Mock
Sinister Is On The Rag - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Sinister Is On The Rag (/thread-1474.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Gogo - 02-12-2009

Shy Guy Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:[user=115]Borndragon[/user] wrote
Quote:Borndragon ~ why not let the others play?
We already have one new meat this night. He really appears to be someone already familiar with the site though, so possibly either a former member or alt.
[color="gray"]"Appears"?
"Possibly"?
See this is the path to conspiracy theories.

I heard about this place on a site about three days ago. I had never heard about it before. I figured Mock = Flame. It sounded interesting. Then I met you Syber and I decided to be your e-friend. There is a happy ending in here to come, I am just sure of it.

Do you mind if I Pm you short Dr Who facts, SyberBitch? I think you will become a convert
[/color]
LOLzeltoff, if I could PM this cow she would stick her head in the sand till the dust settled....

Bwhhhaaaaahaahahaaa

- SyberBitch - 02-12-2009

Shy Guy Wrote:[color="gray"]"Appears"?
"Possibly"?
[/color]
No, dimwit, those are terms used by folks who practice logic and deduction. Things you wouldn't be familiar with.

[color="gray"] [/color]
Quote:I heard about this place on a site about three days ago. I had never heard about it before. I figured Mock = Flame. It sounded interesting.
Or you could be lying your ass off and jerking us around by pretending to be the stupid and annoying newbies. One can only hope that is true. If not, things to not bode well for humankind in general.

Quote:Then I met you Syber and I decided to be your e-friend. There is a happy ending in here to come, I am just sure of it. Do you mind if I Pm you short Dr Who facts, SyberBitch? I think you will become a convert
You don't appear to have enough marbles rolling around in your thick skull to be my 'friend'. Start PMing inane crap to me and I'll just put you on ignore, which would pretty much ruin your fun here, since I'm basically the only one giving you twits the time of day.

GoogleBot Wrote:LOLzeltoff, if I could PM this cow she would stick her head in the sand till the dust settled....
What a moronic fucking statement. What could you say by PM that would have me all a-quiver that you haven't had the talent to say in the forum?

- Duchess - 02-12-2009

Syber, do you know this person ?...I ask because she seems to have an agenda & it's all about you and putting you in a negative light...She's a fuckin' bitch & loaded for bear.

- Sinister - 02-12-2009

Duchess Wrote:Syber, do you know this person ?...I ask because she seems to have an agenda & it's all about you and putting you in a negative light...She's a fuckin' bitch & loaded for bear.
If this is its best, I'd have to say she's loaded for chipmunk, but that's just my opinion.

- Gogo - 02-12-2009

"oops[color="darkred"] .......[/color]wrong string there sweetheart"

[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Liquid Wrote:she is bleeding and bloated and miserable 3 weeks a month and normal only 1 week.
Bite your tongue, bitch. I am never normal. Not one week, one day, one HOUR of any week. So fuck you, too. ::finger::

Have a nice cup of tea it will help settle your nerves

btw, that is not a tea bag in your cup, tea is not red................. gloorp

- Sinister - 02-12-2009

See? Chipmunk. Period "cracks". Genius, really. ::rollseyes::

Newbies bore me. Retarded newbies bo....wait; they're all retarded. Never mind.

- Duchess - 02-12-2009

It's juvenile behavior...Comments better suited to the childrens playground than in here...This persons life is on the 'net because the attitude you are seeing now isher personality in real life too, you KNOW she is friendless, who the fuck in their right mind would want topal around with someone like this.

Duchess Wrote:Syber, do you know this person ?...I ask because she seems to have an agenda & it's all about you and putting you in a negative light...She's a fuckin' bitch & loaded for bear.
S/he is a troglodyte lacking enough genitalia detail to even discern which sex it is. I don't know if I *know* it from elsewhere or not, but apparently it doesn't like being 'mocked' and is making a huge play for running me out. At least it's mocks have come up a small notch from 'retard' to 'simpleton'.

Sinister Wrote:If this is its best, I'd have to say she's loaded for chipmunk, but that's just my opinion.
::lmao::

- Duchess - 02-12-2009

How is this person getting your photograph ?...Are you aware it's being posted all over Mock ?

- Sinister - 02-12-2009

SyberBitch Wrote:it doesn't like being 'mocked' and is making a huge play for running me out.
I get a huge kick out of watching people attempting utterly futile acts and spinning their wheels like this. Cracks me UP.::lmao::

A) It doesn't have what it takes to run off a canary and
B) I would boot it the fuck out before it could get rid of you.

Syber being a much more valuable member. 'Course, that Goober thing wouldn't be worth pissing on if she was on fire, so that ain't saying much.

Sinister Wrote:Syber being a much more valuable member. 'Course, that Goober thing wouldn't be worth pissing on if she was on fire, so that ain't saying much.
Aww thanks, Snookums! 116

::tip::

- The Hermit - 02-12-2009

SyberBitch Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Jesus Christ, do you ALL have to kiss her double wide ass? She doesn't have to lock those threads like that, she's shit at her job and it's basically the only thing she knows to do. God forbid she actually attempt to talk to the newbies. ::rollseyes::
Hell, I wish Hermit had been locked and banned like this.
Fuck off bitch.

Why would you say that? Just because I hardly post? Just because your sorry, none-existent anorexic ass didn't get a chance to post in my second "newbie" thread? Where were you? Screwing that guy who left you sometime while you were sleeping? Just like the last guy, and the guy before that, and the guy before....

I'm rarely here. Well, when the rest of you are here, anyway. Which is while I'm working. So that leads me to ask: are you people all stuck working graveyard shifts? Jeez...I didn't even finish high school. And I'm working an eight to five job. A job where intelligence is necessary. Believe it or not. Not like your job pushing a broom at the mall after it's closed. They do have robots for that now.

So go fuck yourself. I'm working on getting a life outside of the internet, which is something you most likely wouldn't know anything about anymore. Kinda hard to get anywhere in life if you don't ever leave your computer. Kinda like those kids that skip school all the time to play video games. Yup, they're gonna be great soldiers/pilots/race drivers one day!

- Borndragon - 02-12-2009

Shudup you whiney bastard and tend to your job, the fries are burning.

- The Hermit - 02-12-2009

Yeah well they're your fries. And the money's already in the drawer so you ain't gettin' it back. The whole 98 cents, ya fuckin' miser.

- Borndragon - 02-13-2009

What, you wanna tip?

Don't hate on the Mcy D'z customers, Tulip.

They are the ones that pay your measly paycheck.

- SyberBitch - 02-13-2009

The Hermit Wrote:Fuck off bitch.
Ok... you got it

*plonk#2*

Not worth the effort.

- Fry Guy - 02-13-2009

[color="gray"]No my old man loving retarded obese retarded friend.

Your logic is that type of logic practiced by the type of people who would suspect their feet were hanging over te bed and get up out of bed, turn on the light and after evidencing where their feet where situated, concluded they were not.

It is this superiority thing you got going on. It is very interesting. Laughable but interesting.

I could be anything even a paranoid whining established member....Oh no that would be you.

"Wouldn't bode well for humankind in general"
OK run by me how important you are again?

Sweetheart I think you are as thick as pigshit. I do think your idealised self-importnace and self-belief is very funny though. This is why I find you interesting.

I saw you say somewhere that you were raised and have grown up with smart people. No wonder you are so shitty. You tried to fit in with person after person and social clique after social clique and just fell so amazingly short of acceptable. That is sad in a very funny way

I don't think you are able to make any real assessment on anyone here. I think you constant insistence and reaffirmations of your own intelligence is just a long establish ego defense mechanism.

Enbrace your inner stupidity Cyberbitch you know you need to.
[/color]

[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Shy Guy Wrote:[color="gray"]"Appears"?
"Possibly"?
[/color]
No, dimwit, those are terms used by folks who practice logic and deduction. Things you wouldn't be familiar with.

[color="gray"] [/color]
Quote:I heard about this place on a site about three days ago. I had never heard about it before. I figured Mock = Flame. It sounded interesting.
Or you could be lying your ass off and jerking us around by pretending to be the stupid and annoying newbies. One can only hope that is true. If not, things to not bode well for humankind in general.

Quote:Then I met you Syber and I decided to be your e-friend. There is a happy ending in here to come, I am just sure of it. Do you mind if I Pm you short Dr Who facts, SyberBitch? I think you will become a convert
You don't appear to have enough marbles rolling around in your thick skull to be my 'friend'. Start PMing inane crap to me and I'll just put you on ignore, which would pretty much ruin your fun here, since I'm basically the only one giving you twits the time of day.

- SyberBitch - 02-13-2009

Shy Guy Wrote:[color="gray"]No my old man loving retarded obese retarded friend. [/color]
Wow... you managed to use 'retarded' twice in one sentence. That must make ME 'really retarded'. ::rollseyes::

Let's examine your mocking attempts against me, shall we?

1) I like to fuck 'old guys'

Well, neither of the guys I've been with were actually OLD, I said they were old enough to be my father, not GRANDfather, but even if they were, who gives a shit? I didn't pick them for their age, I was with them in spite of any age differences. It's true, up to this point, I simply haven't been attracted to anyone that wasn't older than myself. Well hell, actually now that you've made me really think about it, I WAS in relationships with guys around my own age a few times... but they weren't long term. I'm not going to go into painful detail because it's just fucking boring. Unlike you, I actually have a sense of these things and have some measure of sympathy for the readers here.

Your obsession with the age of my sex partners, just points to a deep sense of insecurity about your own sexual abilities and 'love life', if you can count sex with inanimate objects as a sex life (no offense Frank, at least you HAVE a wife).

Bottom line, neither I, nor anyone else here seem to care about the age of my past (or future) sex partners.

2) I'm 'obese'

My BMI is actually under 30, so technically no, I'm not 'obese', simply overweight. I've also been steadily losing weight for months now (ever since getting away from my ex, imagine that). Gee, a woman being overweight after having a kid is so condemning. Why, I must just sit around all day drinking soda and eating cheetos. Well, while that is a lifestyle I'm sure YOU are familiar with, it's not me. Not even close.

I was about 30lbs overweight when I got pregnant and I gained weight during the pregnancy, some of which I've still yet to lose. As I stated earlier, I still need to lose about 50lbs total. Big fucking deal. I think you give more 'weight' to what the people around think of mine, than it actually has. The fact is, they don't give a flying fuck whether I'm Jabba the Hut or a Supermodel. They have seen a recent picture of me and no one puked down their shirt, so I guess I'm ok. It's probably less than we could say for folks if they ever saw a picture of you, whether you are a sweaty little slug or a pimply strip of gauze, flapping in the breeze. They care more about my ability to contribute to this forum in a meaningful way and entertain them than what I look like.

Which brings me to number three.

3) I'm 'Toopid

If you choose to maintain the illusion in your little mind that I'm stupid, you go right ahead. I'm sure it makes you feel better to believe that you have the ability to judge the mental abilities of other when you are barely average yourself. Of course, many people who do interpret intelligence testing and such *are* only average intelligence, or slightly better, but they have little tests to go by which guide them along. The test in HERE, is whether or not you are able to keep up. While I have manged to pull your mocking attempts up a couple of notches, you're still nowhere near running with the big dogs here. I've had a couple of flame wars in here that put you to shame (on both sides).

Here's the thing, we enjoy each other's company in here because we entertain each other... for the most part. It's a nice little break from having to bang around with the regular morons 'out there'. You see, talking about 'idiots' and 'intellect' in HERE, isn't the same as it is out in the rest of the world. We're not just patting ourselves on the back and reaffirming to each other that we're 'smart'. Most of us are used to 'toning it down' out there, after a lifetime of learning that it just isn't 'smart' to be 'smart' around stupid people. In here, we can talk about it more freely because we don't have to worry so much about stepping on people's toes. It saddens me that you and your little friends, are chipping away at that freedom.

By the way, your little textual droppings of 'Oh look, she can dish it out, but can't take it' crap, are exactly that. You have done your worst, armed with your little flyswatter abilities, and yet here I still am, still mocking you. ::wait:: The fact that you feel the need to put hours into scouring the net, trying to drudge up things to 'disparage' me with, simply because (heaven forbid), I MOCK you on a MOCKING site, says something about your life, or lack thereof. I figure at this point, I've pulled you up as much as possible and you're still uncreative and boring.

Truthfully, I don't care if you decide to make me your 'wank du jour', just please, by all that is holy, don't make me imagine you fumbling around in your crusty batman underoos, trying to find your pitiful little abused pud for the 15th time today, while you revel in getting some attention, ANY attention, for a female of the human species. Thanks. Now I have to go scrub my brain.