Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kerra M. Wilson, 8, Nebraska. murdered
Kerra M. Wilson age 8 missing in Nebraska

i'm just learning about this, will try to find more information.

facebook for her:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MISSINGKer...6465751841

[Image: wilson1.jpg]

[Image: wilson2.jpg]

bag she may have
[Image: missing1.jpg]

[Image: 309805_276293159055505_275996465751841_1...2401_n.jpg]

FBI joins search for missing 8-year-old

The search for a missing eight year old Sioux County girl is expanding. Nebraska State Patrol investigator Monica Bartling says rescue personnel and others are now broadening their search for Kerra Wilson to the rural areas, and not just Mitchell and Morrill. The FBI has now joined the State Patrol SWAT team, and other local agencies in the search effort.

Bartling says there are still no real leads as to what happened after Wilson was last seen in the parking lot of the elementary school around 8 a.m after her stepfather dropped her off. Bartling says her relatives say she was a normal eight year old girl who was close to her family. Bartling says the girl's biological parents and stepfather have been interviewed, but said they are still "checking and covering all our bases " on whether they could be responsible for the disappearance.

Bartling says the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is also sending information nationwide and will have a representative in Mitchell later today. School officials are also talking to students at the elementary school, assuring them of their safety and also trying to get any information regarding Wilson's actions Wednesday morning.

Bartling says they have no information Wilson got into a vehicle but if anyone saw anything suspicious at any of the service stations or other main gathering points in the area regarding a brown haired girl dressed in blue they should call the Scotts Bluff County Communications center at 436-6666 or the Nebraska State Patrol at 632-1211.

Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again. Not again.

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
so far i can find nothing on her family situation . mom, bio-dad, stepfather who says he dropped her at school. this was Wed. and i just heard about it.

KERRA MARIE WILSON Case Type: Endangered Missing
DOB: Apr 17, 2003 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Sep 21, 2011 Race: White
Age Now: 8 Height: 4'2" (127 cm)
Missing City: MITCHELL Weight: 78 lbs (35 kg)
Missing State : NE Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Blue
Case Number: NCMC1180212

[Image: 296001_276293215722166_275996465751841_1...3889_n.jpg]

if i am understanding the timeline correctly, she was dropped off at school at 8 AM. the school did not report her absent to the home until noon. HUH?? then the family did not report to authorities until 3 PM.

i think nancy grace will cover this tonight if she can stop gushing about dancing with the transvestites.

shit

"Mitchell elementary principal Kirk Kuxhausen says he is confident missing third grade student Kerra Wilson never stepped inside the school or onto the school grounds Wednesday morning. The 8 year old third grader has been missing since her stepfather let her out of the car at a 13th Avenue drop off point just south of the school."
Kuxhausen says Wilson apparently walked north across the street to the Subway store, where several people say they witnessed her sit at picnic table. She was then seen walking toward the north parking lot of the school and that is the last thing authorities know.

Kuxhausen says cameras outside the building do not show her on school grounds or in the area where she would have entered the building.

Wonder if subways had a camera?
i don't know yet.

but i don't trust eyewitness reports alone, and i can see the school is trying to cover their butts.

but the school principal may be correct and does have cameras.

so if family is telling the truth, that leaves stranger abduction. or she is hiding with someone, i can hope.

Nebraska State Patrol investigator Bartling says the biological parents and the stepfather have been interviewed, and while cooperative they are "persons of interest" because they were the last persons to see Kerra.

i want to SEE these parents.

principal Kuxhausen says the school treated Wilson's situation as a standard absent child, waiting initially for the parent to call before contacting Wilson's mother Amanda Lopez at noon. Lopez and the stepfather met with Kuxhausen at 2 p.m. and authorities were contacted shortly thereafter.

one report says bio-dad may not even know he is her dad, and that mom and step-dad married 2 years. i still have not SEEN them. :(

presser was scheduled for 6 PM (an hour before Eastern time)and has not happened yet that i can locate. makes me wonder what the holdup is.

Both parents have been questioned and have been identified as “persons of interest.” When using that term, Bartling said, she said family members are among the persons being “checked out” because they were reportedly the last ones to have seen the girl. Amanda Lopez and Salvador Lopez have been cooperative in the investigation.

Though neither the mother nor stepfather was at the press conference, Bartling said they have expressed gratitude to the community for the concern for Wilson. She said they are deeply worried about the girl and are plead for her safe return.

The girl has not had any history of running away and any disagreements with her parents are “normal 8-year-old disagreements,” Bartling said. The girl does have siblings, but they are too young to be questioned and helpful in the case.

Previous reports that the girl’s biological father had been interviewed were incorrect. Bartling said that Wilson’s mother does not know the girl’s father and that he has not been involved in her life. In fact, Bartling said, the girl’s mother has said that he does not know that he has a daughter.

Wilson’s mother does not know the girl’s father WTF!

Damn. This doesn't sound good. Reminding me a bit of little Kyron Horman. Stepparent drops the child off, some people see the child at school later but not exactly sure when he left (with stepparent or anybody else), nothing on area surveillance, school didn't call home for hours, child is still missing 15 months later.

Hoping for a better outcome for little Kerra. She looks confident and knowing for her 8 years, expressive face. Please let her be okay.
JEEEEZSign_pervert...At least have the fucking dignity to come up with something other than the old "dropped them off this morning and the school misplaced her" excuse. Smart cookie that man. IMO of course.
FUCK!! I KNEW IT! have NO details yet.

Wilson's Stepfather to be charged with Murder

KNEB News has learned that 30-year-old Salvador Lopez, step father of Kerra Wilson, is to be charged with First Degree Murder and First Degree Sexual Assault of a charge at 11 am this morning in Scotts Bluff County Court.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.

Sorry LC. So infuriated and sad. I want to hear what mom has to say.

RIP sweet Kerra...

9News

SCOTTSBLUFF, Ne. - The search for 8-year-old Kerra Wilson has ended with the discovery of her body in a remote area of Sioux County.

In the early evening hours of Thursday investigators from the Nebraska State Patrol and the FBI were notified by a local rancher alerting them to an area that he felt needed to be examined. The area was located several miles north of Mitchell. Upon their arrival investigators located what is believed to be the body of 8-year-old Kerra Wilson.

Preliminary identification of the body was made through articles of clothing, physical characteristics and evidence found at the scene. Due to the rugged terrain and time of night investigators were unable to move the body and process the scene.

Based on the discovery of Kerra's body and the evidence at the scene, Salvador Carlos Lopez, 32, of Mitchell was arrested in the death of Kerra Wilson. At this time Lopez is being held in the Scotts Bluff County Detention Center on a charge of first-degree murder.

"We were hoping to bring Kerra safely home to her family; sadly we weren't able to do that," said Lt. Monica Bartling of the Nebraska State Patrol. "We will continue gathering evidence in this case and work with the Sioux County Attorney to prosecute Salvador Lopez to the fullest extent of the law."

Kerra Wilson was reported missing by her family just before 3 p.m. on Wednesday. Initial reports were that Kerra had been last seen in the parking lot of the Mitchell Elementary School after being dropped off by her stepfather Salvador Lopez. It was determined through subsequent interviews with school staff and classmates that Kerra could not be placed anywhere on school grounds.

"The cooperation of the staff of Mitchell Elementary was key in determining that Kerra never made it to school on Wednesday,"Lt. Bartling said. "This has been a very difficult time for everyone involved and I want to thank the school staff, community volunteers and local law enforcement for their efforts and cooperation during this very difficult time. "

The recovery of Kerra's body and investigation into her death continues. The Nebraska State Patrol and the FBI were assisted in the investigation by Team Adam, Mitchell, Morrill, Scottsbluff and Gering Police Departments, Scotts Bluff County Sheriff's Office and the Scotts Bluff County CERT Team.

Damn it. Another stupid bitch mother who puts her young daughter at risk so she can have a man.
Nebraska State Patrol Lt. Monica Bartling
poor woman breaks down. :(

DIE

Offender Name: SALVADOR CARL LOPEZ
Offender ID: 66498
Date of Birth: 06/06/1979
Race: White

Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender: Scotts Bluff County Sheriff's Office Gering

[Image: lopez1.jpg]

GOD DAMN IT.

I can't read any more of these.

Kill her mom, too, for marrying that piece of shit.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Any idea what prompted him to kill her? Was he a sex offender?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies