Mock
is Halloween demonic? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: is Halloween demonic? (/thread-4351.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: is Halloween demonic? - Lady Cop - 10-21-2010

Maggot is demonic. Diablo

RE: is Halloween demonic? - sally - 10-21-2010

(10-20-2010, 10:43 PM)username Wrote:
(10-20-2010, 08:50 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Yes! It's demonic because Z's stupid costume cost fifty freakin dollars. Stupid.

Some mothers would handcraft a beautiful costume with very little monetary expense. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Dumb bitches. hah

My dad made my costume when I was 8. He put rolled up towels around my neck and put his flannel shirt over me so it would cover my head making me the headless man. Then he took me to the mall and I knocked over the candy station at Penny's because I couldn't see a fucking thing. I don't know where the hell my mom was that year.

RE: is Halloween demonic? - Cracker - 10-21-2010

Ha!

Do city folks trick or treat at the mall?

RE: is Halloween demonic? - username - 10-21-2010

(10-21-2010, 09:25 PM)sally Wrote: I don't know where the hell my mom was that year.

I'm guessing tanked. Speaking from experience (of being tanked on Halloween). Smiley_emoticons_razz

RE: is Halloween demonic? - sally - 10-21-2010

(10-21-2010, 09:37 PM)Cracker Wrote: Ha!

Do city folks trick or treat at the mall?
I think they feel like it's safer, although the mall employees are probally just as deranged as anyone else. I live near all the mansions directly on the river and ocean so thats where us middle class people go trick or treating. My kids are 12 and 16 now so lucky for me that they're not into it anymore. I can think of better things to do than walking around in the rain with a bunch of kids jacked up on sugar.

RE: is Halloween demonic? - jasmine1998 - 10-22-2010

The only reason it is on Saturday is nothing to do with church on Sunday, it is due to children having to go to school on Monday. As a parent I can understand this cause once the kiddies enjoy trick or treating we go home and have hot cocoa and "look" through the candy and eat while we are doing that.
Then we pop popcorn and throw in a horror movie age appropriate and enjoy a hour or two of television. which we never get to bed before 12 or 1 am . Now if they had to go on Sunday we would have to cut some things out and that would be cheating the kids. But god knows comes Monday I am ready to get rid of them.

RE: is Halloween demonic? - Middle Finger - 10-22-2010

(10-20-2010, 08:09 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: a few years ago we had a monster thread at another forum about this...some thought Halloween was evil and demonic and bad for the kiddies going out to trick or treat.
i was wondering if anyone here feels it's an evil thing that invites demons in?
[Image: mrph8x.gif][Image: 0264.gif]

If I'm "inviting demons" by dressing up some kids and collecting candy the devil should be leaning on me right now just for what I think about any given day.

RE: is Halloween demonic? - Middle Finger - 10-22-2010

(10-21-2010, 11:19 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(10-20-2010, 10:43 PM)username Wrote:
(10-20-2010, 08:50 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Yes! It's demonic because Z's stupid costume cost fifty freakin dollars. Stupid.

Some mothers would handcraft a beautiful costume with very little monetary expense. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Dumb bitches. hah

Word.

We talked about this in the past, Ramsey. You really shouldn't comment on things you aren't qualified to give quality advice on. You are one of the last people on this site, or even the internet in general, that should ever consider themselves on a level higher than "dumb bitches." Thank you.