AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE

I was paying one of my credit cards this morning & noticed that I had accumulated quite a bit of cash back, one of the options available was to have it applied to next months bill but upon agreeing to that I was told my gift card would be sent in the mail. WTF. I immediately contacted customer service who contacted the rewards center and they were told it couldn't be reversed so CS was delighted to tell me because I was a valuable cardholder they would credit my account with the same amount the mistake was made with. Ha Ha Fuckin' Ha, best CS ever!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
So you got a credit AND a GC? Good deal!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Yeah! I was blown away when I read the email, I read it twice actually, heh
You don't own 20,000 pairs of shoes, do you?

No, not even close. 21
No tears!

You have attractive feet, I'm sure. No need to hide them away in a pair of shoes...

Heh. I'm barefoot right now.
This thread is quickly morphing into a topic that has outgrown the sub-forum it currently is in.
i bought an expensive high-end bag online (not coach, they would never do this)
and within a month there was a small tear in the leather. i was pretty surprised and annoyed.
i emailed them, and without going into a long story about what a pain in the ass it would be to return the bag...they told me to keep the bag and they refunded 100% of my money! AMAZING customer relations!

Hey, I remember that! That had to have been a fluke, LC, Seven is a wonderful product and they stand behind it.
not seven. hah

Well, it was an accident but I once bought a corner entertainment unit off the floor at a store and ordered some other stuff for later delivery. When they delivered my other stuff they brought me another entertainment center (although they only charged me for 1). When I explained it to the driver he said "lady, just take it". hah

That 2nd one is at our cabin now.
Commando Cunt Queen