Mock
Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse (/thread-13855.html)

Pages: 1 2

Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - Maggot - 06-08-2019

Mariners star suffers ruptured testicle........

Seattle Mariners outfielder Mitch Haniger underwent surgery Friday after a foul ball to the groin resulted in a ruptured testicle.

Team manager Scott Servais announced that Haniger was placed on the 10-day injured list after sustaining a serious injury during Thursday’s game against the Houston Astros. He didn’t have a timetable for Haniger's recovery but said he doesn’t “imagine he's going to be doing anything for a couple weeks."

dinky linky

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - Duchess - 06-08-2019

Oh man. That's awful! The pain must have been excruciating.

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - BigMark - 06-08-2019

Wake me up when we go go.

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - Carsman - 06-08-2019

(06-08-2019, 03:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: Mariners star suffers ruptured testicle........

Seattle Mariners outfielder Mitch Haniger underwent surgery Friday after a foul ball to the groin resulted in a ruptured testicle.

Team manager Scott Servais announced that Haniger was placed on the 10-day injured list after sustaining a serious injury during Thursday’s game against the Houston Astros. He didn’t have a timetable for Haniger's recovery but said he doesn’t “imagine he's going to be doing anything for a couple weeks."

dinky linky

Foul Balls can hurt balls!

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - Maggot - 06-09-2019

Just using the word "ruptured" in the same sentence as "testicle" makes my legs clamp together like a bear trap.

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - sally - 06-09-2019

How exactly does a testicle rupture, does it just like explode?

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - BigMark - 06-09-2019

It did last night.

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - sally - 06-10-2019

Have you ever sucked up a nutsack in your mouth? It's kind of gross, but fun at the same time. Is that what your wife did last night? They're the ugliest most disgusting things, but you can gargle them which is kind of cool.

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - Maggot - 06-10-2019

this is just a little bit out of my comfort zone.

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - Jimbone - 06-10-2019

So wait Sally, are you saying you like sucking balls or not?

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - sally - 06-10-2019

Not particularly, but you have to make the best of it.

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - Maggot - 06-11-2019

One time I swallowed a raw egg. I think Ski might be better at describing the gargling though. Now I want to swallow a raw egg again.

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - Maggot - 06-24-2019

I'm being told that my gaseous emissions are not what flowers are made of. In fact I'm all alone now.

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - Duchess - 06-24-2019

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - sally - 06-25-2019

One time I had such awful gas that it burnt all my nose hairs off. That's the one and only time it happened, I didn't know what the hell was going on.

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - BigMark - 06-25-2019

Twillas neighbors wonder why in the hell she has a foghorn.

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - Maggot - 06-25-2019

Warm apple cider doughnuts.  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I can smell them

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - Duchess - 06-25-2019

Makes me think of Fall.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - Maggot - 06-25-2019

The girl in accounting made them. She brought some in.

RE: Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse - Jimbone - 06-25-2019

I haven't had one in years, but they were one of the best parts of fall. Hitting the apple orchards, grabbing fresh cider doughnuts... delicious.