Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The reason I am so pissy
My ex-hole sent my oldest son a birthday card with nothing in it. He sent both the boys a Christmas card with nothing in them. He didn't get his kids one damn thing. He couldn't even be bothered to throw a $20 in for then. His reason is it's my fault because he has to pay support when he isn't working and that he has to pay Unemployment back 6 weeks of benefits because he was on vacation those weeks and collected benes. Again my fault because I turned him in. Never mind that UE wouldn't penalize him if he didn't do something wrong to begin with. And get a fucking job asshole! Anyone want to guess how much a pack of ciggs cost in NY? Anyone? Bueller? About $9 a pack. He can afford that and beer but not to give his kids anything. He makes me sick. Asshat
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Whatta dog.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm sorry RamseyCat that happened. How did your sons handle it?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Whoa! Thats not very Christmussy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7vwSLKY5...detailpage
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
They were disappointed. Just when we think he can't be anymore of an asshole, he surprises us. He went to Vegas three fuckikng times, Florida twice, and Hampton Beach. He can gamble but he can't give his children a birthday or Christmas present?!?!?!??! I am just so fucking pissed off for my kids, And the best thing is he showed Vincent a wad of $100 a few months ago and told him it was about 10k and that he had accounts he was hiding from me. His son finally sees him after 3 years and he tells him that?? NO wonder neither one of his kids wants anything to do with him. His family either. We spent Christmas with his family while he was ledf out. Fucker.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ramsey get him out of their life. He is better off not being in their lives than doing that shit. It will mess them up. You step up and be both parents. You can do it.
I think someone needs to spend a year or two on the otherside of the issue.

It's so fucking easy to sit and be a bitch when you're the one receiving and not the one paying, it's a whole different feeling and one that most women don't get.

Do I think he could have sent the kids a little something sure he could have and should have, but I do understand where he is at a little.

When me and my first wife were getting divorced back in 1980, I had a set child support payment, money was really tight, I talked to her about Christmas, she agreed to accept half so that I could afford to give my kids some presents to unwrap Christmas day when they came to visit, I was served papers on new years eve a show cause order to appear and show why I should not be held in contempt for not paying the full amount in the month of december, the bitch went to the DA and filed after agreeing to forgive 12 for the month of december, I was sentenced to 10 days for contempt and put on probation (which was suspended by the probation office as a work release, it didn't make any sense to them to lock me up for not paying and make it impossible for me to pay) , from then on I was required to pay my support through the probation office.

I didn't send another gift for birthdays or Christmas instead I put money in a savings account they got that when they turned 18 and my ex got the finger.

By the way Ialso got my support payments lowered through the probation office, the court no longer had jurisdiction, she couldn't do a fucking thing about it.

like I said maybe you should sit on the otherside of the equation for awhile, fucking women are hard to deal with.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Ramsey- divorce is usually an ugly thing, made uglier when children are in the middle of it.

I've been on both sides, as a child of divorce, and then, of course, going through one myself.

Both ends suck. The good news, speaking from my own personal experience and now having watched my 18-year old, is that kids are pretty resilient. If they have at least one (hopefully more) role model that is loving, kind, considerate, hard-working, etc., they can come out of it very, very well. Boys fare better than girls from my experience.

I wish you the best. If he's truly a total asshole, then they're better off being away from him until they're 18, and then they can decide if they'd like to revive the relationship.
You "turned him in" was the defining statement.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Hampton beach? Say it aint so!
(12-27-2011, 07:39 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Ramsey get him out of their life. He is better off not being in their lives than doing that shit. It will mess them up. You step up and be both parents. You can do it.

She didn't say he was abusing them, he just didn't send Christmas money. I think it's a bit rash to tell her to keep her kids away from their father who is probally otherwise a loving dad. I'd let the kids decide if they want to see him or not. I would never keep my kids from seeing their dad over some stupid bullshit like that, your advice sucks.

Divorce sucks. When my ex-wife tossed all my presents onto the front lawn I declared war. Today my Daughter calls me first whenever there is a problem even though its usually about money and paying something or just needing gas for work or...........HEY! I'm gettimg milked ...second generation here! There has to be salvation here ....somewhere.
The thing is that most kids will not care either way in the future. They will go to whoever gives them money. It sucks but that is the truth.

I say make them work for every red cent. The Guy is still an asswipe but in the end it may not really matter. Respect is a long hard road and when you paint the other as a prick, it backfires.
Divorce laws suck and it leaves barely any room for an honest bastard to work. I always got a 2 bedroom apt. when I went through it. My kid always had a room and it was hers. It cost me more but I worked and the bitch was to afraid I would stop if she ever tried to get more money.
My child support stayed the same for 16 yrs. And I was able to give my Daughter the things she needed whenever she came over.

You are just pissed Ramsey and rightfully so but this will pass and do not make the ex right in portraying you as the asswipe. The kids will see it all for themselves someday. They deserve more credit than you are giving them.
They see more than you think.

And this Canadian Mist sure tastes good! Blowing-kisses
Ramsey...What a worthless fuck. At least their mommy thought of them Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I'd tell him next time just don't bother.
(12-27-2011, 08:42 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 07:39 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Ramsey get him out of their life. He is better off not being in their lives than doing that shit. It will mess them up. You step up and be both parents. You can do it.

She didn't say he was abusing them, he just didn't send Christmas money. I think it's a bit rash to tell her to keep her kids away from their father who is probally otherwise a loving dad. I'd let the kids decide if they want to see him or not. I would never keep my kids from seeing their dad over some stupid bullshit like that, your advice sucks.

Ramsey said the guy finally showed up after 3 years. Unless she's lying, that sounds like a pretty shitty dad to me. I think YOUR advice sucks.
The big thing is that kids do not think of parents the way adults think of them. A parents job is to teach them how to be on their own., and it happens faster than we know. Show them love and a few smarts, they will be OK. But always make them work for everything..........everything! As if you were not there. When they are 30 yrs old and full adults they will remember that and what you really gave them. All this crap is shit my dad taught me and his Dad taught him. Do not cripple them with an easy life.
Ramseykittens the truth now will only make the kids stronger in the future. Teach them the true meaning of Christmas.
(12-27-2011, 09:01 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 08:42 PM)sally Wrote:

Ramsey said the guy finally showed up after 3 years. Unless she's lying, that sounds like a pretty shitty dad to me. I think YOUR advice sucks.

That wasn't advice, numbnuts. I don't give fake, slapdash advice to strangers on the internet. Especially regarding life altering matters such as not allowing your children to see their father for example. If I wanted to do that I'd hang out at one of those forums where nauseating people post nauseating threads about their ex's and all the nauseating members give nauseating replies to make the nauseating OP feel good.

(12-27-2011, 09:01 PM)JsMom Wrote: Ramsey...What a worthless fuck. At least their mommy thought of them Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I'd tell him next time just don't bother.

He sent cards dipshit He thought of them also and then He thought of Ramsey taking every last fucking dollar and turning him in and said fuck that.

John Adams

Sally: If I wanted to do that I'd hang out at one of those forums where nauseating people post nauseating threads about their ex's and all the nauseating members give nauseating replies

Respect-applause4489Respect-applause

(12-27-2011, 10:02 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 09:01 PM)JsMom Wrote: Ramsey...What a worthless fuck. At least their mommy thought of them Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I'd tell him next time just don't bother.

He sent cards dipshit He thought of them also and then He thought of Ramsey taking every last fucking dollar and turning him in and said fuck that.

He shouldn't of bothered! Point, blank, period. If you men wouldn't lay down and make the kids, you wouldn,t have to pay anyhting! Get a grip. That just rubbed your ass the wrong way so now you wanna boo hoo about it. 106
It's bullshit the thought is not in the gift, fucking greedy women.

By the way jsmom it takes 2 to make a kid shitbird.
John Adams