Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
For Duchess
It's a Sunday Carlton Party!!!!

Blowing-kisses
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Bwahahaha!

You take direction well. You're a keeper, Ramsey!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Here girl here girl, good ramsey now go lay down by your bowl.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-01-2012, 02:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Here girl here girl, good ramsey now go lay down by your bowl.

Is your name Duchess? No. Is this thread titled For Duchess? yes.

BEAT IT DICKHEAD!!
If you want it just for Duchess use the PM option.

Now make sure you piss on the newspaper, good girl!
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Would it make you feel better if we invited you to join us Dickie?? You can dance between us.
(04-01-2012, 02:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote: If you want it just for Duchess use the PM option.

If I think someone is a dummie & I see they've started a stupid "Look, Dick, look at my new coin" thread, I ignore it. You know what this thread is about & you continue to post...just sayin'.
So you're the yardstick? We should all just do what you do and say what you say and Maggot can dress like you dress, I have to draw the line someplace.
John Adams

No, I'm saying you're a fuckin' retard to keep returning to a thread that annoys you. IGNORE IT. Helloooo.

Fricken buzzkill.
Hey Dick check out my new coin!!!!

[Image: 26obv.jpg]
[Image: 1926rev.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Nice coin Maggot, Ramsey called it a party.

Is it a party if it is just 2 people? I don't think so.
John Adams

I agree with Dick. If Bozothemomjeans had something to say just to Duchess, she could PM. As she didn't, she is seeking attention. She doesn't even care if it is negative attention. Dysfunctional people prefer negative attention so they have something to bitch about. It renews their victimhood. I guess somebody has to be the retard here, might as well be her.

This forum is based on the premise that we don't have to ignore stupid shit. Suggesting otherwise is the first step to mommy board heaven.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-01-2012, 03:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: This forum is based on the premise that we don't have to ignore stupid shit. Suggesting otherwise is the first step to mommy board heaven.

You shut the fuck up with your mommy board bullshit. 95

Everyone can bitch where they want, when they want but expect to be called on it when they look like a dummie when they continue to participate in a thread that annoys them.
I have not expressed annoyance but you have, so much for that retarded shit.
John Adams

(04-01-2012, 03:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 03:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: This forum is based on the premise that we don't have to ignore stupid shit. Suggesting otherwise is the first step to mommy board heaven.

You shut the fuck up with your mommy board bullshit. 95

Everyone can bitch where they want, when they want but expect to be called on it when they look like a dummie when they continue to participate in a thread that annoys them.

I think we need to confront the issue.

What do you call a place where women post about rice cakes, Fridays, ex-husbands and child support? Hmm?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-01-2012, 03:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: I agree with Dick. If Bozothemomjeans had something to say just to Duchess, she could PM. As she didn't, she is seeking attention. She doesn't even care if it is negative attention. Dysfunctional people prefer negative attention so they have something to bitch about. It renews their victimhood. I guess somebody has to be the retard here, might as well be her.

This forum is based on the premise that we don't have to ignore stupid shit. Suggesting otherwise is the first step to mommy board heaven.

Shut the fuck up Crackass. I don't wear mom jeans nor do I have red frizzy hair. You are so far off the mark when it comes to me that it really is just comical.

Since you proclaim to all near and far how hot you are. How lovely you are. Smart, wealthy, thin, grear hair....how about you post a pic of yourself here for all to see. Put your money where your mouth is. And don't come back with the lame excuse that you don't have to prove anything. Or you had your pic here for a nano second before. Prove it here. Now. And include a picture of your house. I want to see where the perfect people live. I will be the first one to say I was wrong if you post a REAL picture of yourself... A current pic.. Not one twenty years ago and you are really all that.
(04-01-2012, 04:01 PM)Cracker Wrote: What do you call a place where women post about rice cakes, Fridays, ex-husbands and child support? Hmm?

Mock has over 200,000 posts, if rice cakes, Fridays, ex-holes & child support are all you've gotten from our site then the issue is with you and not Mock.
(04-01-2012, 04:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 04:01 PM)Cracker Wrote: What do you call a place where women post about rice cakes, Fridays, ex-husbands and child support? Hmm?

Mock has over 200,000 posts, if rice cakes, Fridays, ex-holes & child support are all you've gotten from our site then the issue is with you and not Mock.

Word!

The whole purpose of Mock is to be able to post whatever you want. If that bothers you Crackass, then perhaps you should leave. Go start your own forum where you can control the rules. I bet iamperfect.com is still available.
I'm getting ready to start a discussion thread in the Some Honest Therapy forum about the correlation between my menstrual cycles, bloating, and chocolate consumption. Anyone? Bueller? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

j/k - Nice to know that I could if I wanted to though, even if it was just me and Midwest Spy posting in it...