Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - ZEROSPHERES - 06-29-2011

(06-29-2011, 10:01 AM)Waltzing Matilda Wrote: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

A woman is now claiming her deceased son maybe the baby daddy....

If this question was ever to be resolved by science, is there DNA material available from everybody involved to supply a definative answer?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-29-2011

to answer Zero, yes maternal DNA from the guy's mother and Caylee's DNA could be matched up. i don't think even casey knows who the father was. and it's moot at this point.

baez has tortured george on stand, and his suicide note may come in now. it was pretty bad, and baez has really stuck his foot in it again by opening that door. asshole.
i bet the jury hates him by now.
and casey sat there like a stone with her father sobbing his heart out. cold whore bitch.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Waltzing Matilda - 06-29-2011

(06-29-2011, 11:10 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(06-29-2011, 10:01 AM)Waltzing Matilda Wrote: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

A woman is now claiming her deceased son maybe the baby daddy....

If this question was ever to be resolved by science, is there DNA material available from everybody involved to supply a definative answer?

It seems it may be possible

http://www.orchidcellmark.ca/site/paternity-testing-options/deceased-alleged-father.html

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - esbee - 06-29-2011

I don't understand Judge Perry providing defense with a spin on the suicide note...that George was so guilt-ridden over having molested Casey that he wanted to kill himself. Is it possible that Perry was enticing defense to allow the note in?

LC, if it turned out this young man was the baby daddy could his parents file a wrongful death suit?

(06-29-2011, 11:34 AM)esbee Wrote: I don't understand Judge Perry providing defense with a spin on the suicide note...that George was so guilt-ridden over having molested Casey that he wanted to kill himself. Is it possible that Perry was enticing defense to allow the note in?

Just my opinion, I think the Judge is trying to prevent a mistrial due to the defence's incompetency because inmate ca will walk if that happens

So he is giving him law 101 to prevent that from happening

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - LytoMe - 06-29-2011

I just can not stand this FUCKING CLOWN right now, I hope the jury sees the SMUG BASTARD for what he is...and that BITCH CA is sitting there allowing this to happen to her parents!! Signs_173 Insane

(06-29-2011, 11:44 AM)Waltzing Matilda Wrote:
(06-29-2011, 11:34 AM)esbee Wrote: I don't understand Judge Perry providing defense with a spin on the suicide note...that George was so guilt-ridden over having molested Casey that he wanted to kill himself. Is it possible that Perry was enticing defense to allow the note in?

Just my opinion, I think the Judge is trying to prevent a mistrial due to the defence's incompetency because inmate ca will walk if that happens

So he is giving him law 101 to prevent that from happening

Oops defenses'

Oops defenses', seems we spell it different in oz ( sorry for the double post I am on an Ipad and for some reason cannot delete this post)

(06-29-2011, 11:38 AM)Waltzing Matilda Wrote: LC, if it turned out this young man was the baby daddy could his parents file a wrongful death suit?

defense, American, defence Brit or Aussie. either is fine. Smiley_emoticons_smile

no wrongful death because there is no legal standing as grandparent.

defense, American, defence Brit or Aussie. either is fine. Smiley_emoticons_smile

no wrongful death because there is no legal standing as grandparent.

Thank you I know the spell police are on patrol Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Would they have any claim on the trademark the Ant's have in place?

Would they have any claim on the trademark the Ant's have in place?

again, i think not because they have no legal standing.

i am the biggest spelling nazi around here. HAHAHAHA

i think jose has made a huge mistake and shot himself in his own dumb ass today. his stupidity is astounding. it will go down in the annals of all law schools.

[Image: george-cindy-anthony-1-0629.jpg]

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - JsMom - 06-29-2011

Who thinks George was believable today on the stand?

I, personally, do not think George molested this skank! My heart aches for this man. I'm not saying he may or may not have lied at some point but i know he is ripped to shreds inside.

Lady Cop
I think jose has made a huge mistake and shot himself in his own dumb ass today. his stupidity is astounding. it will go down in the annals of all law

Respectfully cropped

Yes big fail for the weasel with the easel

(06-29-2011, 01:09 PM)JsMom Wrote: Who thinks George was believable today on the stand?

I, personally, do not think George molested this skank! My heart aches for this man. I'm not saying he may or may not have lied at some point but i know he is ripped to shreds inside.
I agree, I do think George had a "River Cruz" hah but dont think he had Inmate Anthony

jerk.

ORLANDO --

A man never seen before in the Casey Anthony case was brought before Judge Belvin Perry during a lunch break on Day 31 of the murder trial.

According to officers, Mark Schmidter was taken into custody after he was caught handing out pamphlets near the jury room.

The pamphlets allegedly had nothing to do with the Casey Anthony trial. But since Schmidter was distributing them near the jury, Judge Perry had to handle the situation.

He charged Schmidter with indirect criminal contempt of court, and set a bail of $2,500.

Schmidter will have a hearing on Wednesday, July 6. He said he wants to represent himself in court.

next up..."grief doctor" who has never interviewed casey. get out your vomit bags. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

she's going to bore the fuck out of us while also nauseating us. great.

Blah-blah-0006Blah-blah-0006Blah-blah-0006929292

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 06-29-2011

(06-29-2011, 03:43 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: next up..."grief doctor"

I object.

get this quack off the stand fast please!!

she does not know what peer review means, and i think she's plastered.
so she's going to say 31 days of screwing around and clubbing is a normal reaction to the grief of your child dying?
the jury must be incredulous.
and baez is the biggest tool that ever walked in a courtroom.

River Cruz/Krystal Holloway in hallway. #CaseyAnthony
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:58 PM

WooWooWoo