- thank you for not coming in here expecting to be validated
- thank you for keeping the stupid hugging & kissing out of here
- thank you for keeping your touchy, feely bullshit to yourselves
- thank you for not handing me a pretend cup of tea
- thank you for not trying to cultivate a friendship with me
- thank you for having balls

Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well shit, that just blew my plan for the day. I was hoping we could be besties so I could borrow your shoes.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Damn. You may just have to do some work instead.

This made me worry about Smegma:

"The trope of the “cat lady,” essentially a woman who has failed in all attempts to acquire human companions (which has resulted in ever-increasing numbers of feline friends to fill the void of her lonely singledom) is one associated with loneliness and depression, but a new study has actually linked the idea of a “crazy cat lady” to increased risked of suicide.

The crazy cat lady suicide study comes out of Denmark, and included more than 45,000 women. Researchers discovered that women who are infected with Toxoplasma gondii (T. gondii) — found not only in cat poop, but undercooked meat and unwashed vegetables — are possibly at a higher risk of suicide. Even more worryingly, the higher the levels of T. gondii in a participant’s system, the more risk of a suicide by violent means (such as leaping from a high building, cutting or stabbing oneself with sharp implements or shooting) increased as well.

T. gondii was described in the cat lady suicide study as a “major public health problem,” and indeed, the parasite has, in the past, been linked with mental illness, schizophrenia and major behavioral changes."

[Image: crazy-cat-lady-meme-generator-feel-guilt...97.jpg.png]

I really should have been there for her.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Would it be inappropriate to thank the female mockers who are hot soccer moms with great racks? Because, um, Midwest Spy told me to ask.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(07-05-2012, 08:17 AM)Donovan Wrote: Would it be inappropriate to thank the female mockers who are hot soccer moms with great racks?

Knock yourself out, babe, that's totally acceptable.
Is this the right place to mention the line of g-strings for teens I have under development?
I've wondered what the ratio of female to male mockers we have here at MOCK.

I'm thinking it's 60/40% (and that's claiming IMA in both categories...)
(07-05-2012, 01:10 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: I've wondered what the ratio of female to male mockers we have here at MOCK.

I'm thinking it's 60/40% (and that's claiming IMA in both categories...)

You just can't get me out of your mind can you?

Don't feel bad,IMA Legend and that's why.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Good day to you, IMA.
Hope all is going well.
Hey now, it's tough to win whether you win or lose. Am I right Ima?
^
He may (or may not) respond to you.
He's not an easy person to read.
Christ, Duchess..you just ruined my whole afternoon. I was just sitting here thinking how absolutly charming it would be to invite you over for a big touchy feely visit, and a big cup of tea. Well...make that a glass of iced tea, it is too damn hot out for hot tea.
But you are still right about the no balls thing....but who trold you I had them cut off 4 years ago during what everyone else thought was that hip replacement surgery?

There are people in here that I'm friendly with off the board. I just can't stand that kissy face, fake bullshit I see so many women doing. I hate that those females are even part of my species. I don't need my hand held or someone telling me I'm beautiful and/or sweet *shudders*. I don't need validation & it makes me wonder why they do. I don't know how to deal with those kind of women in a nice way, the urge to call them silly twats is almost overwhelming.
I like it when Duchess shudders.
(07-05-2012, 02:50 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I like it when Duchess shudders.

I'm sure she enjoys shuddering as well.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
I kinda like the women of mock they take no prisoners and I just bet they are all a blast to hang out with. The Guys on the other hand I would have a hard time sleeping in the same room with. Well maybe Crash would be good with it. Maybe, I think, Possibly. He sounds manly and all on the phone. You other fucks are weirdish.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-05-2012, 04:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: I kinda like the women of mock

Other than my real life girlfriends a few of the female Mockers are some the coolest women I know. I appreciate their wit and their intellect and the fact they are not coy, can't stand that shit.
(07-05-2012, 04:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: I kinda like the women of mock they take no prisoners and I just bet they are all a blast to hang out with. The Guys on the other hand I would have a hard time sleeping in the same room with. Well maybe Crash would be good with it. Maybe, I think, Possibly. He sounds manly and all on the phone. You other fucks are weirdish.

And "Mr Hard Nipples" is all well balanced and normal....not to mention he wants to sleep with all the Mock Men in one room.

Now THATS fucking creepy.
That's the same breed of woman who pretends to be dumb as a bag of hammers around men. Also the ones, especially in the deep south, who smile sweetly and wouldn't say a swear if you held a gun to their heads, but who mask the vilest, nastiest dispositions you ever saw.