Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I Axe You

Blacks get pissed when other blacks aren't Democrats. They reinforce their own stereotypes.

MLK was a Republican.

It gets good at 5 mins in. He calls her a stupid ass negro.

After several minutes, the DJ threatened to cut off her microphone and throw her out of the studio. "I'm so sick of your sh-, yourself, and I'm about to put your ass up outta here," he said. "You are a token negro that white folk have control over."

Eventually, Bergmann said "we have a failure to communicate" and left the studio.

Matthews continued to berate the congressional candidate.

"Get up and get your ass up outta here. Get your stupid, ignorant ass up outta my studio," he said.

As she left, Bergmann held out her hand to the DJ.

"I don't need to shake your hand," he told her. "I'm scared because some of that whiteness might rub off on me."

It will be years before we see any real change in the black community because of their own racism.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I don't know how the hell she kept herself from reaching over and smacking him right in his dumb axe mouth.
Commando Cunt Queen
I have an amp that does that, because I stuck a screwdriver in it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I hope his crappy looking studio goes under.

Whatta prick.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

It bugs the hell out of me when people don't enunciate. It's a pet peeve.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Lizzie want to axe you

[Image: lizzie.jpg]

It bothers me when politics, or life in general, is only about race. It is so fucking backwards.

I know there are white people who didn't vote for Obama because his is black, but there are also white people who didn't vote for Obama because of black people like that DJ. Their only concern is "What can you do for me?" We are a country of many people. What can you do for your country?

[Image: John-f-kennedy.jpg]

Most, not all, black Democrats in the South are NOT really Democrats, they are just black. They have no idea what the Democratic Party stands for other than giving them things.

So who is more racist? The ABO people or that asshole?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I had some fool call me the other day talking about "who this". I told him I'm Sally with Big Dick's plumbing and there was about a 10 second pause before he said "oh I must got the wrong number". You think so you stupid sonofabitch.

I've just about had it with niggers and their stupid shit.
Oh, fuck, nevermind what I said before. From Democrats.org:

For over 200 years, Democrats have stood for the idea that wealth and status should not be an entitlement to rule. Democrats recognize that our country and our economy are strongest when they provide opportunity for all Americans—when we grow our country from the bottom up.

Democrats stand for an abiding faith in the judgment of hardworking American families, and a commitment to helping the excluded, the disenfranchised and the poor strengthen our nation by earning themselves a piece of the American Dream. We remember that our country was sculpted by immigrants and slaves, their children and grandchildren. Even today, it is our diversity above all else that provides us with our enduring strength.

Democrats believe that each of us has an obligation to each other, to our neighbors and our communities. Each of us has a role to play in creating our future—and while we have made great progress as a nation, we know that our work is never done.

It is just about being black. My bad.
Any person who votes for a party is a sheeple.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-03-2012, 10:21 PM)username Wrote: Any person who votes for a party instead of a candidate is a sheeple.

Commando Cunt Queen
Shit, I meant to edit, not quote myself.

Fail.
Commando Cunt Queen
hahahaha

Now go post that Glamour Shot. I'm dying to see it. I can't imagine you in a ton of makeup and bad hair.
(02-03-2012, 11:11 PM)Cracker Wrote: hahahaha

Now go post that Glamour Shot. I'm dying to see it. I can't imagine you in a ton of makeup and bad hair.

Oh jeebus, I may just fucking do it. I'll probably hate myself tomorrow but it is DAMN funny!
Commando Cunt Queen
Yay!
Oh n/m (delete).

So...how about the game this weekend? Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
I see your face and imagine the rest, how comforting it must be for you to know that.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Shit, user. Disappointed. I was looking forward to one of those really cheezy overdone glamour shots. My sister is a beauty, like you. She has one from the early 90s that fucking cracks me up; she looks like a mannequin. Yours is actually lovely and tasteful. Looks like a modeling head shot.

The hand on the collar bit is funny though.
(02-04-2012, 12:37 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I see your face and imagine the rest, how comforting it must be for you to know that.

What face? Smiley_emoticons_wink
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-04-2012, 12:38 AM)username Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 12:37 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I see your face and imagine the rest, how comforting it must be for you to know that.

What face? Smiley_emoticons_wink

The collar thing is a sub conscious gesture asking for someone to lead you around and tell you what to do.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams