Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky church BANS interracial marriages!!
WTF~~it is 2011 and churches are still segregationist asshats?? The woman of this couple is white..her boyfriend black. They are planning to marry next year. Her family has been members of this rural Baptist church for ever. The pastor pulled her mom aside and told her she could no longer sing in the choir because he did not want his grandchild to be subject to the interracial thing.
The church put it to a vote...only 13 members voted..banning interracial marriages. Here is the link:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/...?track=rss

Here is a link to a CNN video interview:
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t3#/vid...viille.cnn
What a great promotional scheme!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-04-2011, 01:24 PM)QueenBee Wrote: WTF~~it is 2011 and churches are still segregationist asshats?? The woman of this couple is white..her boyfriend black. They are planning to marry next year. Her family has been members of this rural Baptist church for ever. The pastor pulled her mom aside and told her she could no longer sing in the choir because he did not want his grandchild to be subject to the interracial thing.
The church put it to a vote...only 13 members voted..banning interracial marriages. Here is the link:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/...?track=rss

Here is a link to a CNN video interview:
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t3#/vid...viille.cnn

Actually shit bird they are free to marry who they want to.

being forced to do something is slavery.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Soooooo, are you people saying Black Power trumps God?

Or are you saying churches are just people and shit they made up, including the rules?

There is no way out of this for you Bible Thumpers.

Now you can blame the blacks for killing God.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-04-2011, 01:47 PM)Cracker Wrote: Soooooo, are you people saying Black Power trumps God?

Or are you saying churches are just people and shit they made up, including the rules?

There is no way out of this for you Bible Thumpers.

Now you can blame the blacks for killing God.

Your sophism is acknowledged but I remain tenable. If they have a vehement desire to marry God will not stand in the way.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I am with Maggot..if they really want to marry...they will. But it still ticks me that the family is being told that they can no longer attend the church. But then again...I would not want to attend such a church if their beliefs were not my own.
(12-04-2011, 02:12 PM)QueenBee Wrote: But then again...I would not want to attend such a church if their beliefs were not my own.

Well that's awfully white of you.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

More hate is made in church than anywhere else in the world. Show me a country at war and I'll show you the church that started the whole fucking thing.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-04-2011, 03:05 PM)Cracker Wrote: More hate is made in church than anywhere else in the world. Show me a country at war and I'll show you the church that started the whold fucking thing.

Retard reasoning is always the best source of information.

John Adams

(12-04-2011, 03:06 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 03:05 PM)Cracker Wrote: More hate is made in church than anywhere else in the world. Show me a country at war and I'll show you the church that started the whold fucking thing.

Retard reasoning is always the best source of information.

You have to have more than that. You don't get to decide what is below-average reasoning because you only have yourself for comparison. That is a low bar.

Point out a war that had NOTHING to do with religious differences. Don't pick the Revolutionary War, separatists. Don't choose WWII, Jews. Don't pick WWI because the Serbians didn't appreciate church taxes. You could maybe argue your case with one of the Mexican wars, but those don't really count because the Mexicans took back their land and we pay for them to live in it. They won that shit.

(12-04-2011, 03:03 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 02:12 PM)QueenBee Wrote: But then again...I would not want to attend such a church if their beliefs were not my own.

Well that's awfully white of you.

hahahahaha
You aggregated all churches together, you lost before you started.

Pssssst, you should have used the word religion, then at least you would have been half right.
John Adams

(12-04-2011, 03:14 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You aggregated all churches together, you lost before you started.

Pssssst, you should have used the word religion, then at least you would have been half right.

Yes, oh simple-minded one, because that isn't what was implied by my post. I should have listed every different term used to describe places religious nuts congregate: basilica, temple, synagogue, mosque, masjid, jinja, daoguan, altar, cathedral, kirk, meeting house, kingdom hall, grove, stump somewhere, sangha, etc.
Implication of a written statement? you should know better than that.

say what the fuck you mean or stay home.

John Adams

(12-04-2011, 03:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote: or stay home.

Hahahaha. Pregnant and barefoot or just home? Because I like to be home on Sunday when the rest of you are voluntarily giving your money to a dead guy.
The Church asks for Money, God wants you to give if you can do it without showing off or lying to yourself about it.

John Adams

[Image: a987173098d73c6aca936271847bb70e.gif]
I hope they get this matter straightened out so they can have children and raise them in the traditional Kentucky Christian Ways.
(12-04-2011, 03:14 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you should have used the word religion, then at least you would have been half right.

When you do this crap ^^^^^ you look like a retard who has no comprehension skills and needs everything spelled out to the nth degree...oh shit, that describes Dick.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-04-2011, 04:08 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: [Image: a987173098d73c6aca936271847bb70e.gif]

Always do things in uneven numbers, two wasn't enough.

John Adams

(12-04-2011, 04:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 03:14 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you should have used the word religion, then at least you would have been half right.

When you do this crap ^^^^^ you look like a retard who has no comprehension skills and needs everything spelled out to the nth degree...oh shit, that describes Dick.

I'm sure that is how "right" appears to you. strange and out of place.

John Adams