COIN GEEKS

I need some ideas for gifts for one who digs coin collecting. Thanks!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
A little more info, do you know what series this person likes?

are you looking for coins or for supplies?

reference material?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-17-2011, 06:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:

How 'bout a real girlfriend?
(10-17-2011, 10:19 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:

How 'bout a real girlfriend?

Have you no shame? go advertise your extremely large and abundant wares on craigs list tiki.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

A pair of tweezers to remove the cork from their ass.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess feel free to contact me privately.

John Adams

Please feel free to have contact with my privates also. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Here's an idea.

[Image: PICT2288.JPG]

[Image: PICT2285.JPG]

another idea

[Image: PICT0728.JPG]

[Image: PICT0731.JPG]

John Adams

hah
Alternatively there was my first idea......tweezers for the cork all coin collecting dweebs out there have lodged in their ass.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-17-2011, 02:18 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Alternatively there was my first idea......tweezers for the cork all coin collecting dweebs out there have lodged in their ass.

Starwars I can think of worse hobbies. Twat
(10-17-2011, 02:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: Starwars I can think of worse hobbies. Twat

I can't think of many.......multiple murder maybe?, even trainspotters look down with contempt at coin collectors.
(10-17-2011, 02:51 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(10-17-2011, 02:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: Starwars I can think of worse hobbies. Twat

I can't think of many.......multiple murder maybe?, even trainspotters look down with contempt at coin collectors.

as do rodent suffocaters which is obvious from your contempt for coin collectors.

John Adams

MF is a coin geek also. 75

Sure beats stamp collecting...........now there's some geeky people right thar! Goofy glasses and everything.
I'd be pissed off if someone gave me pesos.

Buy them a nice display case or shadow box for their fav coins. Then you won't feel like an asshole for getting the wrong coin.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
That was gold Cracker, you may want to rethink that. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I thought the Peso was a nice touch!

Valuing other cultures and all.

PC and profitable at the same time.
(10-17-2011, 08:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: That was gold Cracker, you may want to rethink that. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Could I buy Mexico with a gold peso? Nope, still don't want it. hahahaha

I looked it up $107.50 120 ounces.

I would like a gold krugerrand, please.

It isn't my hobby, so I don't know much about it. I would have bought gum with that peso.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-17-2011, 05:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: Sure beats stamp collecting...........now there's some geeky people right thar! Goofy glasses and everything.

Hey ass crack, you may want to rethink this post.

[Image: makethumbdetails-1.jpg]

[Image: PICT0018.jpg]

[Image: PICT0017-1.jpg]

[Image: PICT0074.jpg]

I also collect political post cards

[Image: PICT0078.jpg]

and if you say anything about bottles, marbles,Dice,or pocket knives well fuck you very much for that also.

John Adams