Mock
DRAG SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: DRAG SHOWS (/thread-15856.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: DRAG SHOWS - rothschild - 05-10-2023

(05-10-2023, 02:16 PM)sally Wrote: What is the real agenda behind indoctrinating children into this? There has never been masses of children committing suicide because they can't get sex changes or hormone therapy that has life long consequences that they can't even grasp. So that excuse is a crock of shit.

It looks like institutional sickness to me, and sick people do sick things.

You really have to wonder about everyone who wants to have contact with children.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - sally - 05-10-2023

So what's the Biden administration and media's agenda behind pushing it?

RE: DRAG SHOWS - rothschild - 05-10-2023

(05-10-2023, 09:54 PM)sally Wrote: So what's the Biden administration and media's agenda behind pushing it?

I think it's been a long time coming. Look at Hollywood starlet Shirley Temple in the Baby Burlesk series, which was nothing more than sexual innuendo with children presented as lighthearted "humor".

Look at Bob Saget from Full House, whose comedy schtick was pedophile jokes.

Try telling people about the sickness in Hollywood and most often they'll call you a conspiracy nut, because the masses have been conditioned, over time, to see that sickness as harmless. Call it out and the average person gets uncomfortable and defensive. The only thing that's new is that this sickness pervades just about everything, including politics.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - Duchess - 05-11-2023

(05-10-2023, 09:54 PM)sally Wrote: So what's the Biden administration and media's agenda behind pushing it?

What is the Biden administration and the media pushing, Sally? Drag shows?

RE: DRAG SHOWS - BlueTiki - 05-11-2023

(05-11-2023, 04:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

YES  . . . as another example piece, for their "Inclusivity Pandering" platform and theatrics.

The Administration and media's only condemnation, regarding "Drag" activities, is directed exclusively against "harmful and dangerous" citizens who dare question, disapprove or are in opposition to certain "Drag" events.

Where can I read about this administration pushing drag shows on citizens? 

RE: DRAG SHOWS - sally - 05-11-2023

They are pushing the lbgtq youth culture in general, what's the purpose of that? If you're trans then you're trans and that's fine, but is there a reason to promote it on impressionable children?

Both the media and Biden have said that the "don't say gay" bill is discriminating and dangerous to trans youth. The bill basically says that discussion or instruction of sexual orientation and gender identity is not allowed in public schools K-3. How exactly is that dangerous to trans youth? They don't discuss heterosexuality in schools, is that dangerous and discrimination against heterosexual youths too?

(05-11-2023, 11:24 AM)sally Wrote: They are pushing the lbgtq youth culture in general, what's the purpose of that? If you're trans then you're trans and that's fine, but is there a reason to promote it on impressionable children?

Okay, now we are getting somewhere. What you view as pushing I see as trying to get people not to exclude them. They deserve to be as accepted as you or I would be. You & I will never be viewed as gays or trans people are. We are one of the most accepted group of people in America, the only ones viewed more acceptable are straight, white men.

I don't believe little kids should be talking about their sexuality with anyone outside of their parents or family in general, but I don't care if jr high and high school kids talk about sex ed in general. Easy for me to say, I know.

(05-11-2023, 10:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: Where can I read about this administration pushing drag shows on citizens? 

Well . . . here's a place to start.  An NBC piece from Dec. 4, 2020  titled:  Biden administration on track to be most LGBTQ-inclusive in U.S. history

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/biden-administration-track-be-most-lgbtq-inclusive-u-s-history-n1250010

Not just "pushing" drag . . . 

Now . . . in all fairness, where can I read about this administration addressing and acknowledging citizen's concerns regarding their opposition to drag shows for kids?

Just one or two instances of this administration saying:  "Yeah . . . fair enough.  You've expressed some legitimate questions or concerns that deserve addressing."

Or something even simpler . . . any instance of this administration "pushing back" against the many and various instances or uses of drag shows. 

(Don't dis the Drag Queen for Navy recruitment.  That one is OK by me.  Now the sailors have someone to dance with onboard ship . . . other than the Marines.)

I see it as social contagion among the youth rather than just wanting everyone to follow the golden rule. I read and see examples of it everyday.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - BigMark - 05-11-2023

If it not related to the NHRA, i'm not going.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - rothschild - 05-11-2023

(05-11-2023, 04:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

"Gender affirmation".

Ahhh, acceptance. Got it.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - BigMark - 05-11-2023

Does anyone else equate drag shows with sexuality?

(05-11-2023, 04:10 PM)BigMark Wrote: Does anyone else equate drag shows with sexuality?

It appears that you do . . . but unknown to what degree or context.  Where are you trying to go with this?

(05-11-2023, 03:45 PM)Duchess Wrote: Ahhh, acceptance. Got it.

It's a policy term, e.g, "gender affirmative healthcare", which specifically references a *right* for children to have access to gender related medicine.

(05-11-2023, 04:10 PM)BigMark Wrote: Does anyone else equate drag shows with sexuality?

I see it as burlesque that caricaturizes heterosexuality. Homosexual affectation, if you will.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - Clang McFly - 05-11-2023

Not when I perform in them. 39

(05-11-2023, 05:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Not when I perform in them. 39

What about asexuality?