Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Friday!
Do whatever dance you want today to celebrate the start of a long weekend!

Fuck you to the naysayers that think being happy on a Friday is stupid.

Hey Ma!! How's things with you today?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I let the boys play hookey.....we are going to the zoo. I figure its a learning experience. The youngest can't wait to see penguins, the oldest wants to pester the gorrilas, I just can't wait for some good QT.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
It's 28 degrees here and the whole Citeh is naked Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(05-25-2012, 07:20 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Do whatever dance you want today to celebrate the start of a long weekend!

Not bad. Wife has the morning off and we're going to the gym shortly, then probably a little breakfast.

All this free time is making me crazy, but should be a busy weekend, plus there's a big party Sunday Bass Ass Grin

Thanks for asking.
I have horrible cramps and I'm bleeding like nobody's business.

The diarrhea is just making things worse. I thought, since it's Friday and all, I'd enjoy a nice egg mcmuffin but no sooner had I ingested it than that sumbitch exploded out my ass. I just got lucky there was only a single stall at the McDonald's restaurant but damn, I left a stanky smell in there.

Happy Friday.
(05-25-2012, 11:54 AM)username Wrote: I have horrible cramps and I'm bleeding like nobody's business.

The diarrhea is just making things worse. I thought, since it's Friday and all, I'd enjoy a nice egg mcmuffin but no sooner had I ingested it than that sumbitch exploded out my ass. I just got lucky there was only a single stall at the McDonald's restaurant but damn, I left a stanky smell in there.

Happy Friday.

Did you do The Robot afterwards?
The only thing missing is a reference to green pea soup.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-25-2012, 11:54 AM)username Wrote: I have horrible cramps and I'm bleeding like nobody's business.

Happy Friday.

Post of the year.
(05-25-2012, 09:53 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 07:20 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Do whatever dance you want today to celebrate the start of a long weekend!

Not bad. Wife has the morning off and we're going to the gym shortly, then probably a little breakfast.

All this free time is making me crazy, but should be a busy weekend, plus there's a big party Sunday Bass Ass Grin

Thanks for asking.

Put a sock on it.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-25-2012, 12:42 PM)sally Wrote:

Happy Friday.

I just got a visual of Use doing The Robert in the McD's bathroom. 115
(05-25-2012, 12:42 PM)sally Wrote:

Happy Friday.

hah
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Put a sock innit.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Can you imagine a ramsey sockpuppet?
(05-25-2012, 12:56 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Can you imagine a ramsey sockpuppet?

I don't fucking want to, but now I have to.

Thanks for that.
John Adams

(05-25-2012, 12:42 PM)sally Wrote: Did you do The Robot afterwards?

The Funky Chicken.
(05-25-2012, 01:55 PM)username Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 12:42 PM)sally Wrote: Did you do The Robot afterwards?

The Funky Chicken.

I think I might make The Funky Chicken the offical Friday dance going forward.
Happy Friday!! Don't have to work this weekend so I'm ADD happy. Have a great 3 day weekend everyone.

Happy Friday.

Smegma?...dat yoo?

Hahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
mcmissile
|
|
|
V

FahQ

hah