggressive approach to the policy’s implementation.

Moreover, despite the claims of immigration officials, ICE considered ending deportation proceeding for illegal aliens with violent crime offenses. A spreadsheet obtained by Judicial Watch lists the specific violent crimes that immigration officials were prepared to overlook. They include: sexual assault, solicitation of murder, aggravated assault, assaulting a police officer, and kidnapping, as well as numerous drug charges.

A far cry from the “very narrow class of illegal immigrants with pending green card applications” Obama administration officials described to the press, wouldn’t you say?
I give in that regard. Obama is pandering to the illegal/Hispanic community. *sigh*

Worse, San Francisco is now trying to make felons a protected class so they can't get discriminated against with regards to housing/employment etc.

Just shoot me. I feel entirely misrepresented.
Commando Cunt Queen

There is also a big push to let felons vote.

If you break a huge law, you shouldn't get to vote again. Because we don't care what you think if you can't behave.

Right?

Apparently not. Apparently that is racist thinking. That's the claim, anyway. I wouldn't want my particular race to be oft-confused with "felon," but that's just me, I guess.
(07-16-2011, 12:03 AM)Cracker Wrote: There is also a big push to let felons vote.

If you break a huge law, you shouldn't get to vote again. Because we don't care what you think if you can't behave.

Right?

Apparently not. Apparently that is racist thinking. That's the claim, anyway. I wouldn't want my particular race to be oft-confused with "felon," but that's just me, I guess.

*pulling my hairs out* Really? If you're a convicted felon, I'm sorry, fuck you and you're supposed fucking rights. OMG....
Commando Cunt Queen

If you can ask for an apology from everyone that voted for Obama then I guess it's okay if I run around demanding an apology for everyone that voted for that dumbass Bush, matter of fact, when I'm demanding my apology & discover someone did it TWICE, I want my ass kissed & one year of free yard work.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-16-2011, 05:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

If you can ask for an apology from everyone that voted for Obama then I guess it's okay if I run around demanding an apology for everyone that voted for that dumbass Bush, matter of fact, when I'm demanding my apology & discover someone did it TWICE, I want my ass kissed & one year of free yard work.

Anyone that voted for Dubya twice owes the whole fucking world an apology.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I hate the way people hate Obama, he is a nice man. People enjoy picking on him it's weird. But they turned a blind eye when the other mob were in violating human rights. Hey peoples, we are supposed to be the good guys remember?

(this is going to set the cat amongst the canaries) *just putting my safety helmet on*
(07-16-2011, 09:31 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I hate the way people hate Obama, he is a nice man. People enjoy picking on him it's weird. But they turned a blind eye when the other mob were in violating human rights. Hey peoples, we are supposed to be the good guys remember?

(this is going to set the cat amongst the canaries) *just putting my safety helmet on*

Obama is black and a democrat, to some people in here if he cured cancer and solved world poverty he would still be the anti-christ.

He can do NO right in some peoples eyes Aussie.

As for us being the good guys!?

hah

Seriously? nobody I know will sign up here because they think we are all aggressive, opinionated, obnoxious loonies!

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-16-2011, 11:23 AM)White Pud Wrote: Seriously? nobody I know will sign up here because they think we are all aggressive, opinionated, obnoxious loonies!

Fuck em then, they have no balls. At least you have spunk.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-16-2011, 12:17 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(07-16-2011, 11:23 AM)White Pud Wrote: Seriously? nobody I know will sign up here because they think we are all aggressive, opinionated, obnoxious loonies!

Fuck em then, they have no balls. At least you have spunk.

spot on Pud! yes we are! are they mice or men? use your ninja powers and make them join Starwars

[Image: three_blind_mice_lg_nwm.gif]

I apologise for Bush's 5% unemployment rate and nearly 800 billion debt.

I can see now that 9.2 percent unemployment rate and 4 trillion dollar debt is much better.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

There are a million other things you should be apologising for on Bushs behalf dick, like two illegal wars that have cost hundreds of thousands of lives, but what a surprise dicks mind is on economics again.
Hows your economy there in the UK OP? all of that entitlement shit working out good for you guys?

How many lives had terrorism claimed before Bush became president?

How many while he was president?

how many since he left office?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-16-2011, 02:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: How many while he was president?

I see many people address terrorism with comments like that. The reality is, he didn't stop the biggest one of all even when he had the info saying it was going to happen. He did nothing & Condi & fuck face Cheney were right there with him blowing off the people who delivered the warnings. Bush & his cronies will go down in history as one of the most fucked up administrations of all time.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-16-2011, 02:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Hows your economy there in the UK OP? all of that entitlement shit working out good for you guys?

Our ecomomy is probably nearly as fucked up as yours.[i]

How many lives had terrorism claimed before Bush became president?

A few by the IRA funded by America.

How many while he was president?

[i]07/07 happened while Bush was on the Whitehouse toilet sucking his thumb and reading the funnies.[i]

how many since he left office?

A few in Northern Ireland, again funded by America.[i]