Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PLEASE PRAY FOR...

Please pray for LC. She's at Walmart. 113

She doesn't want to be there.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Girl!!!

We should probably pray for the people AT Walmart since LC is probably armed and irritable.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
lady_copTaserGuns people of walmart---> 10010010012100OldOld

i saw this thread title and had a moment of deja vu for FG. 30

Remember when Moose gave me shit about buying toys for my kids at Wally's? He said he had a personal shopper buy all his toys at FAO Swartz. And I can sell you the Brooklyn Bridge for a good price too.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

He left an impression on me...and I still think he's a crazy muthafucka.

I will confess to having used a couple of his lines on anonymous cyber tards though.
(12-01-2011, 04:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: lady_copTaserGuns people of walmart---> 100100100100OldOld

WTF? LC at Wallyworld? The world must be coming to an end!

So o o o . . . . . . . did you get any good buys? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Smiley_emoticons_wink
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

i was forced to go. it was my good deed for the year to take a couple shut-ins. i waited in the bar. er...uh...car...yeah i waited in the car. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(12-01-2011, 04:33 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i saw this thread title and had a moment of deja vu for FG. 30

Me too and my blood pressure spiked. Man, I hate prayer threads.

OK so we don't have any walmarts here. Whats the deal? Are people aggressive in that store looking for a bargain? Or are the shop assistants rude?

I actually clicked on this thread thinking I was going to have to add someone to my prayers tonight that I have with my child.
This might give you an idea of the type of people that you're likely to see there:

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

hah I thought it was funny to pray for LC, I don't think I knew people online asked others to actually pray for them. WTF. How fuckin' weird is it to ask anonymous people to pray for you.
Very weird.

Holy mother of god, look at the size of this herd!

[Image: 3328.jpg]
There are weird people everywhere these days. That woman is gross breast feeding her child, something is not right in her head. I don't think she has teeth either.
(12-01-2011, 08:16 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: That woman is gross breast feeding her child

I can't stand seeing that in public. I know that it's supposed to be beautiful & natural but it's not to me. It grosses me out a little, I want them to go behind closed doors and milk the cow.

(12-01-2011, 08:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-01-2011, 08:16 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: That woman is gross breast feeding her child

I can't stand seeing that in public. I know that it's supposed to be beautiful & natural but it's not to me. It grosses me out a little, I want them to go behind closed doors and milk the cow.

I don't like it either...I think we had a thread about this a few years back.
There's no reason a woman can't pump it before she leaves the house.

I can't even wrap my brain around getting in that mess. I'd have to take somebody out, or with any luck...someone would take me out.

Wasn't there a new member that came in with all the 'soup chickens' that got arrested for breast feeding her kid in public? I remember posting something kind of rude about it and she came in like an avenging fury.
Breast feeding is OK but it really should be a private thing. C'mon bitches ......have some class eh?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-01-2011, 09:03 PM)Smegma Wrote: Wasn't there a new member that came in with all the 'soup chickens' that got arrested for breast feeding her kid in public? I remember posting something kind of rude about it and she came in like an avenging fury.

I think that was the thread. I don't remember who it was.

I remember that thread and I think it was DPDChick. That was a long & heated discussion.