Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marriage
BEFORE MARRIAGE:
John-Ah....At last. I can hardly wait!
Jane-Do you want me to leave?
John-NO! Don't even think about it.
Jane-Do you love me?
John-Of coarse! Always have and always will!
Jane-Have you ever cheated on me?
John-NO! Why are you even asking?
Jane- Will you kiss me?
John-Every chance I get!
Jane-Will you hit me?
John- Hell no! Are you crazy?
Jane-Can I trust you?
John-Yes
Jane- Darling!

AFTER MARRIAGE
read from bottom back to top

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
you know when I said to Mo the other day that you were jealous because Jelly was beautiful, that was no slur on your wife. The remark had nothing to do with your wife, just thought I would clarify that now you brought the subject of marriage up. I am sure your wife is a cool gal.
(10-05-2011, 10:16 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: you know when I said to Mo the other day that you were jealous because Jelly was beautiful, that was no slur on your wife. The remark had nothing to do with your wife, just thought I would clarify that now you brought the subject of marriage up. I am sure your wife is a cool gal.

Nothing that a double barrel shotgun in the mouth couldn't solve.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-05-2011, 10:16 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: you know when I said to Mo the other day that you were jealous because Jelly was beautiful, that was no slur on your wife.

Maggot has a trophy wife. She's much younger & quite lovely.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-06-2011, 09:34 AM)White Pud Wrote: Nothing that a double barrel shotgun in the mouth couldn't solve.

I was going to write all sorts of things here, about you and hypocrisy, gun laws, but I just can't be bothered, you are not worth it.

Most people are worth a slam, Aussie, I think you should go for it...maybe it'll get OP back in here.
(12-08-2011, 12:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

maybe it'll get OP back in here.

Don't do it Aussie it's not worth it.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Why...because you don't care for his response to you?
(12-08-2011, 12:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Why...because you don't care for his response to you?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is why.

He's always under your apron string.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-08-2011, 01:13 PM)IMaDick Wrote: This is why.

Would you like to be? 116

(12-08-2011, 01:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-08-2011, 01:13 PM)IMaDick Wrote: This is why.

Would you like to be? 116

Sorry Duchess, I'm a bit stronger than that, Most women don't respect a milk toast type man and most men can't respect themselves if they are a milk toast type of man.

John Adams

Do you seriously believe I actually protect people in here? C'mon!
(12-08-2011, 01:19 PM)Duchess Wrote: Would you like to be? 116

...and when I said that ^^^^^ it was a joke. Can't you even joke around? What the hell is wrong with you?

(12-08-2011, 01:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-08-2011, 01:19 PM)Duchess Wrote: Would you like to be? 116

...and when I said that ^^^^^ it was a joke. Can't you even joke around? What the hell is wrong with you?

So being tied to your apron string is the punch line?

John Adams

There is no apron, Paco, it's a figment of your imagination. You're the only one who believes I offer people protection. That's a ridiculous notion. Do I fuck with your head in regards to it...hell yeah. IT'S FUN!

You're on the rag all the fuckin' time.
Wait....what? You mean you don't protect me Duchess??? Well hells bells. That just stinks. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-08-2011, 01:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

There is no apron, Paco, it's a figment of your imagination. You're the only one who believes I offer people protection. That's a ridiculous notion. Do I fuck with your head in regards to it...hell yeah. IT'S FUN!

You're on the rag all the fuckin' time.

Is this post also a joke?

Can't you even joke around ? what the hell is wrong with you?

John Adams

[Image: nutkick.gif]
I really wish I could see what Duchess posted. Stupid work internet.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-08-2011, 02:34 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I really wish I could see what Duchess posted. Stupid work internet.

She's on the rag again, someone said something about how she protects OP.

Do I fuck with her head in regards to it? Hell ya IT"S FUN!

John Adams