Holiday Craft...
Me and My son will be making these this year for Christmas....What kind of things do you like to make for the holidays?

[Image: 262900_435421899857221_936975013_n.jpg]

COOL SHIT ^^ 17
(10-02-2012, 09:44 AM)JsMom Wrote: What kind of things do you like to make for the holidays?

I make a few of my wreaths & centerpieces. I go into my woods and gather crows foot & pine branches as well as pine cones and anything else I think will add a little something to the finished product.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Frozen water balloons are much more fun and festive to throw at people this time of year.
I bet you make some beautiful centerpieces. I'm not so much into crafts but I love doing things with my lil' man. When I was younger, I liked to make necklaces, pillows,candles and more. I'm just too busy now days.
(10-02-2012, 09:53 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Frozen water balloons are much more fun and festive to throw at people this time of year.

That would be one good snowball fight Smiley_emoticons_razz
(10-02-2012, 09:55 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 09:53 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Frozen water balloons are much more fun and festive to throw at people this time of year.

Probably one of the shortest snowball fights ever!
(10-02-2012, 09:44 AM)JsMom Wrote: Me and My son will be making these this year for Christmas....What kind of things do you like to make for the holidays?

COOL SHIT ^^ 17

This is crazy cool! I might try that with the kiddies. The only thing that would suck is they wouldn't stay frozen long here in Ga. Smiley_emoticons_slash
(10-02-2012, 10:41 AM)Jimbone Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 09:55 AM)JsMom Wrote:

Probably one of the shortest snowball fights ever!

...But in all, fun.
(10-02-2012, 10:51 AM)krystalshores Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 09:44 AM)JsMom Wrote: Me and My son will be making these this year for Christmas....What kind of things do you like to make for the holidays?

COOL SHIT ^^ 17

This is crazy cool! I might try that with the kiddies. The only thing that would suck is they wouldn't stay frozen long here in Ga. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Put them out Christmas morning. Smiley_emoticons_smile They should last a day, I'd hope.
The ice balloons look fun! I need a project for fall.

COOL SHIT ^^ 17

Love this idea! will pass along to my friends also. Thanks for sharing. Blowing-kisses
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(10-02-2012, 09:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 09:44 AM)JsMom Wrote: What kind of things do you like to make for the holidays?

I make a few of my wreaths & centerpieces. I go into my woods and gather crows foot & pine branches as well as pine cones and anything else I think will add a little something to the finished product.

I like pine branches, pine cones and bittersweet if I can find it. I do not recall crows foot around lower Michigan or NW Ohio, I even had to look that one up it's a type of a grass, it is very very nice. It's nice to find Cuckoo Pints or Cat tails to some and big bug tussles I call them nothing more than a big tall dried out thistle you can spray paint silver or gold hah
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(10-02-2012, 04:16 PM)NightOwl Wrote:

COOL SHIT ^^ 17

Love this idea! will pass along to my friends also. Thanks for sharing. Blowing-kisses

You're very welcome NightOwl. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Its almost the time of year when I get busy making stuff for christmas. I am into a lot of things, Blacksmithing, knife making, Trad Archery, I make bread, beer, wine, soap, booz.
Haven't had a lot of time for the hard arts lately, but folks are usually pretty happy with my stocking stuffers.
Most folks will be getting a bag with a couple beers, bottle of wine, lil taste of distilled magic, loaf of bread and a selection of hand made soaps.
Jesus Christ you people are retarded if freezing colored water in a balloon excites you.
[Image: 20100920130245retard-girl-my-favorite-color-is-ham.jpg]

Which part is the cool part? Filling the balloons? Putting in the food coloring? The exciting wait while the water freezes? Cutting off the balloon?

I hope you dumbasses can't wash the food coloring off your patio. Some of you need the visual reminder.

Be sure to tell all your friends so they can laugh at you.

Or maybe make them for Christmas gifts.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Narcissist. You are better than everyone aren't you?
(10-02-2012, 10:37 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Narcissist. You are better than everyone aren't you?

It's a safety hazard, Aussie. Little kids can fall on them and people can trip over them in the dark.

It's too hot to set out frozen water balloons in Australia for Christmas, but I hope to hell you stub the fuck out of your toe on a baby Jesus.
(10-02-2012, 07:42 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Its almost the time of year when I get busy making stuff for christmas. I am into a lot of things, Blacksmithing, knife making, Trad Archery, I make bread, beer, wine, soap, booz.
Haven't had a lot of time for the hard arts lately, but folks are usually pretty happy with my stocking stuffers.
Most folks will be getting a bag with a couple beers, bottle of wine, lil taste of distilled magic, loaf of bread and a selection of hand made soaps.

Your post is so fascinating! you certainly are into a lot of things, do you have a coke furnace? you should tell us more, what kind of knives do you make fishing, hunting? What is Trad Archery? What kind of bread do you make? do you use your own beer in it for yeast? Nothing better than the smell of baking bread and a big pot of soup on the stove to go with it.
Henry David Thoreau
Owl, Nothing better than the smell of baking bread and a big pot of soap on the stove to go with it.
(10-02-2012, 11:04 PM)sally Wrote: It's a safety hazard, Aussie. Little kids can fall on them and people can trip over them in the dark.

It's too hot to set out frozen water balloons in Australia for Christmas, but I hope to hell you stub the fuck out of your toe on a baby Jesus.

Glad to see you getting into the spirit of Christmas early Sally.