Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
EX LAPD COP Christopher Dorner

Christopher Dorner's Manifesto: Los Angeles Cop Killing Suspect Leaves Disturbing Writings On Facebook

Via The Huffington Post
[Image: s-CHRISTOPHER-DORNER-large_zps480fa073.jpg]

Christopher Dorner, the shooting suspect who allegedly went on a rampage and killed an officer on Thursday, wrote an online manifesto on his Facebook page detailing his violent plan.

The long and disturbing writings threaten harm to police officials and their families. It also makes references to Dorner's former position as an LAPD officer, before he was fired in 2008.

"The Violence of action will be HIGH," Dorner wrote. "I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty ... You will now live the life of the prey ... I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving." THE MANIFESTO
Disturbing. He looks like a nice guy. Very cute. He doesn't look like a homicidal maniac.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
It is staring to appear as if they fucked him over and he went off the deep end.Looks like his partner kicked a suspect and he blew the whistle.They said he lied and he got fired back in 2008.
His Manifesto is on the internet and I'll bet it turns the LAPD upside down.
He sent Anderson Cooper a package on 2/1.I had a DVD with a note on it that said "I never lied.Here is my vindication.Evans kicked the suspect.Very respectfully,Chris Dorner".
Also in the package was a LAPD Souvenvir coin with bullets holes in it and wrapped in duct tape.Wrote on the duct tape was something like "No thanks, Will Bratton".
Will Bratton took over as Police Chief of the LAPD in Oct 2002.
Prior to that he was the NYC Police Commishioner.
Dorner is now a Cop Killer and murderer of innocents and is going to go down in self inflicted flames and he knows it.
Although he has made it clear in the Manifesto that he expects his name to be cleared,he knows he will not be around to see it.
I am quite sure of that also as the Cops will blow him away instead of taking him in...and I also think he will allow to be taken alive.He is gone,literally,in every sense of the word.He does not seem to care about anything and will die in a hail of bullets.
I wish I could read the Manifesto but for some reason it won't load on my phone.

I bet he takes his own life.
JS,...it's like 8 pages long.Dont know what search engine you use.I use Dogpile(catchy name,eh?).
Put in "Christopher Dorner + Manifesto". You'll get a few good hits and you should be able to see it that way...
His manifesto was an interesting read. It really would have been preferable if he had just exposed it all without killing people I guess... although he says he tried and got nowhere.

If he's as capable as he says, this could be ugly.

A man with nothing to lose is the most dangerous man of all...
Jim,...your right and this guy is calm and thinking clearly and has a helluva grudge to clear up.Unless someone gets lucky or he has something unpredictable occur,I really think he is thinking way ahead of them and has anticipated their moves and he knows how and in which manner they will respond.He has been one of them.He has assult rifles which can reach out and touch someone at a long distance and is a ace shooter as everyone knows and evidenced by the coin he sent to Anderson(have you seen a pic of it?). This is going to some big time attention and some heads are definalty gonna roll for the way this played out and the coverup.
It is very tragic that is had to come to this.He finally lost hope and went off the deep end.I feel so sad for the Girl and the boyfriend who had no part in this at all.
Those living around there should be very aware and concerned.This guy will take anyone out now that may get in the way of the body count he wants to rack up and those on his hit list.
Heads will roll? Well, that is only if anything he says is even true... and if the evidence even exists to back up his claims. And someone in the media even wants to find out if he was legit. If he's telling the truth, the people in control of the evidence are the same people who he claims screwed him over... so what do we think will have happened to that evidence by now?

Or he could be nuttier than Chinese chicken salad... though his military service was exemplary from the records released today.

Either way, killing anyone to make a point like this is stupid. And anyone romanticizing this story has watched too many Hollywood movies.
That DVD and the note he sent to Cooper,I'll bet is the proof.I'll bet it may be a copy of some patrol car video recorder or some tape he has of the Cop who did the kickin.
When he took to killing,he lost any credablility he may have had and I think your way off the mark about anybody romanticizing about his story.He is hated and feared by everyone.I dont think he is gonna get much sympathy but I do fucking believe that if any of his story is true they should have the asses of those who caused this to happen and people to die.This guy may be doing the killing but if the story's true,quite a few others have some blood on their hands and needs to be held accountable.
(02-07-2013, 11:15 PM)Misguided Wrote: JS,...it's like 8 pages long.Dont know what search engine you use.I use Dogpile(catchy name,eh?).
Put in "Christopher Dorner + Manifesto". You'll get a few good hits and you should be able to see it that way...

Thank You
(02-08-2013, 12:30 AM)Misguided Wrote: I think your way off the mark about anybody romanticizing about his story.

Eh, look around a little. There are already a few:

People defending him:

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/07/disturbing...s-defense/

People comparing him to Django:

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/08/twitter-us...fe-django/
So . . .

How much will the Asians in the Blue Toyota get after being wounded by LAPD, thinking they were Dorner?

Over thirty rounds and just wounded?

Wow!

No wonder high capacity mags are needed.

Lousy shots.
Fucking ridiculous that the cops seem to be shooting first, and asking questions later. Somebody needs to real the trigger-happy motherfuckers in.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

If i lived in LA i would not leave the house. LE are the targets, they have guns and they are nervous. If what he says is true, which i think probably is, they have created a monster. Power in the wrong hands is what is destroying our country. Hope he is caught without any more loss of life. Wish he had fought them legally. Hope what he says will be investigated, but it probably will all end with his life.
I was leaving LA, yesterday, when LEO was scrambling throughout Riverside.

Every electronic freeway sign had his vehicle info . . . all the way to the AZ border!

On a side note . . .

Radiator Springs, at California Adventure, kicks ass!

The California Screamer, too.

No, Spy . . . that's NOT code for username or HOTD.
(02-08-2013, 11:05 AM)sharit Wrote: If i lived in LA i would not leave the house. LE are the targets, they have guns and they are nervous. If what he says is true, which i think probably is, they have created a monster. Power in the wrong hands is what is destroying our country. Hope he is caught without any more loss of life. Wish he had fought them legally. Hope what he says will be investigated, but it probably will all end with his life.

If you get a chance to read his 'manifesto', you'll see that he did try to fight them legally.

He was fired for turning on a fellow officer, essentially. No one had his back (his claim).

It also sounds like his firing at L.A.P.D. may have affected his Naval career (ended on Feb 1st, one week ago), so as he says, he now has neither (cop or military).

I certainly don't condone what he's doing, but, he exhausted all his legal avenues, and he's stated that someone is going to pay.
(02-08-2013, 11:10 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: I was leaving LA, yesterday, when LEO was scrambling throughout Riverside.

Every electronic freeway sign had his vehicle info . . . all the way to the AZ border!

On a side note . . .

Radiator Springs, at California Adventure, kicks ass!

The California Screamer, too.

No, Spy . . . that's NOT code for username or HOTD.

Can you elaborate on Radiator Springs?
(02-08-2013, 11:16 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Can you elaborate on Radiator Springs?

In another forum.

Dorner lost all credibility for rightousness when he killed the couple in Irvine.

I was attending a memorial service at Fort MacArthur AFB, last Sunday, when this shooting hit the news.

Several LEOs were chatting with my brother and their "guts" lead them to speculate revenge slayings.
My nephew teaches special education in Riverside. He told me that they haven't locked down the school, but outdoor activity is cancelled for the time being and someone (staff?) is monitoring the perimeter of the school.

I feel no empathy for Dorner whatsoever. I don't believe his version of events because he's obviously an entitled narcissist with a victim mentality when things don't go his way. Now, he wants to be seen as some kind of badass avenger railing against a corrupt system; a martyr. Pffft. In my eyes, Dorner's no different than any other spree killer.

Even if the firing was due to corruption or discrimination, people get fucked over every day. It sucks, but anybody who was right-minded before getting fucked over wouldn't consider killing people as a means for redemption and glory.

This murderer wants fame. His manifesto includes critiques, advice, and messages of admiration for many celebrities. Arrogant and idiotic.

A couple of his gems:

-"Mia Farrow said it best. "Gun control is no longer debatable, it's not a conversation, its a moral mandate." Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

-"Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama..."
Well okay then.

If his true mission was to expose and thwart future police corruption even if it meant breaking the law, he could've mimicked the plot of The Negotiator and took some PD or relatives hostage to get his story plastered all over the media, without needing to kill anyone. But, that's not what's really driving Dorner. Dorner wants to kill people and he's using his LAPD termination as an excuse/justification.

The LAPD's handling of cases often pisses me off, especially in regards to how mentally ill suspects are sometimes treated. However, none of what's happening with Dorner is the fault of the LAPD - it's all on him.

In my opinion.
I don't believe Dorner is in Big Bear.

His burned out truck is just a red herring.

He's back in L.A. planning to strike.

Hope everyone is staying alert and vigilant.