Mock
What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? (/thread-3937.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Cracker - 07-09-2011

(07-09-2011, 10:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote: So you have plans for later that involves a plug of some kind?

Yes. LC is going to tackle you and hold you down, I'm going to shove a rolled up sock in your mouth, and Duchess is going to stitch your lips shut.

We have a bet on if you really talk out of your ass. This was the only way to find out for sure.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Duchess - 07-09-2011

(07-09-2011, 04:59 PM)Cracker Wrote: Yes. LC is going to tackle you and hold you down, I'm going to shove a rolled up sock in your mouth, and Duchess is going to stitch your lips shut.

We have a bet on if you really talk out of your ass. This was the only way to find out for sure.

Yabba Dabba Do! *happy dance*

I know there's a big needle thing in the barn for working on horse equipment.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - BlueTiki - 07-10-2011

My pool is cloudy again.

It took over 48 hours to recover from Tuesday's Haboob and last nite . . . another dust storm.

I can't see the drain. Who knows what's on the bottom?

And do you think pool companies work on weekends? Hahahahaha!

Looks like this fix is up to me. Off to Leslies.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - IMaDick - 07-10-2011

(07-09-2011, 04:59 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 10:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote: So you have plans for later that involves a plug of some kind?

Yes. LC is going to tackle you and hold you down, I'm going to shove a rolled up sock in your mouth, and Duchess is going to stitch your lips shut.

Pack a lunch it's going to be a long day for you.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Maggot - 07-10-2011

(07-10-2011, 12:00 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: My pool is cloudy again.

It took over 48 hours to recover from Tuesday's Haboob and last nite . . . another dust storm.

I can't see the drain. Who knows what's on the bottom?

And do you think pool companies work on weekends? Hahahahaha!

Looks like this fix is up to me. Off to Leslies.

DE filters are much better than sand filters.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - kfran - 07-15-2011

What doesn't fuckin annoy me anymore??!! I must be getting old. Comcast pissed me off so bad the other day I've refused to use my home phone for the fact that I spent too much damn time on it trying to talk to a real live PERSON!!!

Secondly- it's been too long since I've been layed- that alone is enough to annoy anyone. I'm 29 & my spouse is deployed. Woe is meSmiley_emoticons_slash

my pet peeves could go on for days but I'll spare you for now

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Duchess - 07-15-2011

Maybe you should invest in a vibrator.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Maggot - 07-15-2011

Capt. Emo: Deploy the vibrator!
Private Decharmed: Yes sir!

I just pictured a vibrator shooting out of a chute! hah

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Maggot - 07-15-2011

Has anyone ever tried oatmeal with chunks of watermellon in it?

That sounds disgusting..but I don't like any of the watermelon flavored bullshit like gum & liquor etc. *ick*

Vibrator has been launched....repeatedly. Mr. Purple does a great job but there is still something lacking.

Throw a CD in, it's probably too quiet.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - ramseycat - 07-15-2011

I love watermelon. But not watermelon flavored stuff either Duchess. When I was pregnant with Vincent I craved watermelon all the time. And he loves watermelon. hhmmmm....

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - FAHQTOO - 07-15-2011

(07-15-2011, 01:30 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I love watermelon. But not watermelon flavored stuff either Duchess. When I was pregnant with Vincent I craved watermelon all the time. And he loves watermelon. hhmmmm....

I craved Doritos when I was pregnant with my first. He eats about 2 bags a week now. I went off the deep end in my 6th month. I went through 6 bags a week for a month straight. I had a bag in the bedroom and a bag in the living room. I gained 15 lbs that month.

Never put cool whip on watermelon...nasty!

There is a fly the size of my left nipple buzzing around my house & it's really annoying me.

BTW Duchess & ramseycat- I hate artificial apple flavors.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - trixie - 07-21-2011

My neighbor. We live in an apartment, and my neighbor left her house in the middle of cooking and left her stove on high. On top of that, our smoke detectors in the hallway weren't working. We had 3 firetrucks come save us. They got everything taken care of within 10 minutes of us calling them. Thank god! Now I'm online house hunting. No more apartments for us.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - FAHQTOO - 07-21-2011

The Got dam fan quit working in my car today. WTF?? It's the hottest day of the fucking century here and my fan takes a shit. I don't think it's the blower motor because it works on low, like that helps when it's 102 degrees. I'm trying my best not to complain about the heat but fuck...it's too hot to even go swimming or riding. I'll probably freeze my ass off when it finally gets back into the 80's next week!

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Maggot - 07-21-2011

(07-21-2011, 05:38 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: The Got dam fan quit working in my car today. WTF?? It's the hottest day of the fucking century here and my fan takes a shit. I don't think it's the blower motor because it works on low, like that helps when it's 102 degrees. I'm trying my best not to complain about the heat but fuck...it's too hot to even go swimming or riding. I'll probably freeze my ass off when it finally gets back into the 80's next week!

I open my windows and go like hell, a cup of ice cubes by my side. I rub my chest with them.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Luke Warmwater - 07-22-2011

I evidently ate far too much corn-on-the-cob with dinner last night.......Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch