Mock
DRAG SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: DRAG SHOWS (/thread-15856.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: DRAG SHOWS - Duchess - 04-11-2023

(04-11-2023, 12:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(04-11-2023, 11:42 AM)BigMark Wrote: You look pretty.

Thanks. I bet you say that to all the girls. Blush

Ahahahahaha!

RE: DRAG SHOWS - aussiefriend - 04-15-2023

I notice the UK has this massive anti-trans thing going on in their media. Wooping up hate towards this group. They are all so afraid this transpeople are going to have an operation and then try and compete in the Olympics. Give me a break.

They are trying to stir up trans hate stuff here too, but it seems to be happening more in the UK and USA with the whole Bud light thing too. It's like calm down, this trans community thing is something the haters are not part of. Why don't they get a life? So sick of them mouthing off stupid statements that are based on lack of education and experience.

I have had patients who have been trans, it is a courageous hard journey that they go on. Our society rejects and abuses them, this is why they become unwell. The fact is, these people have human rights and have the right to live their life however they choose without the threat of hatred and violence.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - sally - 04-15-2023

Would you just stfu already, Dr. Fruitcake. The trans community ( not the normal ones) are bringing all of the negative attention on to themselves. If the Bud Light dude didn't want the attention he wouldn't have ridiculous tik tok videos of himself in tight leather shorts talking about how people need to normalize that some women have bulges. It's nothing but a fucking circus and people like you eat it up. And you're perfectly fine with indoctrinating children into it as well.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - Duchess - 04-15-2023

My favorite part of the Bud Light/Anheuser Busch bullshit is all the people who went out and bought cases of beer only to film themselves destroying it. hah

RE: DRAG SHOWS - sally - 04-15-2023

It's not the point that he's a transgender, it's that he is known for his tik tok videos making a spectacle of himself. If Aussie made a video of herself in tight shorts bitching about how everyone keeps staring at her camel toe would she be invited to the Whitehouse and next spokesperson for Bud Light, probably not. If anything she'd probably just get banned from tik tok for being a gross bitch.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - rothschild - 04-15-2023

Budweiser was a sponsor of the Folsom Street Fair in San Fransicko. Progressivism at it's finest. hah

RE: DRAG SHOWS - Duchess - 04-15-2023

(04-15-2023, 03:00 PM)sally Wrote: It's not the point that he's a transgender, it's that he is known  for his tik tok videos making a spectacle of himself. 

I don't know much of anything about it, hun, just the headlines I've seen while scrolling lately. Nearly every one accompanied by pix or videos of people destroying their booze. I didn't know that person was even a thing before now.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - MirahM - 04-15-2023

OMG as someone who doesn't drink anymore, but who used to I can't, I couldn't stand the sight of someone destroying so much alcohol. OMG

RE: DRAG SHOWS - BlueTiki - 04-15-2023

(04-15-2023, 03:00 PM)sally Wrote: It's not the point that he's a transgender, it's that he is known  for his tik tok videos making a spectacle of himself. 

As a woman . . . as a biological female  . . . I love being educated, by a bio-male, on a 365 day "girlhood" journey.

Especially the Pro-Tip of making sure the dick is removed from the path of the zipper . . . before zipping-up.

To me, he's just another guy who couldn't make it, in the real world, as a dude.

The ultimate XY Fail.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - BigMark - 04-16-2023

I have done that, no fun.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - aussiefriend - 04-16-2023

(04-15-2023, 01:51 PM)sally Wrote: Would you just stfu already, Dr. Fruitcake. The trans community ( not the normal ones) are bringing all of the negative attention on to themselves. If the Bud Light dude didn't want the attention he wouldn't have ridiculous tik tok videos of himself in tight leather shorts talking about how people need to normalize that some women have bulges. It's nothing but a fucking circus and people like you eat it up. And you're perfectly fine with indoctrinating children into it as well.

It's Nurse Fruitcake! I'm just for ordinary people living their lives. I'm for turning the volume down, especially on the violent rhetoric and threats. Someone is going to get killed. 

That fundraising gig that I went to which was Drag Bingo, even that drag queen had death threats for reading kids books at the local library. His day job is a health professional at the local library. He was extremely talented and very showbiz. His talent and demand has raised his profile, but at the end of the day the thing that made him so brilliant was he was humble and kind. 

I hate tik tok period.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - sally - 05-10-2023

A Colorado middle school is being sued for having a teacher instructed gender and sexuality club disguised as an art club. Students were directed not to tell their parents and what is said in the club stays in the club. WTF is with these people.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - Duchess - 05-10-2023

I have always viewed drag shows as entertainment. 

RE: DRAG SHOWS - rothschild - 05-10-2023

(05-10-2023, 10:23 AM)sally Wrote: A Colorado middle school is being sued for having a teacher instructed gender and sexuality club disguised as an art club. Students were directed not to tell their parents and what is said in the club stays in the club.  WTF is with these people.

It's called grooming. Is the teacher a pedophile, or is it school policy?

(05-10-2023, 11:27 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(05-10-2023, 10:23 AM)sally Wrote: A Colorado middle school is being sued for having a teacher instructed gender and sexuality club disguised as an art club. Students were directed not to tell their parents and what is said in the club stays in the club.  WTF is with these people.

I don't know how to post the link from my phone, but it was the art teacher who started the club and invited a guest speaker. The speaker runs an outside program called Skittles for trans youth 5 years old and up.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - rothschild - 05-10-2023

(05-10-2023, 11:51 AM)sally Wrote:

I don't know how to post the link from my phone, but it was the art teacher who started the club and invited a guest speaker. The speaker runs an outside program called Skittles for trans youth 5 years old and up.

Candy, 5 year olds, and don't tell your parents.

That's some seriously sick shit.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - Clang McFly - 05-10-2023

(05-10-2023, 10:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:  I have always viewed drag shows as entertainment. 

Me too.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - BlueTiki - 05-10-2023

(05-10-2023, 11:51 AM)sally Wrote:

Here's the info, Sally.  Remember . . . these are sixth-graders and this was a supposed ART Club:

Guest "Skittles" speaker - Talks about exploring "polyamory".  Discusses the use of puberty blockers and "cross-sex hormones" . . . stating that it might not be "safe" to mention this to their parents.  Encourages identifying as "queer" until they figure out who they are.

All of this protected and supported by the school district.

SKITTLES program - Open for ages 5 to 11 years old.

What is the real agenda behind indoctrinating children into this? There has never been masses of children committing suicide because they can't get sex changes or hormone therapy that has life long consequences that they can't even grasp. So that excuse is a crock of shit.

RE: DRAG SHOWS - BigMark - 05-10-2023

The Catholic church finally got busted now this shit.