Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I applied to hunt
one of these, there are thousands of them here.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Why? Why do you want to kill one of God's creatures? How can you nonchalantly snuff the life out of a living, breathing animal? Huh?

You heartless bastard. [Image: icon_nutkick.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ya well I intend to eat it.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

What is it I caint see wilbur!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
that's like hunting cows.

Small populations of several oryx species, such as the Scimitar Oryx, exist in Texas and New Mexico in wild game ranches. Gemsboks were released at the White Sands Missile Range and have become an invasive species of concern at the adjacent White Sands National Monument.

[Image: 3820_file_Oryx_Thomson.jpg]

It's an oryx Maggot.

LC, I can tell you that they do not just exist on the Missle range, they have spread far and wide, I even see them at work once in a while.

There are thousands of them roaming the desert here.
John Adams

Jesus Christ.

At least when I used to go hunting the quarry did at least present something of a challenge.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Fuck off you stupid ass, do you think these animals are in pens?

What a maroon.
John Adams

I like the antlers on those or are they horns? Do they loose them every year, it kinda looks like they are there permanent. Is the meat any good?
(03-20-2012, 02:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Fuck off you stupid ass, do you think these animals are in pens?

What a maroon.

They are docile animals dipshit.

LC is 100% correct when shes says it will be like shooting a cow.

For shame dick, for shame.

Whats next on your hunting list? the three toed sloth?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-20-2012, 02:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: I like the antlers on those or are they horns? Do they loose them every year, it kinda looks like they are there permanent. Is the meat any good?

They are horns, they don't drop them, the cows have longer horns than the bulls, the meat is great.

John Adams

(03-20-2012, 02:24 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(03-20-2012, 02:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Fuck off you stupid ass, do you think these animals are in pens?

What a maroon.

walk up and pet one, they are docile, they won't hurt you.

They are wild animals, they run for miles if you fuck up and spook them, they will kill your sorry ass if they get the chance, They have 100's of square miles of range to hide in, there is not much cover for a hunter, they can smell people from miles away, they can see people from about the same distance.

Not everyone who draws a tag gets the chance to take one.

John Adams

interesting that you have to be subject to a lottery when they are numerous and considered pests.
sounds like the annual fla. gator hunt. only your quarry will eat you there.

(03-20-2012, 02:24 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

What a maroon.

Sarcastic I had to look up three toed sloth. They are so cute:

[Image: 450px-Bradypus.jpg]
I would kill,cook and eat that in a heart beat,
John Adams

(03-21-2012, 01:43 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I would kill,cook and eat that in a heart beat,

Thats nice, Dick. Are there any other cute and extremely docile creatures you'd like to kill? How about a baby pomeranian?

Is that a pig in your avatar Sally? mmmmmmmmmmmm bacon!
(03-20-2012, 02:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: they will kill your sorry ass if they get the chance.

hah

What a load of old Bullshit

They are as docile as sheep.

hahTwat

Their horns are made out of foam rubber.
John Adams

(03-21-2012, 10:31 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Their horns are made out of foam rubber.

Horns versus a rifle?

The poor thing will probably just stand their staring at you.

Try tortoises for more of a challenge.