Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I caught a cat burglar
I caught me a cat burglar this evening.
What are you, a 60 year old corn ball?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:What are you, a 60 year old corn ball?
Yes, why yes I am. Next time I'll make sure its a body pillow instead of a cat. And then I'll make sure the trigger gets pulled. I can see the headlines now:

"MF's Body Pillow Shot While Committing a Home Invasion!"
is that a real picture you took?
if yes, is that a real gun?
if yes, what type of gun is it.

Thank you.
No, Unknown, Unknown

All three of the pics I posted at the same time I found while looking through an old hard drive I was getting ready to format and reuse.
D Wrote:No, Unknown, Unknown

All three of the pics I posted at the same time I found while looking through an old hard drive I was getting ready to format and reuse.

Please feel free NOT to share with us the unfunny flotsam and jetsam from your old hard drive.

Capiche?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sure thing, since its formatted now. Go back to fisting MF & jizzing on his body pillows.
D Wrote:Sure thing, since its formatted now. Go back to fisting MF & jizzing on his body pillows.

Thanks I will.

Making up anecdotes about graphic and disgusting sexual practices is generally more entertaining than posting photographs that are older than the internet.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.