Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How 'bout this Weekend?
Tomorrow, I’m cleaning house in prep for more company on Sunday, firing two people, getting my truck smog checked, and babysitting for some friends in the evening. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Here's what I'd rather be doing; my perfect Saturdays:

-Up at 10 a.m.: biscuits and gravy, hashed browns and coffee at the Pork Store
-Phone calls to the family
-Long walk
-Meet friends at park; a few beers and a brownie
-Cab home; 2 hour nap with the windows open
-Pick up my guy at the train station
-Indian pizza, drinks, and music on the deck
-In bed by midnight; asleep by 2 a.m.
.......Lights out…....

Next Saturday, for sure…

Weekend plans or dreams?
Fishing in the early AM
breakfast at the slop shop
riding bikes till the afternoon
fishing in the evening
scary movie
doobie time
late night star gazing with my telescope.
goodnight nurse.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm planning a small acoustic get together in my back yard for saturday night, a small fire a few drinks and a couple of other guys with guitars, If local stops by we might even get a little harmonica to go with it.

If my Motorcycle seat and back rests are done" they are at the upholsters" I will put my Bike back together on sunday.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I have no plans this weekend and that's just the way I like it. Its the first weekend I haven't had plans since......well since I don't know when.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
(06-01-2012, 04:39 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: I have no plans this weekend and that's just the way I like it. Its the first weekend I haven't had plans since......well since I don't know when.

No plans, no obligations. Sounds magic to me. Cheers
I usually spend about an hour every Friday planning what chores need to get done over the weekend, then wake up and spend a half hour Saturday finding plausible reasons to skip said chores. Nice long walk in the woods one or both days. When I have the boy over we usually catch a movie, hit the pool or find something to do that's fun, but lately it gets harder to pry him off the couch. On off weekends lately my time has been taken up by my imaginary girlfriend, and we somehow fritter away the hours without really being able to define where they went. I used to love taking long aimless drives in no particular direction but since I started spending so many work hours driving I find fewer reasons to drive on weekends.

Overall life is pretty satisfying. I don't have too many imperfect days because there's about a million ways for things to go right.
Yard sales in the morning with a couple girlfriends
Work on house to get ready to put on market
Clean
Wine/Dinner with the same girlfriends
Cuddle with the old man while watching a (hopefully) good movie
I'll be going to bed at 10:30 and falling asleep around. ummmm...10:31 or 10:32...
Shit. I want to switch lives with HairOfTheDog!!!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Went down and bought the newspaper and some croissants early this morning. I have the whole house to myself. Paper, coffee, croissant and you fuckers.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I love croissants. Fattening little bastard though...
I don't eat them often. There's a little bakery at the village shops not far from where I live, one of the few around now that's not Vietnamese owned. She does the best croissants, and her strudels are exquisite, not to mention the sourdough she makes.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Saturday I'll be hanging out all day with my Fransciscan friends, prayers/Mass, socializing and meatballs and macaroni dinner. Then come home and relax with some TV/Internet before bed.

Sunday I'll be helping out at the KFC/Parish Picnic early morning/afternoon and then come home and relax with the TV/Internet.
I made a plan! I'm meeting friends for lunch tomorrow.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
When Black Friday comes
I'll stand down by the door
And catch the grey men when they
Dive from the fourteenth floor
When Black Friday comes
I'll collect everything I'm owed
And before my friends find out
I'll be on the road
When Black Friday falls you know it's got to be
Don't let it fall on me
When Black Friday comes
I'll fly down to Muswellbrook
Gonna strike all the big red words
From my little black book
Gonna do just what I please
Gonna wear no socks and shoes
With nothing to do but feed
All the kangaroos
When Black Friday comes I'll be on that hill
You know I will

When Black Friday comes
I'm gonna dig myself a hole
Gonna lay down in it 'til
I satisfy my soul
Gonna let the world pass by me
The Archbishop's gonna sanctify me
And if he don't come across
I'm gonna let it roll
When Black Friday comes
I'm gonna stake my claim
I'll guess I'll change my name
I wonder if Steely Dan ever went to muswellbrook...

Long weekend here. The old tart's had her 60th jubilee and a birthday all in the one week. Sposed to be clear tomorrow. Hope so, gotta go see a man about a wall...
I hold walls up all the time. hah
(06-01-2012, 01:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: my perfect Saturdays:

Mine: No agenda
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No son this weekend which sucks. Gonna hit this giant annual garage sale thing one of our bedroom communities holds. It's frigging huge and I need a couple things. Then I get to go hang with my imaginary girlfriend. Good weekend...
Probably do some housework and some yard work. My kitchen floor it tile and every few months I have to clean the grout with a brush and bleach cleaner so I will do that. Just typing that annoys me. Might take the kids to a movie. Not going to the lake since it's going to rain both afternoons. I am going to sleep in tomorrow for sure. Oh and my friend just sent me 3 new books to read.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-01-2012, 06:44 PM)pspence Wrote: Yard sales in the morning with a couple girlfriends
Work on house to get ready to put on market
Clean
Wine/Dinner with the same girlfriends
Cuddle with the old man while watching a (hopefully) good movie
I'll be going to bed at 10:30 and falling asleep around. ummmm...10:31 or 10:32...
Shit. I want to switch lives with HairOfTheDog!!!

You can get the deed done in sixty seconds?

That lucky bastard.
volunteering at the local food pantry, and having relatives over for a pre-Father's Day celebration.