Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
the annoyance place
since i can't find the old annoyance thread, i'll start a new one. what annoyed the hell out of you today? tell us here so we can commiserate. (or laugh at you)

today i bitched because not one fucking person around here can fill an ice cube tray, and when i want some ice it's all gone. i am going to kick some ass. Strangle
thankyou for your sympathy.

It's boys LC. Like they can't empty the dishwasher or replace the toilet paper roll. They think there is a fairy that goes around doing all that stuff.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ramsey: a fairy that goes around doing all that stuff

maybe at some peoples' house.
hah

[Image: scary_fairy_halloween_costume.jpg]

Ah yea, no. That is one fairy I do not want at my house. hahaa
A whining winner.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

In all honesty, there's really only one thing that annoys me for real. I don't like it when people urinate in public.
It's only in public if you're not on private property.

People need to mind their own business when it comes to excrement and unrine.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Wanna take a wild guess as to why I said "in public"?
No Dick, people need to do their business in the bathroom with the door closed.

I have said this before but I will say it again - people that tailgate annoy the shit outta me. I brought it up because some asshole in a big truck practically ran up the ass end of my new car. I was going 10 over the speed limit on a two lane road. WTF did he expect me to do?? Pull over and get out if his way? Jackass.
(07-08-2012, 08:39 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Wanna take a wild guess as to why I said "in public"?

Do you wanna take a guess why I had to define "in public".
John Adams

Because you're stupid, argumentative and butthurt because I revealed that you PM'd me after advising everyone else not to?
(07-08-2012, 08:44 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Because you're stupid, argumentative and butthurt because I revealed that you PM'd me after advising everyone else not to?

Because your rights end at my property line, if you're watching you're a voyuer and need to be incarcerated.
John Adams

(07-08-2012, 08:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It's only in public if you're not on private property.

People need to mind their own business when it comes to excrement and unrine.

unrine? [Image: attachment.php?aid=6333]

(07-08-2012, 08:46 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 08:44 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Because you're stupid, argumentative and butthurt because I revealed that you PM'd me after advising everyone else not to?

Because your rights end at my property line, if you're watching you're a voyuer and need to be incarcerated.

You pee outside in your yard?? Really?
@ Ima - You live 'in public'?
Private property by definition is not public.

if you want to test my theory drive around in a parking lot all day long without your seat belt on see if you get cited.

walk onto my property with a weapon and see how fast you are excluded from entering, and then as seems to be your normal bullshit stand on my property and complain about it and see how free your speech is here.
John Adams

You're a real American.
Yes I am, I firmly believe in the right to own property.

obviously you don't.
John Adams

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up and take it outside. i am so tired of the stupid BS hijacking my threads.

(07-08-2012, 09:16 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Jesus Christ shut the fuck up and take it outside. i am so tired of the stupid BS hijacking my threads.

if you are annoyed? there is a thread to post what annoyed you in.

I will see if I can find it for you.
John Adams