Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
asskisser of the week will end on sunday
Get your last minute ass kissing done.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Thank you, Dick, for the heads-up.

You are not only handsome, but always so thoughtful. I appreciate the time and effort you put into evaluating the candidates and selecting the award prizes. Nothing compares to you.

I can't wait for the award presentation.

Blowing-kisses
I LOVE EVERYONE ON MOCK....Blowing-kisses....Did I win?
(06-15-2012, 12:40 PM)JsMom Wrote: I LOVE EVERYONE ON MOCK....Blowing-kisses....Did I win?

Is it sunday?

This post did put you a step closer to the retard time out.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

What are the prizes involvled? If there isn't a good prize, then I am not going to participate.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
:( You hateful coot....All I wanted was a reward and u give me a time out? I'm crushed. I no longer love you Barney.
(06-15-2012, 12:57 PM)JsMom Wrote: :( You hateful coot....All I wanted was a reward and u give me a time out? I'm crushed. I no longer love you Barney.

You haven't won the Retard time out yet either.

But you did take another step towards it with this post.
John Adams

(06-15-2012, 01:13 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 12:57 PM)JsMom Wrote: :( You hateful coot....All I wanted was a reward and u give me a time out? I'm crushed. I no longer love you Barney.

It was because she called you Barney huh?
(06-15-2012, 01:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Don't worry Ramsey, you're way ahead in the retard time out contest.
John Adams

(06-15-2012, 01:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

TBH, I would love a time out. Somewhere nice and quiet. Thanks.
(06-15-2012, 01:37 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 01:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

TBH, I would love a time out. Somewhere nice and quiet. Thanks.

I have this old steamer trunk down in the basement, no one will bother you in there.
John Adams

Ah yea, that's not quite what I had in mind Dick. I was thinking more along the lines of a hammock out in the yard under a nice big shade tree with a warm wind blowing. Me in the hammock with a book and a snooze.
Duchess and LC would you mind posting pics of your asses so these idiots can tell where they are supposed to kiss?
John Adams

(06-16-2012, 03:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Duchess and LC would you mind posting pics of your asses so these idiots can tell where they are supposed to kiss?

This is the ass I'd like to have, it's a mini 75

[Image: Mini%20Pearl%20-%20Left%20C8137large.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-16-2012, 03:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-16-2012, 03:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Duchess and LC would you mind posting pics of your asses so these idiots can tell where they are supposed to kiss?

This is the ass I'd like to have, it's a mini 75

[Image: Mini%20Pearl%20-%20Left%20C8137large.jpg]

Ok, so that will get Maggot going but what about the rest of the members?

you aren't trying to stack the deck in Maggots favor are you?
John Adams

I'd rather not have my ass kissed thankyouverymuch. I don't look upon it fondly.

ok.

[Image: fat-ass-tennis.jpg]

(06-16-2012, 03:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd rather not have my ass kissed thankyouverymuch. I don't look upon it fondly.

And that matters how?hah you know were the most dis respectful of admin forum on the net right?

It's what makes Mock great.

You do understand now that you have voiced your disapproval if no one kisses your ass it is in fact kissing your ass?
John Adams

oh my gods. you're starting to take too much time again.
(06-16-2012, 03:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

ok.

[Image: fat-ass-tennis.jpg]

Thanks LC I knew I could count on you, I see you found one from back when you were a blond.
John Adams