Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixed shots
whooooooa holy crap.

Mixed vodka and patron shots are kicking my ass.hah

12 and 12 is prodicing body rushes.

you should try one!
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Dick, that sounds NASTY!

Enjoy your hangover.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-18-2011, 02:04 PM)username Wrote: Dick, that sounds NASTY!

Enjoy your hangover.

You don't even taste them after the first four or five, Holy crap I don't have a hangover, I just feel like I drank all night.

It was aspenrally weekend , I got drunk at home, but I didn't want to.

The party at the lake was wild, the babe's were wild and mostly half naked, but there were way too many people there for me to feel comfortable getting drunk there.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(09-18-2011, 02:47 AM)IMaDick Wrote: whooooooa holy crap.

Mixed vodka and patron shots are kicking my ass.hah

12 and 12 is prodicing body rushes.

you should try one!

No tomato juice or any mixer? You are hard core Dick. Notworthy

Should make for some interesting posting today...
(09-18-2011, 02:47 AM)IMaDick Wrote: patron shots are kicking my ass.

I call that shit "ta kill ya".

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-18-2011, 02:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-18-2011, 02:47 AM)IMaDick Wrote: patron shots are kicking my ass.

I call that shit "ta kill ya".

Ya, it deadly.

But damn it's good.

John Adams

(09-18-2011, 02:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Ya, it deadly.

HOW'S YOUR HEAD TODAY?

It's a little muddy, but it doesn't hurt.

I'm just sitting not doing much except trying to learn a few new licks on the guitar.

John Adams

Do you write songs? Write a song for me, Dick. You can make it all about my awesome awesomeness.
I could try, I have never used the words nasty or snatch in a song before.
John Adams

*gasp* How DARE you.

My snatch has teeth, back the fuck off.

It can't be too nasty if you're daydreaming about it in the middle of the night. Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-18-2011, 03:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

*gasp* How DARE you.

It can't be too nasty if you're daydreaming about it in the middle of the night. Smiley_emoticons_fies

It wouldn't be the first time tight jeans and a big smile fooled me because of my having an overactive imagination that invades my dreams.

But it wouldn't be the first time that my dreams have been accurate either.Smiley_emoticons_wink

John Adams

(09-18-2011, 03:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

*gasp* How DARE you.

Theres a visual I never thought would cloud my 'pure as the driven snow' mind. :O ...A snatch with teeth hah

OK, had to leave for a minute to check out what Patron was (on Bing, Duchess..Google and I are still not friends). I am back to say WTF were you thinking? You deserve any shitfull feelings you are having today. Twat
Queeny, I could change that Boring Bitch moniker of yours in a weekend.

Just give me a chance old girl, you won't know yourself when you get home.
John Adams

(09-18-2011, 07:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Queeny, I could change that Boring Bitch moniker of yours in a weekend.

Who are you calling OLD? You young whippersnapper you. Ha ha..There is a reason I do not drink much..just one good strong drink will knock me on my ass.
(09-18-2011, 07:43 PM)QueenBee Wrote:
(09-18-2011, 07:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Queeny, I could change that Boring Bitch moniker of yours in a weekend.

Who are you calling OLD? You young whippersnapper you. Ha ha..There is a reason I do not drink much..just one good strong drink will knock me on my ass.

Then you will be a cheap date. hah

John Adams

Its pathetic I tell ya.............just pathetic. Smiley_emoticons_smile Vodka...yuch!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I can't think of one reason to mix anything with Patron. Except guacamole.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'd puke on the first shot, but I could drink your old ass under the table if it was beer.