Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Supreme Court & Marriage
[Image: 429859_282333215161617_2093148810_n_zps041dee36.jpg]

And also, on the whole marriage is for procreation argument. If you carry this agrument to that extreme, then post menopausal women, infertile couples, and couples who choose not to have children should also be banned from marriage. I also feel that the Duggers have had enough kids for several childless couples to be exempt from child bearing.
I just wish same sex couples would choose new spousal identifiers.

You know . . . something unique, clever and fun!

Let the straights keep Husband and Wife as theirs, exclusively.

As a woman, I find it offensive when a male partner is identified as "Wife".

It's like calling a faggot, "fag".
I support gay marriage. Always have. Love is love. I don't care what they call it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I haven't always been supportive of gay rights. There was a time, many years ago, that I thought I wouldn't want my future kids to have an openly gay teacher (for example). I "evolved" around 16 years ago. Give them equal rights.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-27-2013, 12:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't care what they call it.

Yup.

You ooze equality.

"Those people . . . "

I've always supported gay rights.

I've seen first hand what can happen when one is hospitalized and the family doesn't want the partner around. Sometimes I think the people making these laws don't give any thought to the bigger picture.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Also, gay people are usually great fun at parties.

I have to admit, I have very little interest in this story. Let gay people get married, don't let them... bah. There are so much more important things to worry about - even gay people have to admit that. This is so far into the weeds I'm not sure why it is burning up so much oxygen.

Granted, I'm not being discriminated against... so what do I know. But I think I'd still be more concerned about others things the country is facing.
(03-27-2013, 03:28 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Also, gay people are usually great fun at parties.

...not to mention their decorating skills.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-27-2013, 02:28 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-27-2013, 12:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't care what they call it.

Yup.

You ooze equality.

"Those people . . . "

I'm not gay so it's not up to me what they (gay people) call it. Bottom line us it should be legal.
(03-27-2013, 03:44 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm not gay so it's not up to me what they (gay people) call it. Bottom line us it should be legal.

You shouldn't be a Catholic. You're way off the reservation.

What's next, announcing your support of killing babies?

Enjoy Easter Mass and taking communion, sinner.
I don't have to agree with everything the church stands for. I don't condone the priests molesting little boys and covering it up either.
(03-27-2013, 03:44 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm not gay so it's not up to me what they (gay people) call it. Bottom line us it should be legal.

Deer is Supreme Court:

My name is Ramsey.

If you are not gay then please don't force a word describing a lawful union on them (gay people).

It's up to the "they" (gay people) to call it.

Thank you.
(03-27-2013, 04:14 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't have to agree with everything the church stands for.

Yes, you do.

Most people are shitty at religion. They pick and choose which parts they like (they usually like the part where they get to ask strangers for prayers but don't like the parts where they have to abide by ethical standards).

You do everything half-assed. Wishy washy mutherfucker.

You fakey religious people don't fool Cracker. Either you are down with the dogma or not.

(03-27-2013, 04:21 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:

Deer is Supreme Court:

My name is Ramsey.

If you are not gay then please don't force a word describing a lawful union on them (gay people).

It's up to the "they" (gay people) to call it.

Thank you.

hahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Let them do what they want and discover the joy of divorce like everyone else. ( As long as I get some of my S.S. back)
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-27-2013, 08:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: ( As long as I get some of my S.S. back)

That's the real issue, survivor benefit entitlement. It's more fair to pay gays than illegals. Maybe we won't be able to afford both and people from Mexico will have to start sending money to their family members in Wichita.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
No Cracker, religion isn't all or nothing. God gave us the gift of choice and a mind to think about those choices. There is quite a bit about the Catholic religion that I don't agree with. That has nothing to do with my belief in God or my faith. I don't expect you to understand.
Disability runs out of money in 2016. I hope they can trim the fat and get alchy's and fakers off it so the really disabled can still get something.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-27-2013, 08:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: No Cracker, religion isn't all I'd nothing. God gave us the gift of choice and a mind to think about those choices. There is quite a bit about the Catholuc religion that I don't agree with. That has nothing to do with my belief in God or my faith. I don't expect you to understand.

You're having a stroke . . . dial 911 and mumble while the phone slips from your hand.

" . . . all I'd nothing."

"Catholuc"
(03-27-2013, 08:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: No Cracker, religion isn't all I'd nothing. God gave us the gift of choice and a mind to think about those choices. There is quite a bit about the Catholuc religion that I don't agree with. That has nothing to do with my belief in God or my faith. I don't expect you to understand.

The best part of your retardedness is you thinking everybody else is as stupid as you are.

It seems you don't understand your own professed religion. People who didn't like the dogma and ceremony of the Catholic church had big wars and started new religions. They have chapters and chapters about it in history books.

Catholicism isn't a secret order (although I would like to see what the Vatican is hiding). They have a rigid set of beliefs and practices. You can't cherry-pick which ones you choose to honor if you are a good Catholic.

You are a shit Catholic. It DOES have to do with your faith. Then you dragged out the God ideology while pretending to be Duchess. That didn't work for you. If I were Duchess, I would worry more about the Adoration of the Rams.
Whatever Cracker. You know everything.

Tiki, get over it already.