• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Food stamps
hah

[Image: feed-animals.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: foo_zps45dd80ab.jpg]
Dammit! I want a deathstar! The_Villagers

I want those bitches to have to work for their handout. Why the hell don't the people who give them these benefits understand how important it is to work for what you get? Where the hell is the incentive to strive for more when they can sit on their ass and be fed, housed & clothed.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-13-2013, 08:51 AM)Duchess Wrote: Where the hell is the incentive to strive for more when they can sit on their ass and be fed, housed & clothed.

Bingo. I predicted that same situation 3 years ago when my mom got us digital cable, wi-fi and DVR service in exchange for moving back home and helping us job search and clean and de-junk the house.

Three years later: House still a mess upstairs, very little job searching, gut bigger.
Clang, you make a lot of jokes about your situation. Why don't you do something about it?? Don't tell me there are no jobs here. I have been looking for a new job and already went on one interview. You are not looking hard enough.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I won't judge those who really need a helping hand, or assistance in life . There truly are those people who just need a step in working towards the right direction by getting some help on any level. I think we all know good hardworking people that deserve this. I guess its easy to judge, but then again most of us have busted our asses or penny pinched so that we have the life we lead now.

If you serve or work in a field that has contact with people on assistance, you can relate to how annoying it can be; when people obviously abuse the system.

Here are some really fucked up reasons people collect, and I have heard :
Diabetes, bad back, illiterate, number of children, its owed to me……….

I guess when your own government’s check/balances fail; it ultimately enables people to become lazy or feel that this assistance is owed to them. Jesus, why would you get a job or work towards bettering yourself when you can collect so many benefits by having babies, and just getting fucked up drunk on a nightly basis. Not to mentioned the name brand purses, cell phones, and cars they drive. It’s sickening. The system is flawed and allows for fraud.

I’m totally for an overhaul, drug testing, and random home visits by social workers. If you collect welfare, you should NOT BE ENTITLED to collect an income tax checks either. I wonder how many people would straighten up if there criminal record would affect their monthly assistance?

On another odd note, a new public housing complex was built. The local newspaper reported that each individual “condo” cost around 125k. The rent the inhabitants pay was anywhere between 25-50 dollars a month. Ha!

I don't think any of us would begrudge a truly needy person but this bs is out of control...not to mention how I feel regarding them buying Coach bags.
(01-13-2013, 12:56 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:

If you collect welfare, you should NOT BE ENTITLED to collect an income tax checks either.

^This would be awesome Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I honestly cannot wrap my head around the fact that my step-daughter gets food stamps, health insurance, rental assistance, a free phone, free day care, and on top of that-she gets over $6,000.00 back as a tax refund?
In Lucas County (Toledo) a lot of food stamp recipients are the working poor and/or disabled. No excuses though for those who know how to "work" the system. And, many do. I don't think the addicts and alcoholics who were able to get Social Security are able to get S.S. benefits anymore.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(01-13-2013, 05:20 PM)cannongal Wrote: she gets over $6,000.00 back as a tax refund?

That is so fucked up. Her state supports her & gives her spending money too. Gawddamn.
I see.......cupcakes.......thousands and thousands of...........cupcakes.

[Image: 30120766.jpg]
[Image: 734248_409935709081063_934406817_n_zps5aeef754.jpg]

[Image: 734307_10151467200868646_1229295139_n_zps1f70ec99.jpg]
(01-13-2013, 06:35 AM)Maggot Wrote: Dammit! I want a deathstar!

I think I heard it would have cost like a quadrillion dollars. Kind of like welfare abuse.
Commando Cunt Queen
[Image: 318019_545287685483699_1440909160_n_zps7b135ccd.jpg]
Not sure how it is now, but I can remember when I was doing a college intership with families who were a bit "down on their luck". One guy, married with a family wanted to take computer classes..to "get out of the system" (his words). He tried to get a scholarship or something, to buy a computer and his books. The system he wanted out of wanted to cut his benefits as his computer was an "asset" and not necessary.
(01-13-2013, 11:16 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Clang, you make a lot of jokes about your situation. Why don't you do something about it?? Don't tell me there are no jobs here. I have been looking for a new job and already went on one interview. You are not looking hard enough.

I've been doing something about it. I've been applying for jobs and going on interviews. Its just that noone but you responds to those type posts(when I choose to share them) and I find it funnier to see people get riled up over my "welfare abuse" posts.

In fact today I looked into a job where God would be my boss. Spent all day at an informational priest retreat. Signed up to start going to discernment groups and find a spiritual director I can meet with and talk to.
(01-14-2013, 12:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I've been doing something about it. I've been applying for jobs and going on interviews. Its just that noone but you responds to those type posts(when I choose to share them) and I find it funnier to see people get riled up over my "welfare abuse" posts.

In fact today I looked into a job where God would be my boss. Spent all day at an informational priest retreat. Signed up to start going to discernment groups and find a spiritual director I can meet with and talk to.

You're a fat, fucking liar and an A+ troll. I don't give a shit anymore about your supposed milking the system just like I don't believe you'll ever be some spiritual/religious person. Anybody who thinks differently is crazy gullible.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-14-2013, 12:20 AM)username Wrote:
(01-14-2013, 12:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I've been doing something about it. I've been applying for jobs and going on interviews. Its just that noone but you responds to those type posts(when I choose to share them) and I find it funnier to see people get riled up over my "welfare abuse" posts.

You're a fat, fucking liar and an A+ troll. I don't give a shit anymore about your supposed milking the system just like I don't believe you'll ever be some spiritual/religious person. Anybody who thinks differently is crazy gullible.

I am a horrible excuse for a human being and a complete waste of space. Thanks for believing in me.
(01-14-2013, 02:05 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-14-2013, 12:20 AM)username Wrote:

I am a horrible excuse for a human being and a complete waste of space. Thanks for believing in me.

I think theology is an interesting subject in terms of history and differing cultures.

However, is this truly your last resort in looking for "employment?" Afterall, if you are utilizing the "system" in a justifiable manner; I see no complaint. I guess when you look at it, the comfortable factor of having another entity (Gov't) supply you with basic wants/needs is parallel with how most religious factions support their employed members. You just won't have the most glorious comforts in the world.