Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Username jealousy thread
She needs attention that is not directly related to her insecurity.

Please feel free to address anything except her bumpy knee's.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I would feel insecure knowing you were following me around like a horsefly also.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-12-2012, 08:25 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Please feel free to address anything except her bumpy knee's.

It was the camera angle, a sunspot and a shitty photographer!
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-12-2012, 08:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would feel insecure knowing you were following me around like a horsefly also.

are you jealous also? Do you need your own thread?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Ya' wanna know what I see when I look at the pic (besides my knees now, fuckyouverymuch)?

I'm not usually that orange. And somehow the orange didn't quite reach my face. 50

Commando Cunt Queen
(02-12-2012, 09:00 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 08:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would feel insecure knowing you were following me around like a horsefly also.

are you jealous also? Do you need your own thread?

Nope, although you were right about her.
Ugh! I can't see it on my BB.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-12-2012, 09:06 PM)Maggot Wrote: Nope, although you were right about her.

It's true! In all the time I've been a member, I don't think I've ever had my own therapy thread. Clearly that's because I'm the most well adjusted, stable member on here but it's still nice to see "username" in lights.
Commando Cunt Queen
Oh please Dick, User has more muscles than your entire chicken scratch body. If I had to pick one of you for chicken stock I would choose you for your oily skin and dry aged bones.
User is jealous of my dog! woof woof
(02-12-2012, 09:23 PM)sally Wrote: Oh please Dick, User has more muscles than your entire chicken scratch body. If I had to pick one of you for chicken stock I would choose you for your oily skin and dry aged bones.

True she is rather big boned, thanks for pointing that out.

John Adams

I'm jealous of how clearly well-adjusted and stable username is. And now she's the star of her own thread. She's got it all. User, user, user...hmph.
(02-12-2012, 09:24 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: User is jealous of my dog! woof woof

Yeah, because I'd like to be kicked, confined to small spaces, left out in the cold and generally mistreated too.

Is your dog named Owen by chance?

[Image: anne_ramsey_4JPG.jpeg]
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-12-2012, 09:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote: True she is rather big boned, thanks for pointing that out.

Says Little Bone.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-12-2012, 09:39 PM)username Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 09:24 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: User is jealous of my dog! woof woof

Yeah, because I'd like to be kicked, confined to small spaces, left out in the cold and generally mistreated too.

Is your dog named Owen by chance?

Our dog is loved, she has her own home cooked meals. Our dog's name is Pinky, don't start stalking her now. She is so innocent to your type.
(02-12-2012, 09:41 PM)username Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 09:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote: True she is rather big boned, thanks for pointing that out.

Says Little Bone.

Have you looked at your hands lately?

like catchers mits they are.

John Adams

I found a left handed glove for my son today. He was happy. We played catch in the cold until he got whacked between the eyes. Then it was time to go in. hah It was an underhanded throw dammit!
(02-12-2012, 09:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Have you looked at your hands lately?

like catchers mits they are.

The better to wring your scrawny, little neck. Smiley_emoticons_fies

And it's "mitt" (like Romney), dumbass.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-12-2012, 09:43 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Our dog's name is Pinky, don't start stalking her now.

Huh. The 5th teletubbie.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-12-2012, 11:01 PM)username Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 09:43 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Our dog's name is Pinky, don't start stalking her now.

Huh. The 5th teletubbie.

No. Fonzies girlfriend.