TOO EARLY?

Is it too early to turn Mock's Christmas lights on? Majority rules on this, I'll check back later and tally up the yea's & nays.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The day after Thanksgiving usually starts the next holiday season. Just sayin. (IMHO)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Friday.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I saw them for a second when you were testing yesterday, Duchess. They are very cool.

I think you posted earlier that you got in 'em, in part, due to LC's love of all things Christmas. They reminded of her. In my mind, the lights are also a very nice tribute to LC and your friendship/partnership with her.

Friday make sense.
(11-20-2012, 09:02 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think you posted earlier that you got in 'em, in part, due to LC's love of all things Christmas. They reminded of her.

Yeah, she loved 'em & was excited when I showed them to her. She thought they were appropriate for Mock because when you run your cursor over them they bust & you hear the sound of glass shattering.
I like the Friday idea......

[Image: dsc_0037_184.jpg][Image: l_77ea66f471aa4998be3be7679c204034.gif]
Ditto. Friday.
Do whatever you want, but people that put up Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving make me sick.
What doesn't make you sick?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Hell I've seen lots of people with their Christmas lights up already. I say put them up whenever you feel like it. The sooner the better. However it seems Friday is the general consensus.

Are you doing the lights instead of the snow this year?? (Please say yes, please say yes)
Why dont people put them up on the 25th of nov?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

They put out the christmas trees the day before thanksgiving and there are none left by the time I go to buy one in Dec. like a normal person.
hah

(11-20-2012, 10:38 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: Are you doing the lights instead of the snow this year?? (Please say yes, please say yes)

Yes.
Not before Friday. And please..no music. Just the cool lights.
Fuck that. I want lights, snow, AND an animatronic Santa Claus.

There was complaints about the snow last year. The act of the snow gently falling made some connections run exceptionally slow. hah
I wasn't a fan and my connection was fine.

I guess that means an animatronic Santa Claus is out of the question...
I really feel for you bro