Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DEFILED - IN A GOOD WAY

Do you recall the name of the person you lost your virginity to?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
YES. That . . . . . . . . NFG Bitch!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

No fuckin' good?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-05-2012, 12:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No fuckin' good?

Right on! "Her", not it.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I don't.
Sad enough I was eighteen, but not to remember her name?

Pitiful.
Damn it. I probably would have remembered if you hadn't asked.

Fuck. Getting old. Hold on...
(08-05-2012, 01:44 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Damn it. I probably would have remembered if you hadn't asked.

"Fuck. Getting old. Hold on..."

If those were the words you used with your very first lover. . .

:(
Esra Erdem Tamasin Hawk i was 13 an she was a fucking turkish slut, she got pregnant and kept it, put me off sex for at least 3 weeks.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I think there's some unwritten rule that women aren't supposed to say this but no.

I thought I did but then I met an old friend and she said I was deluding myself; I lost my virginity at least a year earlier than I thought. In hindsight, she's right but i'm not sure to who. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Could have been Rob. Or Doug...hah

Guess it wasn't that memorable.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-05-2012, 02:22 PM)ESAD Wrote: Esra Erdem Tamasin Hawk i was 13 an she was a fucking turkish slut, she got pregnant and kept it, put me off sex for at least 3 weeks.

Talk about small world.
I feel sorry for you that it wasn't me Blowing-kisses
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Mine was some nutty broad who called herself Gypsy. Kinda glad I've gotten a little pickier since then. I shoulda boiled my dick after putting it into that.
(08-05-2012, 02:41 PM)ESAD Wrote: I feel sorry for you that it wasn't me

Now that you mention it...i bet you would have made it memorable! Hrumph. I got robbed.
(08-05-2012, 02:44 PM)username Wrote:
(08-05-2012, 02:41 PM)ESAD Wrote: I feel sorry for you that it wasn't me

Now that you mention it...i bet you would have made it memorable! Hrumph. I got robbed.

Yeah we would have a surburban home and a bag of kids plus matching SLK500's you woulnt have wanted it to be a memory, just a thrice daily event.

I just realized I said it might have been Rob and then later, I got robbed.

Har har.
Commando Cunt Queen
Your loss sweetcheeks.

Get this - I remember her parents first names and her brothers name. WTF? She should have done a better job.

I should smoke more pot. Get those people out of my head.
LC had a picture once that showed the effect of drugs on a person as the years go by. There was about 9 or 10 pictures of the woman through the years and when I saw it I almost cried it was a woman named Joan Quigley that I had known many years ago before I went in the service. Her. She might still have the picture. I will look around for it again.

Found it............

[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=4529030810239680&id=6c4...0d3fd1b859]

The first picture looks like her after I left the second pic is her a few years later when I came home on leave and visited her. She was half Indian and I in one of my more foolish moments had taken her from the foster home back to Boston where her neglectfull Mother and 2 other brothers lived. I have always regreted doing that. The shit that happens when your 16 is sometimes unpleasant.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I think her name was Tammy.
Had a great teacher later on, got me on the right track, Wanda.
Ahhh...
Definitely remember.