MUAH

Have you enjoyed a serious, toe curling lip lock recently? Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I know why no one has responded to this. I wouldn't want to kiss a bump on a log either.
A gentleman never kisses and tells.
Im no gentleman what you wanna know.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(08-05-2012, 01:14 PM)ESAD Wrote: Im no gentleman what you wanna know.

hah

Have you enjoyed a serious, toe curling lip lock recently?
I had some girl lip lock my cock does that include.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

^
Did "she" have an adam's apple?

If so, I humbly suggest, "No".
No it wasnt your dad this time.

Necrophiliac and potentially gayish.
My dad's dead.
Another thread banked hard left right outa the gate.

Happens all the time & I never care when it happens in my threads. I wouldn't insist people stay on topic, I find it impossible to do so myself.
Agreed.

Back on topic - Some chick tried to bend me over earlier. Not necessarily my thing but pretty hot none the less. That count?
Well for a stiffy he was ace.

(08-05-2012, 06:15 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Agreed.

Back on topic - Some chick tried to bend me over earlier. Not necessarily my thing but pretty hot none the less. That count?

And there we have the makings of the beginning of a love story.
Too bad I nailed all the dildos to telephone poles.

You just don't get to type a sentence like that everyday.
(08-05-2012, 08:44 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Too bad I nailed all the dildos to telephone poles.

You just don't get to type a sentence like that everyday.

Better than having all the dildos nail you, I suppose.
The term is pegging. There's a "Dr" that says all men should try it. I don't recall his name but I could probably find it if someone needs that final bit advice to take action. I'd council the potential peg'ee shop a second opinion were it up to me.
(08-05-2012, 06:05 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Another thread banked hard left right outa the gate.

hah
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Drildo's FTW!!!!!!!!

Yet another thing to not be busy with when Jesus shows up.

[Image: drilldo.jpg]